Relm of VG. Video Games come together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Relm of VG. Video Games come together

An RP Site where you can explore far reaches of the Universe of Video Games, and interact with some Star players like Mario and Sonic!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

After the battle....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Main Character sheet
HP:
After the battle.... Left_bar_bleue6806/6806After the battle.... Empty_bar_bleue  (6806/6806)
MP:
After the battle.... Left_bar_bleue2310/2310After the battle.... Empty_bar_bleue  (2310/2310)
Class: Jedi Consular/Sith Marauder

After the battle.... Empty
PostSubject: After the battle....   After the battle.... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 12:38 pm

After losing to Cream, DL simply disolved into nothingness, but he actually reappeared in another dimension. DL was laying in a cluster of extremely long grass. The visible parts of him showed no signs of battle at all. When he awoke, he would definitely be angry.
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
After the battle.... Left_bar_bleue6806/6806After the battle.... Empty_bar_bleue  (6806/6806)
MP:
After the battle.... Left_bar_bleue2310/2310After the battle.... Empty_bar_bleue  (2310/2310)

PostSubject: Re: After the battle....   After the battle.... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 12:39 pm

Majora's Mask came along and absorbed DL. But the Link clone was so severely weakened that not much of his strength was added to the mask.

It floated toward the gate of Clock Town but suddenly stopped before it could enter.

OOC: Somebody should come along and pick up the mask.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: After the battle....   After the battle.... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 1:07 pm

???: Wa Wi Wa Wi Wa!

*A small creature skipped along singing a tune*

???: I miss Wita. I wonder ow she doing.... Up in Weven. Aybe she met me brother again!

*Grunt looked up and saw the mask*

Grunt: Hey! Wa dat! It look perdy! I'll give it to Wita's mommy!

*Grunt ran over to get the mask*

(lol, perfect choice right? LOL!)
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: After the battle....   After the battle.... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 1:11 pm

OOC: Ya, just like the skull kid. HAHA. Thats great.

Majora's Mask emitted a sense of power as the grunt reached it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: After the battle....   After the battle.... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 1:24 pm

Grunt: Wita? I can feel Wita! Where are you Wita!

*Grunt look around but realizes its the mask*

Grunt: Oh, It da mask! Mask feels wike Wita...... I wike mask... Aybe, Wita's mommy won't want mask..... ten me can has it. Ya, Wita's mommy is married to Mr. Big monster. She gets lots of Maskes, better maskes! She won't want tis mask, I take tis mask!

*Grunt grabs the mask*

(lol, reminds me of Gollum slightly)
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: After the battle....   After the battle.... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 1:31 pm

Grunt suddenly has the urge to wear the mask.

A voice whispered in his head; it was unitelligable, but it clearly said Rita multiple times.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: After the battle....   After the battle.... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 1:47 pm

Grunt: Wita?

*Grunt slowly puts the mask on*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Number of posts : 4387
Registration date : 2006-08-15

Main Character sheet
HP:
After the battle.... Left_bar_bleue9999/9999After the battle.... Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
After the battle.... Left_bar_bleue900/900After the battle.... Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Class: Swordmaster/Archsage

PostSubject: Re: After the battle....   After the battle.... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 1:52 pm

[Something in Grunt's Pocket goes off (It has an Interesing Ring tone)]
Back to top Go down
https://jgnetwork.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: After the battle....   After the battle.... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 1:59 pm

*Grunt stops inches from his face, he then reaches into his pocket and answers the phone*

Grunt: Ello?

(lol, so close! Who is it?)
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
After the battle.... Left_bar_bleue9999/9999After the battle.... Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
After the battle.... Left_bar_bleue900/900After the battle.... Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: After the battle....   After the battle.... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 2:04 pm

???: Hello, you're the Friend of Rita's Right? I'm General Takashi of the Network Forces with a Message for you from Stardart. He does regret not being able to call you himself but signals seam to get... Distroted from the Land of Summoned Monster so he asked me to call you on his Behalf...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: After the battle....   After the battle.... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 2:12 pm

*Grunt stares longingly at the mask, missing half of what Takashi had to say*

Grunt: Big Monster wants me? What for?
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: After the battle....   After the battle.... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 2:16 pm

Takashi: Well for 2 reasons. 1 he says, and I quote "Not to worry, with his Plan you will see Rita soon. You just got to hold out a few days" I'm not sure what that means but I bet it has something to do about how the Land of Summoned Monsters is out of Sync in time. Another thing. He also said was that if we're going to carry out his Vow of Liberating your Home world from your oppressors, we'll need to know where it is. I personally would like you to be with us when we storm it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: After the battle....   After the battle.... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 2:40 pm

Grunt: Wita is coming back!

