Relm of VG. Video Games come together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Relm of VG. Video Games come together

An RP Site where you can explore far reaches of the Universe of Video Games, and interact with some Star players like Mario and Sonic!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon- Rescue Stardart

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Number of posts : 4387
Registration date : 2006-08-15

Main Character sheet
HP:
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon- Rescue Stardart Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Pokemon Mystery Dungeon- Rescue Stardart Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon- Rescue Stardart Left_bar_bleue900/900Pokemon Mystery Dungeon- Rescue Stardart Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Class: Swordmaster/Archsage

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon- Rescue Stardart Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon- Rescue Stardart   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon- Rescue Stardart Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 2:04 pm

[Before you read, YOU NEED Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness to do this, if you do not then Simply ignore this...]

SD: O.K. I'm ashamed to say but... *sigh* My Exploration team is in need of Rescue. This is an urgent message to any other Exploration team that can help, HELP!!!!! Here the Specifics...

Place: Spacial Rift (I think that's what it's called, You need to have been here before to be able to rescue me... so obviously those who haven't even completed the Main story won't be able to do this...)
Password: (If you are able to go to the Spacial Rift then by all means ENTER THIS CODE!!!!)
5CKQT9 &M48RM 8QP3NW
326&33 JHR==K 24M-HH
-@-YQH =N0FR1 JYH=7=
Reward: I've got tons of Bands and whatnot. Talk to me later when I can look at my Inventory... I can NOT give you Reviver Seeds (I need them for Palkia...) . I Do have a Ton of Money (Let's just say OVER NINETHOUSAAAAAAAAND!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
https://jgnetwork.rpg-board.net

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon- Rescue Stardart
Page 1 of 1