Relm of VG. Video Games come together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Relm of VG. Video Games come together

An RP Site where you can explore far reaches of the Universe of Video Games, and interact with some Star players like Mario and Sonic!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Round 1--Lu vs. Kirby (Balloon Fight)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Main Character sheet
HP:
Round 1--Lu vs. Kirby (Balloon Fight) Left_bar_bleue6806/6806Round 1--Lu vs. Kirby (Balloon Fight) Empty_bar_bleue  (6806/6806)
MP:
Round 1--Lu vs. Kirby (Balloon Fight) Left_bar_bleue2310/2310Round 1--Lu vs. Kirby (Balloon Fight) Empty_bar_bleue  (2310/2310)
Class: Jedi Consular/Sith Marauder

Round 1--Lu vs. Kirby (Balloon Fight) Empty
PostSubject: Round 1--Lu vs. Kirby (Balloon Fight)   Round 1--Lu vs. Kirby (Balloon Fight) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 6:03 am

Steve: Welcome one and all to Sephiroth's First Annual Tournament. We only have the top fighters participating in this tourney. I'm very excited.

Joe: I don't think so Steve. I don't get why Sephiroth would even hold a tournament.

Jim: Well isn't it obvious? He's got plans for participants who do well. I don't even think little Sephy would do this without a plan for something about his stupid mother--

[He was stabbed]

Sephiroth: No one talks about mother that way....Understand?

Steve and Joe: Y-yes....

[Sephiroth leaves to watch elsewhere]

Steve: Look the fighters are coming!

Joe: About time, I think Sephiroth was getting impatient....

Steve: The first matchup is between two of the balloon-like race, the kirbys.....

Joe: Actually one of them is called Kirby, he's legendary among them.

Steve: The other one is Lu, never heard of that one.....

Sephiroth: Let the match begin!

*ding*
Back to top Go down
super lu
Kirby Fan
Kirby Fan

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2007-05-13

Main Character sheet
HP:
Round 1--Lu vs. Kirby (Balloon Fight) Left_bar_bleue634/634Round 1--Lu vs. Kirby (Balloon Fight) Empty_bar_bleue  (634/634)
MP:
Round 1--Lu vs. Kirby (Balloon Fight) Left_bar_bleue143/143Round 1--Lu vs. Kirby (Balloon Fight) Empty_bar_bleue  (143/143)
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Round 1--Lu vs. Kirby (Balloon Fight)   Round 1--Lu vs. Kirby (Balloon Fight) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 7:47 am

Kirby:Shall we begin?

Lu:Already on it.

Lu threw mutiple air punches at Kirby but Kirby gets hit soon after Lu finishes his punches and gets in front of Kirby fast and uppercuts him up. Kirby falls to the ground but took like no real damage. Kirby got up quickly after he fell to the ground.

Kirby: (I may not keep up with his moves, but his air punches don't really do much damage to me. Hmm.... I got it!)

Lu pulls out his sword and made a giant dragon from the ground at Kirby.

Kirby: (This is my chance!)

Kirby open his mouth and open really wide swallow the giant dragon down. The giant ground was gone and Kirby jumps, a hat came and was but on Kirby's head, He then turned brown.

Kirby: ROCK KIRBY!

Kirby lands on his feet.

Kirby: Bring it on!

Lu trys to kick by the side but Kirby jumps over the kick and goes above him. Kirby turns into a rock with closed eyes and goes that fast smashing Lu to the ground.
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
Round 1--Lu vs. Kirby (Balloon Fight) Left_bar_bleue6806/6806Round 1--Lu vs. Kirby (Balloon Fight) Empty_bar_bleue  (6806/6806)
MP:
Round 1--Lu vs. Kirby (Balloon Fight) Left_bar_bleue2310/2310Round 1--Lu vs. Kirby (Balloon Fight) Empty_bar_bleue  (2310/2310)

PostSubject: Re: Round 1--Lu vs. Kirby (Balloon Fight)   Round 1--Lu vs. Kirby (Balloon Fight) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 11:07 am

Joe: It looks like Lu got stoned....

