Relm of VG. Video Games come together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Relm of VG. Video Games come together

An RP Site where you can explore far reaches of the Universe of Video Games, and interact with some Star players like Mario and Sonic!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Number of posts : 4387
Registration date : 2006-08-15

Main Character sheet
HP:
Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam Left_bar_bleue900/900Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Class: Swordmaster/Archsage

Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam Empty
PostSubject: Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam   Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 1:30 pm

Bill: Well We have Kamek, A Magikoopa oh the Highest order of the Koopa Empire, one of the Best
Bob: He's one of the best
Round 1 Victory
[Kamek made a spell that teleported him onto Mighty. He pointed his wand at Mighty's face.]
Kamek: Give up, or I'll turn you into a goomba.
Mighty: What's a goomba?
Kamek: Something ugly and-
[Mighty grabbed Kamek's wand and jerked it away from Kamek. Kamek grabbed it and they did a tug-o-war. Kamek got it back and turned Mighty into a goomba. Kamek stomped on him, and Mighty got KOed. Mighty got turned back to his normal self, but still KOed.]
Kamek: Heh heh.
[End Video]
Bob: Indeed, Kamek's Magic is rather powerful, he's even powered through one of SD's Kids.
Round 2 Victory
[Kamek teleports behind Myst.]
Kamek: SHOOP DA WHOOP!!!
[Kamek fires what seems to be a Hyper Beam from Pokémon while doing the black face and red lips. He used his wand to fire, though.]
[Myst is hit and KOed]
[End Video]
Bob: You've gotta, for one who has the voice of a drunk Frog, he has power
Bill: Aye but then there's ZAM!
Round 1 Victory
[Samus Goes to Kick Zam]
Bob: Up until now I didn't realize this was a Cat fight!
Bill: Same here my man, same here...
[zam blocks with the rifle and while blocking goes for a punch with the other hand. Samus Blocks with one fist and Tries to it Zam with the Blaster. Zam moves her head to the side just dodging the shot, and then follows with a leg sweep with the rifle. Samus gets tripped up by it. Zam follows with a over-head smash with the rifle. CRITICAL HIT! Samus goes down!]
[End Video]
Bob: Kinda sad that Samus made it back in with a Double KO in Round 2.
Bill: Speaking of Round 2 Match ups. Zam FTW
Round 2 Victory
[Sephiroth teleported away and used Sin Harvest. Zam sniped Seph while he was floating in the air, completely open, the shot was supposed hit between the eyes, the only thing is, Zam is shooting another container at Seph, she fires, but Sephiroth had already used the attack by the time Zam fired so she goes down to 1 HP. Sephiroth teleported to Zam slashed. Unfortunately The worms had already gone into effect by the time the attack was over and Sephiroth fell to the ground. Zam uses a advanced medpac just after the reduction to 1 hp, then seph attacked with a slash, cutting her arms from the elbows off, it also slices her rifle in two, Zam falls to her knees and screams in agony, she had enough Hp to continue for a little while, but with no arms, not long]
Fred: KO! ZAM WINS!
Bob: AN UNNEXPECTED TURN OF EVENTS!!!! MAMA'S BOY SEPHIROTH LOST TO ZAM!!!!
Bill: Holy Moly!
Kefka: [Starts Laughing hysterically] I knew it! I knew it! Sephy's a Big Pushover! He's A MAJOR MAMA'S BOY! UWEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!
[End Video]
Bob: Indeed that was a huge upset for the Mama's boy-er the One Winged Angel to go down to a mear Bounty Hunter
Bill: Yes, and now we shall see which of these Titans shall emerge Victorious on the Field of Battle
Bob: Will Kamek uses his Goomba Transformation powers to win?!?!
Bill: I doubt it, Zam's a shape-shifter. She could just change back
Bob: True. Yeah Kamek's Screwed
Myst: I wouldn't count him out yet
Bill: Hey! We got a special Guest in the house!
Myst: Kamek definitely has quite a few tricks up his sleeve, I doubt he's lose so easily
Bob: Yeah your Right. Let's all cheer for Kamek!
[Half of the Crowd Cheer's for Kamek]
Crowd: KAMEK! *Clap**Clap**Clap* KAMEK! *Clap**Clap**Clap*
[The Other Half is cheering for Zam]
Crowd: ZAM! ZAM! ZAM! ...... ZAM! ZAM! ZAM!
SD: Ref. Fred! Please start the Match!
Fred: And the 1st Match is Underway! FIGHT! [Deathrays gong]
Back to top Go down
https://jgnetwork.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam   Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 1:36 pm

*Zam starts things off by firing her rifle, a explosive hits the ground under Kamek, (explosive from Episode 2 when she destroyed the large ship)*

(the blast is large)
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

Number of posts : 1518
Registration date : 2007-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam   Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 2:18 am

Kamek teleported into the air when he even heard the shot. He then teleports and fires a bunch of floating blocks at Zam.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam   Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 2:20 am

*Zam dodges them, nearly getting nailed by one, she then takes aim and fires again with her sniper, this time a normal sniper shot*

