Relm of VG. Video Games come together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Relm of VG. Video Games come together

An RP Site where you can explore far reaches of the Universe of Video Games, and interact with some Star players like Mario and Sonic!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Number of posts : 4387
Registration date : 2006-08-15

Main Character sheet
HP:
Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic Left_bar_bleue900/900Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Class: Swordmaster/Archsage

Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic Empty
PostSubject: Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic   Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 3:10 am

[Note once more that Sonic is Still Currently under My Controle]
Fred: AND- hey wait where's Sonic?
[Sonic rushes in, he's Finishing A Chili Dog]
Sonic: Sorry, They were haveing a Sale on Chili Dogs.
Fred: Whatever. BEGIN
[Sonic Begins By Chargeing up a Spindash]
Back to top Go down
https://jgnetwork.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic   Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 12:08 am

jango: looks like your wanted dead.......... Fine by me.

*jango shoots a kyber dart straight at sonic he the blasts off in his jet pack straight toward him*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic Left_bar_bleue900/900Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic   Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 1:38 am

[Sonic takes off, The Dart Barely Missing. He jumps up and does the Homeing attack on Jango.]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic   Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 12:58 am

*Jango spirals away from the attack and kicks sonic in the back as he passes, followed by a round of bullets from his dual pistols*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic   Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 2:09 am

taun we1 wrote:
*Jango spirals away from the attack and kicks sonic in the back as he passes, followed by a round of bullets from his dual pistols*
[Sonic was Kicked down by Jango's Attack, as soon as he landed he took off, dodgeing the Bullets]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic   Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 11:37 am

*jango boosts off after sonic rapidly shooting at him, he fires off 3 heat sensing rockets at him and continues firing*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic   Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 3:20 pm

Sonic: Man this stuff gets old quick [Sonic suddenly stops the Jumps up, doing the Homing Attack on the Missiles which end up allowing him to attack Jango (also with a Homing attack)(How he's unharmed by the Missiles is beyond me, just sounds like something Sonic would do)]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic   Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 10:47 pm

*Jango collides with sonic bringing out his blades and driving them into him*

OOC:The blades on the side of his arm, you know from attack of the clones. The means he was hit with sonic's attack though...........
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic   Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 1:01 am

[Sonic takes damage from the Blades. He at that time he uncurles and Brings his Foot down onto Jango's head with alot of Force]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic   Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 4:38 am

*Jango's neck thrusts forward and he is slammed into the ground, he quickly rolls over and unleashes his flame thrower on Sonic*

OOC: The attack was a critical hit. Sonic's attack.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic   Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 8:39 am

[Nice, Your getting the Hang of this. Bonus Points for you]
[Sonic is hit by the Flame thrower and Get's Burnt By it]
Bill: That will slowly Depleate his Health...
[Sonic Takes damage from his burn]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic   Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 11:43 am

OOC: What dose that mean?

*Jango rolls to his feat, pounding the burnt hedgehog with rapid dual pistols*

OOC: I use that alot, but ya thats his main move..........
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic   Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 2:24 pm

taun we1 wrote:
OOC: What dose that mean?

*Jango rolls to his feat, pounding the burnt hedgehog with rapid dual pistols*

OOC: I use that alot, but ya thats his main move..........
[Sonic Rolls out of the Way and then Quicky Charges and Uses a Spindash]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic   Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 11:50 pm

*Jango front flips through the air dodging the attack, he shoots he wrist cable in mid air at sonic, it should hit and attach to him, Jango lands on the ground and yanks on it if so*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic   Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 1:07 am

[Bad Move, Sonic takes off at High Speeds Takeing Jango With him (Saying that Sudden Jurk Dosn't Brake something Off 1st) Sonic desides To Run Right up the Wall (And Force Field) which ought to Slam Jango Right into the wall (There's More but let's see how Jango fares after this 1st)]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic   Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 3:26 am

OOC: I don't think so, I doubt Sonic is stonger then Jango, but there is no way he can fare against a jet pack!

*Jango hits boots as Sonic starts up the wall, Sonic should be ripped right off, and then take a ride, Jango gets higher in the air so there is no way SOnic can touch the ground*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic   Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 7:07 am

*Bump*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic   Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 9:44 am

[Right Before Sonic is Ripped off the wall He Jumps off. The Speed Still up as he Slams into Jango (And For Dramatic Effect Let's Say the Blow Knocked Jango's Helmet Looking)]
[By the way, I doubt, Even with a Jetpack that a Stationary 200 Pound Guy is gonna stop and Sonic-Sized Object Moveing at the Speed of Sound. if he did it would be a logic error]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic   Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 1:06 pm

OOC: What did you mean Knocked Jango's helmet looking?

*Jango locks his hands on to Sonics wrists as he fell to the ground he lands on his back and then flips over putting Sonic under him and his legs over sonics, he then begins pounding his fist into the hedgehogs face*

OOC: What i meant by that was he locked up Sonic's legs so he could not move them....... Oh and about the other thing, i don't know what i was saying, i wanted to say that he could not stop him unless he used his jet pack........... I had a ruff day then.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic   Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 1:49 pm

taun we1 wrote:
OOC: What did you mean Knocked Jango's helmet looking?

