Relm of VG. Video Games come together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Relm of VG. Video Games come together

An RP Site where you can explore far reaches of the Universe of Video Games, and interact with some Star players like Mario and Sonic!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Merc Base Reconstructed

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Main Character sheet
HP:
Merc Base Reconstructed Left_bar_bleue6806/6806Merc Base Reconstructed Empty_bar_bleue  (6806/6806)
MP:
Merc Base Reconstructed Left_bar_bleue2310/2310Merc Base Reconstructed Empty_bar_bleue  (2310/2310)
Class: Jedi Consular/Sith Marauder

Merc Base Reconstructed Empty
PostSubject: Merc Base Reconstructed   Merc Base Reconstructed Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 1:52 pm

Snake and Bob appeared in the base's medical bay.

OOC: Snake can NEVER meet his team while on a mission. No HQ for now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Merc Base Reconstructed   Merc Base Reconstructed Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 2:09 pm

Dr. Bob: Where are we? OH MY GOD!!!! I'm holding a dead arm!

*Throws the arm to the ground and begins stamping on it until its nothing but a red and blue smudge*

Dr. Bob: Few, that was a close one....................... Oh shit.
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
Merc Base Reconstructed Left_bar_bleue6806/6806Merc Base Reconstructed Empty_bar_bleue  (6806/6806)
MP:
Merc Base Reconstructed Left_bar_bleue2310/2310Merc Base Reconstructed Empty_bar_bleue  (2310/2310)

PostSubject: Re: Merc Base Reconstructed   Merc Base Reconstructed Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 4:45 am

Snake slapped his forehead. "I have no idea."

A medic droid rushed into the room and grabbed Bob.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Merc Base Reconstructed   Merc Base Reconstructed Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 5:41 am

bob: Holy cow! Robot invasion! Every man for himself!

*Bob pulls out a hammer and bashes the droid on the head repeatedly*
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Merc Base Reconstructed   Merc Base Reconstructed Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 8:06 am

The droid dropped Bob. "Hey, settle down!" Snake said, "This droid is trying to help you, I think."

A drunken Adray walked in. "What the Hell're you doin' here?" He threw his bottle at Bob.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Merc Base Reconstructed   Merc Base Reconstructed Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 8:25 am

*Bob is struck in the head and knocked unconscious*
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Merc Base Reconstructed   Merc Base Reconstructed Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 6:49 am

"Thanks man, you're a lifesaver," Snake said to Adray, "I should pro-"

"Shut up!" yelled Adray as he hit Snake over the head effectively knocking him out as well. The droid strapped both Bob and Snake to a table and began treating their injuries.

Adray fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Merc Base Reconstructed   Merc Base Reconstructed Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 1:52 pm

*Bob mutters as he is unconscious and being treated*

Bob: Must.................have..................some...................BALONEY!
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Merc Base Reconstructed   Merc Base Reconstructed Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 5:57 am

"Bologna? This man is delusional. Send both of them to floor 10," the droid ordered when finished. Another droid came and threw Snake and Bob into the loony bin.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Merc Base Reconstructed   Merc Base Reconstructed Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 9:44 am

*an hour later, Bob awoke.*

Bob: Ah, where am I? Hm, an insane asylum. I knew you would end up in here. But why me? Perhaps I was assigned to your case. Ya, thats it. Then I must have dozed off, you are very boring. Ya this must be the case.

*Bob gets up and tries the door, but upon discovering it locked, he begins checking his pockets*

Bob: Hm, looks like I have misplaced my keys. No matter.

*Bob sticks his finger through the key hole, morphing it to the keys shape, then he opens the door. With his doctor coat on, he locks the door behind him and walks into the base. Leaving Snake to his fate.*
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Merc Base Reconstructed   Merc Base Reconstructed Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 10:39 am

Snake was half-asleep when Bob left. "Damnit!" he yelled, "I should have left that guy to die." Luckily for him, the droid who threw them in didn't search him enough to find all of his equipment. Sloppy.

Snake activated his radio. "Major, they...."

"Locked you up in the asylum," Zero finished for him, "You never turned off your radio after that messenger came."

"So what do I need to do to get out of here?"

"I'll let SigInt handle that one."

"Yo Snake!" SigInt shouted, "Do you still have any of your things?"

"Yeah. My EZ gun, my knife, and a few normal and chaff grenades."

