Relm of VG. Video Games come together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Relm of VG. Video Games come together

An RP Site where you can explore far reaches of the Universe of Video Games, and interact with some Star players like Mario and Sonic!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JG Network's SUPER DUPER MUTI-SITE TOURNMENT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Number of posts : 4387
Registration date : 2006-08-15

Main Character sheet
HP:
JG Network's SUPER DUPER MUTI-SITE TOURNMENT Left_bar_bleue9999/9999JG Network's SUPER DUPER MUTI-SITE TOURNMENT Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
JG Network's SUPER DUPER MUTI-SITE TOURNMENT Left_bar_bleue900/900JG Network's SUPER DUPER MUTI-SITE TOURNMENT Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Class: Swordmaster/Archsage

JG Network's SUPER DUPER MUTI-SITE TOURNMENT Empty
PostSubject: JG Network's SUPER DUPER MUTI-SITE TOURNMENT   JG Network's SUPER DUPER MUTI-SITE TOURNMENT Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 4:41 am

I just had THE Best Idea. A Super Tournament spaning over several Sites that I'm a part of. Here's the thing, its a SSBB Online tournament. it'll be 1 on 1, 2 Minuet KO fest. To sign up just post but do keep in mind this won't be the only site that has this, If for some reason you belong to a similer site I'm on that I'm on you need to only post once on 1 site. Right now with the Exeption of this site here (Which is the Starting point of the tourny) these are the other sites that I'm a part of that I'll have a similer sign up sheet

Smashing Express
Yu-Gi-Oh GX Dueling Academy (JW, you may want let the Members know of this since I never see them on any more)
TailsXCream Boards Don't ask why I'm on that site. I was bored one day)
Shadow (That's Juno's Site.)
Back to top Go down
https://jgnetwork.rpg-board.net
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Number of posts : 4387
Registration date : 2006-08-15

Main Character sheet
HP:
JG Network's SUPER DUPER MUTI-SITE TOURNMENT Left_bar_bleue9999/9999JG Network's SUPER DUPER MUTI-SITE TOURNMENT Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
JG Network's SUPER DUPER MUTI-SITE TOURNMENT Left_bar_bleue900/900JG Network's SUPER DUPER MUTI-SITE TOURNMENT Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Class: Swordmaster/Archsage

JG Network's SUPER DUPER MUTI-SITE TOURNMENT Empty
PostSubject: Re: JG Network's SUPER DUPER MUTI-SITE TOURNMENT   JG Network's SUPER DUPER MUTI-SITE TOURNMENT Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 9:38 am

Current Combatant List
Stardart: 4897-5607-5335 (Relm of VG)
1dom18: 3007-7749-3592 (Smashing Express)
Back to top Go down
https://jgnetwork.rpg-board.net

JG Network's SUPER DUPER MUTI-SITE TOURNMENT
Page 1 of 1