*Jango locks his hands on to Sonics wrists as he fell to the ground he lands on his back and then flips over putting Sonic under him and his legs over sonics, he then begins pounding his fist into the hedgehogs face*

OOC: What i meant by that was he locked up Sonic's legs so he could not move them....... Oh and about the other thing, i don't know what i was saying, i wanted to say that he could not stop him unless he used his jet pack........... I had a ruff day then.
[If that had been the case Sonic wold have Simply Spun and Riped it To Shreads]
[By the way could you clareify what Jango ust did]
[One more thing. I ment to say Off, not Looking, Huge Typo]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic   Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 2:08 pm

OOC: I would prefer Jango's helm on thank you.........lol.. oh and ripped what to shreads?

*Jango grapped sonic's wrists so he could not escape, Jango then hit the ground on his back, he rolled over pinning him to the ground and then held him there with his arm holding his Hands down and his legs holding his legs down, he then started pounding his fist into his face*

OOC: Did you understand that time? I'm no good at explaining.....
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic   Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 2:28 pm

taun we1 wrote:
OOC: I would prefer Jango's helm on thank you.........lol.. oh and ripped what to shreads?

*Jango grapped sonic's wrists so he could not escape, Jango then hit the ground on his back, he rolled over pinning him to the ground and then held him there with his arm holding his Hands down and his legs holding his legs down, he then started pounding his fist into his face*

OOC: Did you understand that time? I'm no good at explaining.....
[Yeah I think so. Sonic Made it to where they Kept on Rolling. And started Picking up Speed to. Soon it was a Full Fledged Spin Dash. Makeing Jango Very Ill (You sure, I don't think Jango wants to Blow Chuncks with his Helmet on.) This is also doing a Number on the Back Part of Jango's Armor]
[What was Binding him. That Cable or whatever]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic   Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 12:51 am

OOC: Nice. And No, Jango as been in worse he can take this.........

OOC: ANd yes the cable is still around Sonics wrists....... He has not gotten a chase to rip them off......

*Jango holds on and pulls out a C4 pack and places it to Sonics leg then he legs go, Un-attaching the cable as well......*

*He pulls out his sniper and takes aim, he fires it hits the C4 dead on, KABOOM! the whole action took 5 seconds*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic   Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 1:15 am

[This Takes Less then a Second. As soon As Jango Let's Go Sonic stops Spinning. Because of the Laws of Physics the C4 Pack "Keeps Going" (In other words Flys off) Then Sonic Takes off (High speeds once again)]
Sonic: (Man this guy is tough...)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic   Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 1:53 am

OOC: Fine.............. And thanks for the comment. lol.

*Jango starts firing at Sonic with his sniper, he has perfect aim, but with Sonc's speed it will be hard to score a hit*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic   Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 5:03 am

[Sonic gets ht in the arm by One shot and one shot only]
Sonic: Dang it... Heh, I guess It's time For My Item. [Holds a Smash Ball]
Bob: Uhh Oh...
[Sonic uses it and Becomes Super Sonic!]
Bill: Sonic Just used his Final Smash!!!
Super Sonic: I better Act Fast. This dosn't last that long...
SD: Useing a Smash Ball to go Super. Ingenous. Makes me feal Jelous that I'M not in brawl. I'd have a Cool Final Smash...
[Super Sonic Charges Towards Jango]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic   Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 5:34 am

OOC: Nice............ Very nice.

*Jango reloads and fires a shot right at Sonic's face*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic   Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 10:31 am

taun we1 wrote:
OOC: Nice............ Very nice.

*Jango reloads and fires a shot right at Sonic's face*
[The Shot Hamlessly bounces off of Super Sonic. Super Sonic Does A Sieres of Very fast Punches and Kicks to Jango (They Hurt, Trust me)]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic   Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 12:07 pm

*Jango is sent flying back he lands on his back and while sliding opens rapid fire on Super sonic with his duel pistols, he performs a backward somersault landing on his feat, he continues firing duel wielding fire*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic   Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 3:29 pm

taun we1 wrote:
*Jango is sent flying back he lands on his back and while sliding opens rapid fire on Super sonic with his duel pistols, he performs a backward somersault landing on his feat, he continues firing duel wielding fire*
[The Bolts Harmlessly Bounce off. Super Sonic Starts Chargeing up a Beam]
Super Sonic: Your Finished! (Last time I did this, The Power Cut off on me, but not this time...) [When it's Fully Charges Super Sonic Fires it (The Beam's Pretty big). Right after Super Sonic Fires the Beam, he turns back into Normal Sonic]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic   Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 10:49 pm

*Jango Hits his jetpack and is thrust out of there but it was to damaged and he only half makes it out, he is nailed along the waist and down, he is thrown a bit away, and he manages to get up but with a lite limp, he faces the Normal sonic*

Jango: I have to say, you got guts Hedgehog!

