Relm of VG. Video Games come together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Relm of VG. Video Games come together

An RP Site where you can explore far reaches of the Universe of Video Games, and interact with some Star players like Mario and Sonic!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SD's Personal Room

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Number of posts : 4387
Registration date : 2006-08-15

Main Character sheet
HP:
SD's Personal Room Left_bar_bleue9999/9999SD's Personal Room Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
SD's Personal Room Left_bar_bleue900/900SD's Personal Room Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Class: Swordmaster/Archsage

SD's Personal Room Empty
PostSubject: SD's Personal Room   SD's Personal Room Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 2:48 pm

[SD's laying on his bed, Recovering]
SD: Something's not right...
[SD's Kids appear to him in Spirit Form]
SD: Hu? oh your back? I thought watching the wedding was enough for you guys. I've been seeing you since I arranged it
Dart: Yeah I know but there's one last thing we have to do
Rita: Hyrule is gone
SD: What? The gods weren't able to stop him?
Star: It's not that. As a Last ditch effort. Obelisk Releaced Exodia from his bonds
SD: I see. now he's out of Controle...
Myst: It's up to us to help him focus once we help et rid of Acumen, we'll use the rest of our power to restore Hyrule to it's Former Glory.
SD: So after that, it'll be the last time I see you guys untill you guys are Actualy born?
Myst: There won't be any of our Spirit left after this so yes. In fact, We're counting on you
Rita: What we're planning on doing may back fire if you don't get to it. It would destroy the Very fabrics of Space and Time, beyond the repair of Dialga and Palkia
SD: I see... Don't worry. there's nothing that will stand in that path... I'll... I'll see you later
Rita: we won't let you down dad... [They dissapear]
SD: ... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
https://jgnetwork.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

SD's Personal Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: SD's Personal Room   SD's Personal Room Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 3:51 pm

(Why are they still here! They don't have powers to go spirit form, and if they do they can't help, only talk to people. And I would say that is only to SD. But what ever, I'm always trying to start a fight, lol. The problem is that you keep trying to stop my story of Fifth before it has started, no one is using Hyrule so I took it, it is going to take a hell of a lot to take it back)
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
SD's Personal Room Left_bar_bleue9999/9999SD's Personal Room Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
SD's Personal Room Left_bar_bleue900/900SD's Personal Room Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

SD's Personal Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: SD's Personal Room   SD's Personal Room Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 4:01 pm

taun we1 wrote:
(Why are they still here! They don't have powers to go spirit form, and if they do they can't help, only talk to people. And I would say that is only to SD. But what ever, I'm always trying to start a fight, lol. The problem is that you keep trying to stop my story of Fifth before it has started, no one is using Hyrule so I took it, it is going to take a hell of a lot to take it back)
[The reason why they are in spirit form is because they're DEAD! HELLO! Mecha Killed them... And I'm not nessisarly trying to stop Fifth Story, just Hyrules Destruction. Trust me I have an Interestin Idea (Here's a Hint, It involves Subspace).]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

SD's Personal Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: SD's Personal Room   SD's Personal Room Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 4:05 pm

(fifth needs a home world, Hyrule was not being used, now it is)
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

SD's Personal Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: SD's Personal Room   SD's Personal Room Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 5:48 pm

taun we1 wrote:
(fifth needs a home world, Hyrule was not being used, now it is)
[Aye but hyrules a Major Planet man with a ton of things there... Hell he would have been better off on Zebes or SR 388 (Although he maight have had trouble with the X Parasite there...) They may be Major but in the Storyline there isn't much there.]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

SD's Personal Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: SD's Personal Room   SD's Personal Room Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 2:03 am

(no, Hyrule had nothing at all going on. The other places did, and Hyrule was a better place for Fifth to base, one reason being people would know about Fifth. I liked that you had SD come and JG, even the god cards, but I planned on beating them and showing Fifth's power. But maybe thats cheap, but I did not plan on saying Fifth wins an thats it, I planned on showing how tough he is and giving it my all to win)
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

SD's Personal Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: SD's Personal Room   SD's Personal Room Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 2:22 am

[Well you must admit. He's definetly got shown his Power seeing as how the GOds have had to let Exodia Loose, after all there's a reason why he's known as the Forbidden One (By the way it's EXODIA, not EXODUS Got me?)]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SD's Personal Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: SD's Personal Room   SD's Personal Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SD's Personal Room
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Relm of VG. Video Games come together :: Roleplay :: Roleplay :: Ship Positions :: Flagships :: JG Network Mobile Network-
Jump to: