Relm of VG. Video Games come together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Relm of VG. Video Games come together

An RP Site where you can explore far reaches of the Universe of Video Games, and interact with some Star players like Mario and Sonic!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Network on Cornaria

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Number of posts : 4387
Registration date : 2006-08-15

Main Character sheet
HP:
Network on Cornaria Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Network on Cornaria Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Network on Cornaria Left_bar_bleue900/900Network on Cornaria Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Class: Swordmaster/Archsage

Network on Cornaria Empty
PostSubject: Network on Cornaria   Network on Cornaria Icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2006 12:34 pm

Back to top Go down
https://jgnetwork.rpg-board.net
Juno
Owner (JBNet)
Owner (JBNet)
Juno

Number of posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: Network on Cornaria   Network on Cornaria Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 7:08 am

Fox: Yo Falco have you seen the new recruit?
Falco: You mean Vala?
Fox: Ya, have you?
Falco: It think shs's in the bathroom.
Vala: Nope, I'm right here, what do you need Fox?
Fox: Just checking for you just in case we need to go on a mission.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
Network on Cornaria Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Network on Cornaria Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Network on Cornaria Left_bar_bleue900/900Network on Cornaria Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Network on Cornaria   Network on Cornaria Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 7:45 am

[Rob 64 Calls Fox]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Network on Cornaria   Network on Cornaria Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 9:53 am

[Walter of the mercs calls Fox]

Walter: Merc base to Fox! Merc base to Fox! We are under attack we need your help!
Back to top Go down
Juno
Owner (JBNet)
Owner (JBNet)
Juno

PostSubject: Re: Network on Cornaria   Network on Cornaria Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 12:50 pm

Fox:Vala you go to the Merc base me and Falvo go with Rob.
Vala: OK.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Network on Cornaria   Network on Cornaria Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 4:21 am

OOC: Hey Juno, who is Vala?
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Network on Cornaria   Network on Cornaria Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 2:17 pm

Juno wrote:
Fox:Vala you go to the Merc base me and Falvo go with Rob.
Vala: OK.
Rob: Incomeing Message From Engineer Cid
Cid: Yo Fox I got a Mission for ya. The Mobile Network's in a Jam and we could use some Good Reinforcements. Since I'm in command the Money's Coming Straght out of my Pocket. Please set a Course for Earth Right away? O.K.? Thanks Fox. Cid Out
Rob: End of Message...
Peppy: Hear that Fox? SD Could use some help. We still need to repay him for giving us the Great Fox 2.2. What do you say Fox?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Network on Cornaria   Network on Cornaria Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 12:39 am

OOC: If it is ok, i will be slippy then.

Slippy:Wait a second Fox, the merc base is on Earth, you don't think the mobile network is fighting them? If that is so, we better think hard about who we would rather fight for.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Network on Cornaria   Network on Cornaria Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 4:06 am

taun we1 wrote:
OOC: If it is ok, i will be slippy then.

Slippy:Wait a second Fox, the merc base is on Earth, you don't think the mobile network is fighting them? If that is so, we better think hard about who we would rather fight for.
[You have to claim Slippy in the Creation Section 1st! then you can use him all you want]
Back to top Go down
Juno
Owner (JBNet)
Owner (JBNet)
Juno

PostSubject: Re: Network on Cornaria   Network on Cornaria Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 7:11 am

Fox: I still need to repay SD but then again your right Slippy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Network on Cornaria   Network on Cornaria Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 8:06 am

OOC: Ok, i will........

Slippy: Fox, SD did give us the ship, but we never gave an oath that we would repay him..... I hate to say it Fox, but SD has been a thorn in our side with all the docking fees, and blaster free zones............. What do you think Falco?
Back to top Go down
Juno
Owner (JBNet)
Owner (JBNet)
Juno

PostSubject: Re: Network on Cornaria   Network on Cornaria Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 3:46 pm

Falco: As long as we get paid and get to shot things i dont care about anything.
Back to top Go down
Juno
Owner (JBNet)
Owner (JBNet)
Juno

PostSubject: Re: Network on Cornaria   Network on Cornaria Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 4:09 pm

Fox: OH well the more we stayhere yaping the more battle we lose lets go we are on SD side.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Network on Cornaria   Network on Cornaria Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 6:15 pm

taun we1 wrote:
OOC: Ok, i will........

Slippy: Fox, SD did give us the ship, but we never gave an oath that we would repay him..... I hate to say it Fox, but SD has been a thorn in our side with all the docking fees, and blaster free zones............. What do you think Falco?
Peppy: Eh Slip, SInce when did you start payin the Bills. SD's Always given us Free Docking and such. that and I've never heard of the Network chargeing to Dock in the 1st place. and SD Never put up Blaster free Zones for us. that was Donze. Hell, we get payed 10 times more working for SD then we ever did doing General Peppers Jobs.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Network on Cornaria   Network on Cornaria Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 12:26 am

Slippy: Well, Peppy............ He wont let me in on any of his new invention! I'm better then Cid and he knows it! Look what i created!

*Slippy goes invisble by pressing his wrist*

Slippy: Have you ever seen cid make one of these!

*Slippy de-cloaks*

SLippy: But fine, i guess we can help, but he can't have any of my inventions!
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Network on Cornaria   Network on Cornaria Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 12:51 pm

taun we1 wrote:
Slippy: Well, Peppy............ He wont let me in on any of his new invention! I'm better then Cid and he knows it! Look what i created!

*Slippy goes invisble by pressing his wrist*

Slippy: Have you ever seen cid make one of these!
Peppy: Actualy yes. Cid's Made one that Does it for a Small area at that. Hell I heard of some Group Called the Broherhood of Nod comeing up with one that can cloke a Big Portion of a Base. And tell me, who created this Wonderful Coffee Maker? Cid or Made The Ultimate Back Scatcher? Cid, oh wait, that was Donez, nevermind. Oh I Know... WHO BUILT US THE GREAT FOX 2.2? That was Cid. hell he even upgraded the Arwings,the Landmaster, the blue marine. Hell even our Blasters...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Network on Cornaria   Network on Cornaria Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 6:11 pm

Slippy: Thats it peppy i had it! I quit your dumb gang! I'm not treated fare here any way!

*Slippy turns on his cloak and the room goes silent with no one but Peppy left*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Network on Cornaria   Network on Cornaria Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 6:19 pm

Peppy: Sheesh I wonder what happen to the Old Slippy anyway...
Rob: True, Slippy has been acting abnormal resently
Peppy: Perhaps once this is done I should bring it up with Fox
Krystal: Slippy just needs time to cool off. There hasn't been much work and he just feals left out.
Peppy: Any Idea on the Cuase?
Krystal: You kinda listed the reasons.
Peppy: You mean Cid?
Krystal: Think of it. Cid's Pretty much taken over the Jobs Slippy used to do all because It's "Better".
Peppy: Your probably right... but what can we do?
Krystal: Like I said, let him cool off. I bet Fox will take care of it soon enough...
Peppy: ehh your Probably right...
Back to top Go down
Juno
Owner (JBNet)
Owner (JBNet)
Juno

PostSubject: Re: Network on Cornaria   Network on Cornaria Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 7:35 am

Vala:Whats going on? Wheres Fox?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Network on Cornaria   Network on Cornaria Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Network on Cornaria
Page 1 of 1