Relm of VG. Video Games come together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Relm of VG. Video Games come together

An RP Site where you can explore far reaches of the Universe of Video Games, and interact with some Star players like Mario and Sonic!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Match 7- Shadow Vs Dart

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Number of posts : 4387
Registration date : 2006-08-15

Main Character sheet
HP:
Match 7- Shadow Vs Dart Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Match 7- Shadow Vs Dart Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Match 7- Shadow Vs Dart Left_bar_bleue900/900Match 7- Shadow Vs Dart Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Class: Swordmaster/Archsage

Match 7- Shadow Vs Dart Empty
PostSubject: Match 7- Shadow Vs Dart   Match 7- Shadow Vs Dart Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 3:16 am

[I don't think I have yet but if Blue Blur dosn't start Posting I'm going to go ahead and Use the OC Rule on Shadow]
Fred: BEGIN!
Back to top Go down
https://jgnetwork.rpg-board.net
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Main Character sheet
HP:
Match 7- Shadow Vs Dart Left_bar_bleue6806/6806Match 7- Shadow Vs Dart Empty_bar_bleue  (6806/6806)
MP:
Match 7- Shadow Vs Dart Left_bar_bleue2310/2310Match 7- Shadow Vs Dart Empty_bar_bleue  (2310/2310)
Class: Jedi Consular/Sith Marauder

PostSubject: Re: Match 7- Shadow Vs Dart   Match 7- Shadow Vs Dart Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 6:09 am

All of my characters in the crowd started booing.

"FIGHT!!!! BOOOO!!!! FIGHT!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
Match 7- Shadow Vs Dart Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Match 7- Shadow Vs Dart Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Match 7- Shadow Vs Dart Left_bar_bleue900/900Match 7- Shadow Vs Dart Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Match 7- Shadow Vs Dart   Match 7- Shadow Vs Dart Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 10:11 am

[Since I've already used the OC Rule on Shadow in the Fight against Legolas I'm gonna go ahead and do this...]
[Shadow Starts things off with Chaos Sphere. Dart Counters with Luna. Both hit thier Intended Targes. Shadow takes out Dual Machine Guns and Starts Fireing. Dart dodges and soon gets out of Range. In doing so he desides to use Eclips (Long Range Dark Magic that Deal Exactly Half of the Remaining HP the Opponent has {Super Fang In other words if you even know what that Meens}. It his and Shadow Feals it]
Shadow: hmph, Not bad
[Dart uses Eclips again but Shadow dodges and Uses Chaos Controle to get within Melee Range]
Bill: Wow this Battle's Looking Good!
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 7- Shadow Vs Dart   Match 7- Shadow Vs Dart Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 10:30 am

[Dart Attacks with his Sword but Shadow Teleports behind Dar and Kicks him, he then proceeds to to do some Combos, Hitting Dart with quite a Few Punches. However Dart attacks again once Shadow was done and Dart actually hit that time]
Shadow: CHAOS BLAST! [The Attack sends Dart Flying]
SD: Bad move, I think Dart's Ready for a Limit Breaker now.
Dart: DARKNESS OVERLOAD!!!!!
Shadow: [After being hit by the attack] GYAAAHH!!!! [Crashes into a wall]
Fred: KO!! DART WINS!
Shadow: lucky.... prick...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Match 7- Shadow Vs Dart   Match 7- Shadow Vs Dart Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Match 7- Shadow Vs Dart
Page 1 of 1