"One of those grenades should be able to blow down the door. I doubt the guards will be happy though."

Snake punched through the small glass window on the door and dropped a grenade on the other side. His hand was now bleeding. He leaned up against the wall and waited for the explosion.

A few seconds later the door fell down followed by an alarm.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Merc Base Reconstructed   Merc Base Reconstructed Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 3:52 am

OOC: Bob still has his stuff? Cool! I was just using his finger as his tool.......

Bob: What! An alarm? The psycho must have escaped!

*Bob rushes over to the nearest security personnel*

Bob: Doctor Bob to the rescue! Where is help needed?

*Bob pulls out two large chain machine guns, holding them as if they were weightless*
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Merc Base Reconstructed   Merc Base Reconstructed Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 10:10 am

OOC: Only weapons that Bob could conceal.

"Its one of the escapees!" yelled the guard, "He's armed, crazy and dangerous, shoot him!"

The guards all began firing on Bob.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Merc Base Reconstructed   Merc Base Reconstructed Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 10:16 am

OOC: He is a master of concealing weapons. No worries.

*Bob dives to the side*

Bob: What ever are you doing! I'm a Doctor, not an escapee! You must be zombies! Thats the only explanation! Plot holes aside........... DIE ZOMBIES!

*Bob opens fire with his dual chain guns, firing like a mad man*

(If you have seen terminator 2, you know the chain guns I'm talking about)
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Merc Base Reconstructed   Merc Base Reconstructed Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 10:20 am

OOC: From the helicopter?

The guards take cover. Suddenly, Bob gets surrounded and fired upon from all sides.

Snake made his way down the hall. Along the way he found a box and hid under it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Merc Base Reconstructed   Merc Base Reconstructed Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 10:25 am

(the one he shot at the helicopter and cops)

*as the bullets came toward Bob, he performed many slow motion matrix moves dodging all, while simultaneously firing the dual chain guns*
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Merc Base Reconstructed   Merc Base Reconstructed Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 10:56 am

OOC: Do you watch the Conner Chronicles?

With every man Bob killed the radio man called for two more in his place, each more well equipped than the prievious one. Many started throwing grenades. Bob wouldn't last much longer.

Snake sat behind a box within his box, only a few feet away from a few guards. He could only see one possible exit, that was through the firefight. Seeing no other choice, he rolled a chaff grenade to interupt any radio signals in the area while Bob wasn't looking. When it exploded, strips of metal began floating toward the ground. With the radio gone, the operator joined the gun fight.

The guards closest to Snake immediately turned around after the explosion. They didn't know where the blast came from. Snake picked them off with the EZ tranquilizer gun.

He snuck around the corner in his box and began putting the guards to sleep, although they appeared dead to anyone else. Snake slowly snuck closer and closer to Bob, and the guard count got fewer and fewer.

(Should Bob start running through the base at any point, Snake will follow him. Bob cannot hear his footsteps due to Snake's sneaking suit.)

After all of the guards were taken care of, Snake got to point blank range, pressed the EZ gun to the back of Bob's head and spoke: "That's twice I've saved you're ass." He was referring to the Chaff grenade. If Snake hadn't come along, men would have kept coming with out end.

"Anything to say before I put you to sleep and give you up to the guards?"

OOC: Bob should not know that Snake is there due to the confusion of the fight. The guards aren't really good shots anyway so they sometimes take out their comrades anyway, Snake's shooting could be mistaken for friendly fire.

If Bob does anything that would make this post impossible I'll change it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Merc Base Reconstructed   Merc Base Reconstructed Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 11:20 am

OOC: I'll try not to....

*as the guards threw grenades, Bob kicked the grenades away, not taking a single hit, due to his Matrix moves and kung fu kicks*

*after they were all dead or asleep*

Bob: No one messes with........ DOCTOR BOB!

*Bob left. Then Snake pressed the gun to his head*

Bob: Uh....... Pie?

*Bob held out a pie as a peace offering*
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Merc Base Reconstructed   Merc Base Reconstructed Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 11:26 am

"Of course I'm going to refuse this," Snake started, "You'll probably use it as another excuse to call me crazy. But I assure you, the only madman I saw today was you."

He pulled the trigger.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Merc Base Reconstructed   Merc Base Reconstructed Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 11:37 am

*It hit, yet, was ineffective*

Bob: ouch! I try to be friendly and this is what I get!