Steve: It looks that way Joe. Kirby isn't a let down to his race.
Back to top Go down
super lu
Kirby Fan
Kirby Fan

Main Character sheet
HP:
Round 1--Lu vs. Kirby (Balloon Fight) Left_bar_bleue634/634Round 1--Lu vs. Kirby (Balloon Fight) Empty_bar_bleue  (634/634)
MP:
Round 1--Lu vs. Kirby (Balloon Fight) Left_bar_bleue143/143Round 1--Lu vs. Kirby (Balloon Fight) Empty_bar_bleue  (143/143)
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Round 1--Lu vs. Kirby (Balloon Fight)   Round 1--Lu vs. Kirby (Balloon Fight) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 12:57 pm

After 4 mintutes. Kirby turned back to regular Rock Kirby.

Kirby: Well that was easy.

Lu gets up.

Kirby: -_-; Why can't you just stay down already?

Lu: I don't want to.

Kirby:Anyway...

Lu jumps in the air and made a 120 air anvil and drop it on Kirby.

Kirby:Ow.....

Kirby ability of rock disappeared.

Kirby: ....

Lu still waits for Kirby to get back up.

Kirby swallows the anvil and became Metal Kirby.

Lu: Oh snap!

Metal Kirby got up and and walk at him. Lu made a air ball and put high up. The air ball disappeared and Kirby drop to the ground crack the platform a little but hurt.

Kirby:ARGH! Thats it!

Kirby had un did his ability to make a helper of metal with only two feets.

Lu:Crap! I can't do that!
Back to top Go down
super lu
Kirby Fan
Kirby Fan

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Round 1--Lu vs. Kirby (Balloon Fight)   Round 1--Lu vs. Kirby (Balloon Fight) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 2:06 pm

Kirby ran at Lu and slide at him while Lu jumped over then the metal was in the way and Lu hit his head on the metal thing. lu was off of the metal thing turned around behind it, and put it into his mouth. Lu then spit it at Kirby as a star hit Kirby making Kirby twirl in the air. Lu then made air punches near Kirby punching kirby to the ground.
Back to top Go down
super lu
Kirby Fan
Kirby Fan

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Round 1--Lu vs. Kirby (Balloon Fight)   Round 1--Lu vs. Kirby (Balloon Fight) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 7:01 am

Lu: Aire Aire no Gatting Gun!

Lu continue throwing punches at Kirby with air. Lu stops.

Kirby got up with a tornado hat on his head and then made a tornado by spining around.

Lu:Shoot, Aire Aire no reverse!

Lu made a meduim tornado over Kirby and stop him.
Kirby then goes the same direction as the meduim tornado goes and is now with it.

Lu:Oh snap.

Lu jumps at the tornado and made a opening going through it with a air force field going at the main course. Lu then bumps his head onto Kirby and both of them fall down to the ground.
Back to top Go down
super lu
Kirby Fan
Kirby Fan

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Round 1--Lu vs. Kirby (Balloon Fight)   Round 1--Lu vs. Kirby (Balloon Fight) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 2:21 am

Lu got up first and put him into a ball making Kirby sleeping. Kirby then falls alseep quickly.

Lu: Ehh... It's a trick.

(Sleeping means like he has fainted or black out so lu is the winner)
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Round 1--Lu vs. Kirby (Balloon Fight)   Round 1--Lu vs. Kirby (Balloon Fight) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 4:00 am

Sephiroth: KO?

Steve: I don't know what just happened but it looks like Kirby just gave up.

Joe: I told you he was weak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 1--Lu vs. Kirby (Balloon Fight)   Round 1--Lu vs. Kirby (Balloon Fight) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 1--Lu vs. Kirby (Balloon Fight)
Page 1 of 1