*Jango whips out his sniper and takes aim in a split-second, and he fires*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic   Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 2:24 am

[Sonic works in Split Seconds But TIME BRAKE helps him out a bit. with it he dodges the Bolt, Matrix Style]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic   Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 3:40 am

OOC: lol

*Jango reloads and fires off a second shot, this should look cool in slow motion*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic   Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 1:05 pm

[Sonic Dodges it again. This time he Uses Sonic Wind in an Attempt to Strike Jango From a Distance]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic   Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 11:09 pm

*Jango dodge rolls away from the attack, Causing pain to his leg*

*Jango rips out his duel pistols and bombards sonic, while still firing he chucks a fire bomb at Sonic*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic   Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 3:21 am

[Sonic Dodges the Bolts and Does Speed Brake, Chargeing at Jango (the Fire bomb is blown away, Possibly Right back at Jango, by this attack)]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic   Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 5:23 am

*Jango manages to pull out a grenade launcher and he fires off one at Sonic*

OOC: Sonic is in time break so, he will be there before the shot is fired. So either it hits Sonic at point-blank range hitting both of them. Or Sonic moves the Launcher so it shoots some where it dose not matter.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic   Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 12:15 pm

[If you Didn't know you can't to Time Brake and Speed Brake at the Same time so as Soon as Sonic Started Speed Brake, Time Brake Stoped. It's Launched but the Force of Sonic's Speed Brake Also Sent that Grenade Flying as Well as Jango (Wether it and/or The Fire Grenade hits jango is up to you)]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic   Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 2:11 pm

*Jango lands on his back he rolls to his stomach and gets up, he turns to Sonic*

Jango: You have done good kid.......... Now, let me show you want a Mandalorian can do!

*Jango has a injection needle in his hand, he stabs himself, making him faster, and stronger*

*He hits boost on his jetpack and flies straight into Sonic like a projectile, he grabs hold of his neck and with the other hand pounds his face*

OOC: This dose not have to happen, if you choose Sonic could have dodged..........
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic   Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 3:16 pm

[Better yet! Sonic Tornado Kicks the Jet Pack Back at Jango then Rushes off to the side]
[BTW, PERFECT SONG FOR THIS BATTLE! http://www.switchpod.com/users/docile_chinchou/BackToMad.mp3 ]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic   Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 7:25 am

OOC: Wait what did he do?
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic   Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 9:00 am

[Rather then Dodgeing the Jet pack he Kicked it so that it would Crash into Jango insted, Then to mkae sure Jango can'tdo another attack on him atclose Range he Rushes off to the Far side of Jango]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic   Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 2:23 pm

OOC: OOPs! I guess i said it wrong, Jango hit boost on his jetpack, he did not shoot it at SD, he shot it at SD with him in it.........
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic   Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 3:28 pm

[You ain't faceing SD, LOL, I know what you mean now... In that Case Sonic Counters Jango with a Well Aimed and Timed Upper Kick (He Kicks upwards in orther words)]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic   Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 11:37 pm

OOC: OOPS.............. My bad. lol.

*Jango is knocked up into the air, hurting him bad, he comes flying back down with a fire bomb in hand he pulls the pin and throws it at the last second, Jango was to close to the blast and was sent flying he hits the ground hard*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic   Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 2:18 am

[Sonic and his Mad Skills Dashes off to dodge the Blast (You just gotta Love his Insane Speed)]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic   Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 6:56 am

*Jango stands up, he is weakened, he pulls out his sniper and unloads a shot on Sonic, this shot is meant to injure not kill, which means a greater chance at hitting*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic   Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 8:14 am

[I hits]
Sonic: Arrgh...
Bob: Things are getting down to the Wire....
Sonic: Allright, I've Had Enough. It's time to Show My Limit Braker. HYPER SONIC BEAM!!! [Sonic Becomes Hyper sonic (You know, the form he gets with the Super Emeralds) and Charges a Very huge beam]
Hyper Sonic: Your Finished!!!!! [Fires the HUMONGUS BEAM!]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic   Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 9:24 am

Jango: I don't think so!

*the slave 1 comes flying in on auto pilot, it fires off a ion cannon blast negating Sonic's attack, jango jumps in, it then flies over sonic and drops a huge sonic bomb*

OOC: The ones he used on obi-wan's ship..........

*the slave 1 flies way into the air so the blast will not hit him*

OOC: It may sound cheap but, Jango would have pulled it out at the last second..........
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic   Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 10:18 am

[Hyper sonic isn't Effecte by the Sonic Bomb. he Flys Streight up and Crashes through the Slave 1 Knocking out everything except Life Support. the Slave one should fall to an Area outside of the arena because of it's Treejectory (That now can't be changed). Still in the Air Sonic De-powers and falls]
Sonic: uhh yeah, perfect time for that... *sigh* [Sonic's Tregectory has him falling towards the Ring so he's most likely safe from a Ring out]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic   Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Match 4- Jango Vs Sonic
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next