*Bob does a back kick, kicking the gun from Snake's hand, it flips over his head and into his hand, he then spins around and points the gun at Snake*

Bob: Never try to use a tranquilizer on a clay man.
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Merc Base Reconstructed   Merc Base Reconstructed Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 5:10 pm

"A clay man who bleeds, so I thought: Why not?"

Snake used CQC to take the gun from Bob before he had the chance to even pull the trigger. He also attemped to break(off?) Bob's arm in the process.

OOC: If you've played, MGS3 then you know what I'm talking about. He basically grabs Bob's arm and points the gun away from him. With his other hand, he karate chops Bob's arm to try to break it (off?). Then he rips the gun out of his hand to take it back.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Merc Base Reconstructed   Merc Base Reconstructed Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 12:58 am

*It works*

Bob: Hm...... Well........... Alright then.

*Bob slams a pack of C4 to Snake's chest, while also pressing the activation button. Claps rip through Snake's chest, locking it in place*

Bob: Doctor bob saves the day! Die wacko!

*BOOM!*

*Bob hits the far wall, his limbs all gone. Along with half of his body, and a chunk of head*

OOC: Snake better have been hit. lol.
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Merc Base Reconstructed   Merc Base Reconstructed Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 7:36 am

OOC: Lol, sorry but that's too easy for Snake. Besides, I don't want him to die, he's too awesome. I can't believe you tried to do that. :sob:

Snake grabbed Bob by the arm, before the C4 touched him, and threw the clay man far down the hall. He should go far, he's made of Play-doh after all.

"Who the Hell are you trying to be? Jigsaw? Psychopathic serial killer!!" Snake yelled then dove(dived?) into a nearby room and scrambled into a small storage closet. He braced himself for either an explosion or Bob.

"Yo Snake!" SigInt said.

"What?"

"The Major wants to know 'what in the blazes is Jigsaw?'"

"I told you not to say the Major said!" Zero whispered rather loudly.

"Well?"

"Its from a modern movie," Snake said, "I can't believe Para-Medic didn't tell you."

"There's no such thing," Para-Medic broke in.

"In case you havn't noticed, we're not in the sixties anymore."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Merc Base Reconstructed   Merc Base Reconstructed Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 8:28 am

OOC: Ah, your mean. Remember, Doctor Bob is the reason Snake is not dead anyway. Oh well.

*Bob crashed into a soldier in full body armor*

Bob: oooooo............

Master Chief: Get down!

*Chief grabbed the C4 and threw it away, straight into the room Snake was in, he dove over Bob and the blast took out the entire room and hall way*

OOC: That includes Snakes closet. He he.

*Chief moved aside the debris, his shield was down*

Chief: What happened?

Bob: Well first, a massive herd of zombies attacked me, then this escaped psycho broke my arm!

*Chief nodded*

Chief: Hm.

Cortana in chiefs head: This guy is a phony, with out a doubt.

*Chief ripped out his assault rifle and aimed it for Bob's head*

Chief: Don't move.

Bob: Not you too!?

*Bob back flips, ripping out........... a LIGHTSABER!. He deflects every shot. Chief takes the bullets to the chest, Bob then "force pushes" him threw a wall. Chief goes out like a light*

Bob: Lost, you have. Yoda, I am not. For I am.......... DOCTOR BOB!

*Bob pockets the lightsaber and runs off*
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Merc Base Reconstructed   Merc Base Reconstructed Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 11:43 am

OOC: Called it. And I meant more of a locker than a closet. A closet would be out of place in the prison section of a military base.

The locker door fell down in the explosion and the entire row of lockers fell over trapping Snake inside. This also allowed the explosion to burn Snake. Luckily, the explosion weakened the metal considerably enough to allow Snake to break through. After a few minutes of struggle he finally got out.

Snake ran out into the hallway to see if there was anything left of Bob. But Bob wasn't at the end of the ruined walkway, all he found was Master Chief.

OOC: How did Bob save Snake?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Merc Base Reconstructed   Merc Base Reconstructed Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 12:50 pm

OOC: You don't remember him swooping down catching him from falling and brining him to safety?

*Chief got to his feet after a few moments*

Chief: Ah........ Hands-hands in the air!