(WATCH OUT FOR HEAD SHOTS!!!! They hurt....... lol.)
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam   Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 2:24 am

Kamek teleports again (thats what happens when you have the ability to teleport) and then shoots fireballs at her with his wand.
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam   Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 2:25 am

assuming its a her anyway

I have no idea

also lol double posting just because I feel like it
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam   Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 2:27 am

(its a her)

*Zam manages to dodge them yet again, her droid starts flying around the arena trying to predict where Kamek will appear once, Zam fires again. Which she does*
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam   Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 2:41 am

Um... I didn't understand that last part... CAN YOU TYPE BETTER?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam   Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 2:47 am

(meany)

*Zam manages to dodge again. Once again, she fires her sniper at Kamek's head. Her droid flies around the area waiting for Kamek to reappear assuming he teleports*

(you get that?)
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam   Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 3:12 am

Kamek actually teleported to the same spot that time, only vanishing to dodge the bullet. He then fires shapes at Zam.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam   Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 3:17 am

*Zam dodge rolls, yay*

Zam: This ain't going anywhere......

*Her droid firs lasers at Kamek, while she fires her sniper*
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam   Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 3:21 am

Kamek teleports behind Zam and whacks her on the head with his wand.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam   Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 3:22 am

*Zam is hit, but then bashes the rifle butt into Kameks face*
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam   Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 3:27 am

Kamek drops a bobomb and then teleports away.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam   Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 3:28 am

Zam: Shit.

*Zam is hit and sent flying, she lands on her back*

Zam: Dang!
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam Left_bar_bleue900/900Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam   Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 3:32 am

[The Crowd is Chanting something]
Crowd: SHOOP DA WOOP! SHOOP DA WOOP! SHOOP DA WOOP!
Bob: Looks like the Crowd has a lazor Fetish or something
Bill: I don't think "Fetish" Is the correct work Bob...
Bob: You and your dirty mind Bill.
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam   Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 3:33 am

Kamek teleports a bomb to fall at himself but hits it with his wand and the bomb is sent towards Zam. (kinda like as if the wand was a baseball bat and the bomb was a baseball, hmm?)

thats a nice feature that the forum gives you a chance to edit your post if another post was added while you type, star dart
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam   Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 3:36 am

Zam: Sucker...

*Zam shoots the bomb as it floats over Kamek's head, causing it to explode*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam   Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 3:37 am

dorko4u wrote:
Kamek teleports a bomb to fall at himself but hits it with his wand and the bomb is sent towards Zam. (kinda like as if the wand was a baseball bat and the bomb was a baseball, hmm?)

thats a nice feature that the forum gives you a chance to edit your post if another post was added while you type, star dart
[Don't thank me, Editboard added that feature. It is nice isn't it?]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam   Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 3:39 am

Stardart wrote:
dorko4u wrote:

(I only got to use that once. Other times you guys are not on....... So it does not matter. Is a awesome feature though!)

Last edited by taun we1 on Sat May 03, 2008 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam   Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 3:40 am

Kamek got caught in the explosion, but during it he was charging his wand. He gets on his broom and flies towards Zam.

btw it happened again when taunwe1 posted right before me lol

Last edited by dorko4u on Sat May 03, 2008 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam   Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 3:40 am

taun we1 wrote:
Stardart wrote:
dorko4u wrote:

(I only got to use that once. Other times you guys are not on....... So it does not matter)
[Still it does come in handy when everyone's on like today]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam   Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 3:42 am

(lol, just happened to me too)

(wait.......... "runs"? I thought he was flying on a broom.)

Edit: And again.
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam   Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 3:49 am

actually no. hes on the ground. He hasnt used the broom yet. BUT I SHALL EDIT IT NOW SO HE USES HIS BROOM, THANKS TAUN WE1
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam   Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 3:51 am

(oops)

*Zam fires her plasma pistol at Kamek as he flies toward her*
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam   Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 4:00 am

Kamek dodges and his face turns black and his lips red.

Kamek: IMA FIRIN MAH LAZORR

Kamek fires a giant lazor out of his wand at Zam.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam   Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 4:06 am

*it hits*

(I can't think of a way Zam would dodge)

*when the Lazorr stops, all that is left are smoking boots filled with ash*

(wow, I lost. lol.
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam   Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 4:08 am

lol are you serious

I was expecting you to dodge

you arent as bad as I thought O:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam   Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 4:11 am

(lol. Hey wait........ Whats that button right there......... EDIT? Let me just click it and see what it does...........)
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam   Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 4:15 am

haha very funny... but thats enough for the match :'C
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam   Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 4:59 am

I know. Good job Dorko!
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam   Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 5:19 am

all though I dont know if I'd even do the move if it werent for stardart lol
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam   Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 12:31 pm

[The Crowd goes wild when Kamek Fires his Lazor! When the smoke clears and it's obvious who won]
Fred: GAME SET! The Winner is... Kamek!
Bob: You know I like that A lot more then the "KO!"
Bill: That and it works for ring outs too....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam   Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Match 1- Kamek Vs Zam
Page 1 of 1