[in grunts head]

???: We don't need Rita. The mask is all we need, we can feel Rita in it.....

grunt: No, Wita is my friend! I wove Wita...... I want to see Wita again!

???: Rita is gone! She left us! She rather die then love a creature like us!

Grunt: Wita said she my friend! Wita not want to go, Wita must go. Now Wita is back. Wita will tell me she wove me..... She will!

???: No she won't.........

Grunt: She will!

???: Nope nope nope! No she won't.....

Grunt: She will! She will! She will!

???: You are stupid! Rita is a human! She wants us dead!

Grunt: No........no......... Wita wike me.

???: Rita hates you!

Grunt: *starts crying* I wove wita....

???: Rita is evil........... She is a monster. The monsters only want to kill us and eat us!

Grunt: Wita not eat me..

???: But Big Monster will, thats why he call, he wants you to come to him so he can eat you!

Grunt: Big Monster saved me!

???: For lunch.........

Grunt: *cries harder* I hate Big monster! I not for eating! I don't wike being eated! I don't wike Wita either! She weft me......

???: Good.

[outside of Grunts head]

Grunt: Wita is dead! Wita will never come back! Wita weft me! I hate her! I hate big monster too! They just want me to tell where other of my kind are so they can eat dem! I hate dem!

*Grunt throws the phone to the ground and shoots it was plasma pistol, he then slams the mask on*

(Nothing can be done now! We must wait for Wernid. I would still like to hear Takashi and SD's response to this.......)
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: After the battle....   After the battle.... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 3:03 pm

[With Takashi]
Takashi: ??? I guess some People are better at handling the Sorrow of the Death of a Loved one then others... You there, can you get a lock on the signal?
GI: No, it didn't seem like it came from this Universe
Takashi: How odd...
GI: Wait. Faint Pick up on... Hyrule?
Donez: I know! It's Termina
Takashi: Termina? You mean? What was it? Hyrule's Mirrored word
Donez: Alternate Dimension
Takashi: Same thing.
Donez: Best we can do is wait till SD's Done. The plan is Going exceptionally well
Takashi: I bet it is. Soon they will return...
Donez: Technically they never even arrived
Takashi: Whatever...
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: After the battle....   After the battle.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 5:08 am

Grunt felt a power surge go through his body. A voice spoke to him.

"What do you want to do now?"

OOC: Sorry, I can't think of much at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: After the battle....   After the battle.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 5:15 am

Grunt: I want to kill Big Monster.......

(I guess I'll keep mine short to)
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: After the battle....   After the battle.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 8:01 am

"Ah, big monster....." the voice said, "You may want to get on his good side first, then stab him in the back when he least expects it."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: After the battle....   After the battle.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 8:33 am

Grunt: He he he!

*Grunt rubs his hands together thinking bad thoughts*

Grunt: Yes! Big Monster wanted to speak with me, I go to im now, then kill him waiter. Good plan! Who was you name? Are you Wita?

(what topic did SD want Grunt to go?)
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: After the battle....   After the battle.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:15 am

OOC: The land of the summoned monsters.

"...yes," the voice said, "I am Rita. The big monster killed me and took me away from you. He tricked both of us. He wants to free your planet only so he can take it back later."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: After the battle....   After the battle.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 10:03 am

Grunt: I hate im! I tot you dead Wita...... Tot you weft me. Do you wove me Wita!

(lol, poor little guy. Sad)
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: After the battle....   After the battle.... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 9:11 am

"Yes, I love you very much," the voice said, "And as long as Star Dart is around, I'll never come back. And when you speak with the monster you may want to take off the mask so you don't give yourself away."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: After the battle....   After the battle.... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 2:32 am

[Grunt's head]

Grunt: Told you so!

*??? sticks out his tongue*

[real world]

Grunt: then I well kill im! Wita, will you be wable to talk to me without mask........
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: After the battle....   After the battle.... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 6:17 am

"Yes, just always keep it with you."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: After the battle....   After the battle.... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 6:33 am

Grunt: Walright wita..... I will do wit. I will kill Big Monster!

*Grunt shoulders his fuel rod canon, he takes off the mask with his other hand and then enters his Banshee, taking off*

(Technically he would not be able to fly from here to The land of the summoned monsters with a Banshee, but a Grunt would have no other way..... Sooooooooo)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the battle....   After the battle.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After the battle....
Page 1 of 1