*Chief clutched his chest and pointed his assault rifle at snake*

[else where]

*Bob ran through the base, mysteriously now in a camouflage outfit, completely "NOT" blending in*

"That psycho is not the only one who can be stealthy!" Bob yelled into the air.

[/img]
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Merc Base Reconstructed   Merc Base Reconstructed Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 12:59 pm

Adray stopped Bob in the hall. "HEY!" he shouted, "I remember you. You're that crazy guy. Thats not half bad....Have a drink why dontcha?"

Snake put his hands up and stepped closer to Chief. "Was I the one who tried to blow this place to bits with C4? Help me get him and I promise you...."

He was cut off by a patrol of guards. They began to encircle Snake.

OOC: Umm... Snake got out of Final Destination by jumping off the platform. He really didn't save anybody.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Merc Base Reconstructed   Merc Base Reconstructed Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 1:20 pm

Bob: Don't mind if I do.

*Chief while still pointing the assault rifle at Snake hold up his other hand*

Chief: Hold it. As far as I can see, we are going to need allot of help bringing down this man. He seems to be power, and I believe he masks his intelligence.

*After Bob and Adray drink many beers*

Bob: En ten... En ten.. I it im wit te oke-ola! HA HA HA AH AH AH AH AH AH HA HA!!! E woos sew stewpert! Meh neef utted entrew im. Otsa uts pell oot. Ten E ed.

Chief: Let him go. He will help us find him. No telling what this master mind might do........... Lets move.

*Chief's shield went up, he was fully recovered, and he ran off after Bob*
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Merc Base Reconstructed   Merc Base Reconstructed Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 1:28 pm

Adray tried to sing Row, Row, Row Your Boat by himself in a round. He failed miserably. Suddenly the footsteps of Chief and the others could be heard.

"Thas...er," Adray started looking around, "You heer the footshtepsh? There comin for ush!" He tried to stand but stumbled back to the ground.

"Could I get a gun?" Snake asked as he followed behind Chief.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Merc Base Reconstructed   Merc Base Reconstructed Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 1:49 pm

*Chief nodded and handed him a BR*

Bob: Uh-oh! Ut we dew? Meh tink we wink poo much.

*Bob got to his feet, but fell face first onto Adray, laughing like a only a drunk can*
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Merc Base Reconstructed   Merc Base Reconstructed Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 7:54 am

"We gottsa hide!" Adray said. He grabbed Bob and dived into a room.

"Thats what I like to see," Snake laughed. He and the others appeared in the hall. Adray's foot could be seen going into another room.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Merc Base Reconstructed   Merc Base Reconstructed Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 9:48 am

*Chief did not even need his radar*

Chief: There. Move in!

*Chief spun around the corner, assuming the others to do the same*

Bob: Oh nose! Its ta fuds! Shoot tem!

*Bob pulled a rocket launcher from out of no where and handed it to Adray, then leaped into the (large) vent, located on the side of the wall*

Chief: Hes armed, take him down!

*Chief fired a stream of bullets from the assault rifle at Adray*

OOC: lol. Poor Adray. Hope he gets out alive some how...... Bob is now in the vents, which are large enough for him but to small for Chief......... Snake though........
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Merc Base Reconstructed   Merc Base Reconstructed Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 7:20 am

OOC: Lol. Chief is shooting another Merc. Adray helped defend the place remember?

Adray survived on Fury and climbed into the air vent making a bloody mess; he was just small enough to fit. Snake pulled him out and went after Bob.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Merc Base Reconstructed   Merc Base Reconstructed Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 11:27 am

OOC: Nope. But he was helping a fugitive, so he was a criminal. Why did Snake pull him out? Is he dead? If not he most likely is now, since Master Chief is set on killing him............. Sad.

*bob shuffled through the vent, tossing a banana peel behind him*
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Merc Base Reconstructed   Merc Base Reconstructed Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 4:48 am

OOC: Great, you killed my comic relief char. Thanks a bunch! Snake pulled him out because he was in the way. Fayt won't be too happy with Chief no matter what his reasons were.

One of the medics attempt to bring Adray back to life. While he was doing that, Snake crawled through the vents being sure to step over the banana peel.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Merc Base Reconstructed   Merc Base Reconstructed Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 6:34 am

OOC: lol. Don't die Adray! We need you!

*Bob throws a grenade back at Snake, pin and all. He continues moving through the vent*

Bob: Take that!
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Merc Base Reconstructed   Merc Base Reconstructed Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 6:39 am

OOC: Does that mean that Bob forgot to remove the pin?

"BOOM!" Snake yelled trying to imitate an explosion. Then he silently continued to follow Bob.

The medic began CPR.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Merc Base Reconstructed   Merc Base Reconstructed Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 8:15 am

OOC: IDK. Perhaps he thought the pin would help. *shrug* But yes, the pin was not pulled.

Bob: HA! No psycho is enough for, DOCTOR BOB!

*Bob pulled off a grate in the bottom of the vent, then slid down the opening. He lands in a room filled with........ Uruk-hai! Bob crashes into a large one*

Lurtz: Ah! Get off me maggot!

*Lurtz flings Bob off of him*

Bob: Well, ain't you chalk full of manners.

Lurtz: Shut up! Get im boys.

*The Uruk-hai charge Bob*

OOC: Snake should enter about now..........
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Merc Base Reconstructed   Merc Base Reconstructed Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 4:41 am

Snake dropped a grenade between Bob and the Uruk-hai.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Merc Base Reconstructed   Merc Base Reconstructed Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 5:08 am

*The grenade hits, sending them flying back. No more then 2 were killed*

Lurtz: Their attacking from above! RAAA! KILL THEM ALL!

*The Uruk-Hai began firing fire arrows into the bottom of the vent. Then Lurtz pushes through and chucks a grenade (sack full of gun pounder, with a fuse) into the vent opening. Bob ducks and weaves to avoid the arrows, but runs into a wall, having still been drunk. A few Uruk-Hai grab him and tie him up*
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Merc Base Reconstructed   Merc Base Reconstructed Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 5:39 am

Snake swallowed a fake death pill and fell out of the vent before the grenade exploded.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Merc Base Reconstructed   Merc Base Reconstructed Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 5:56 am

Uruk-Hai warrior: Hm, he looks tasty....... *Jumps at him*

*Lurtz decapitates him with his sword*

Lurtz: No one touches him! We take them to master Leingod.

*The Uruk-Hai take Snake and Bob to Fayt*
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Merc Base Reconstructed   Merc Base Reconstructed Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 6:11 am

Just as the Uruk walked through the hangar bay on the way to Fayt's office, Fayt walked out of Albel's ship. It took off and he approached Lurtz.

Snake knew it wasn't safe to recover now. Fayt spoke.

"Are these the escapees?" he asked examining them, "What are their conditions?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Merc Base Reconstructed   Merc Base Reconstructed Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 6:26 am

Lurtz: Unconscious. With your permission my lord. My men are spent. If you have no further use of these maggots, we will happily "dispose" of them.

*the other Uruk-Hai lick their lips and stare at Snake and Bob*
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Merc Base Reconstructed   Merc Base Reconstructed Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:08 am

"Thats alright," Fayt said with a disgusted face, "You can go. Just drop them off in my office. Yo quiero hablar con les."

He began to walk back to his office.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Merc Base Reconstructed   Merc Base Reconstructed Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 8:33 am

*Lurtz looked confused*

Lurtz: Fine.

*He and the Uruk-Hai dropped them in Fayt's office*
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Merc Base Reconstructed   Merc Base Reconstructed Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 11:59 am

Fayt sat at his desk waiting for the two to regain consciousness. Snake had taken the antidote to 'bring him back to life,' but it would be a few seconds before it would take effect.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Merc Base Reconstructed   Merc Base Reconstructed Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 2:45 pm

*Bob awoke*

Bob: Oh god! My head its throbbing. What happened. And who are you?
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Merc Base Reconstructed   Merc Base Reconstructed Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:53 am

Snake came to just as Fayt began to speak.

"I think it would be more appropriate if you told me your names first, after all you are escapees of the pysche ward. And you killed or injured many men," Fayt said, "Plus I just prevented the two of you from being eaten."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Merc Base Reconstructed   Merc Base Reconstructed Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 6:31 am

Bob: Hm, on the contrary. Have you ever tasted playdo? Nevertheless, I humbly thank you. You must be very proud, its not every day you save a "superhero".

*Doctor bob stands, now magically wearing tights (underwear over the tights), a red cape, and a mask*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merc Base Reconstructed   Merc Base Reconstructed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merc Base Reconstructed
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next