Relm of VG. Video Games come together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Relm of VG. Video Games come together

An RP Site where you can explore far reaches of the Universe of Video Games, and interact with some Star players like Mario and Sonic!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Refreshment on my characters.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mandew
(Unknown)
(Unknown)
Mandew

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Main Character sheet
HP:
Refreshment on my characters. Left_bar_bleue22/22Refreshment on my characters. Empty_bar_bleue  (22/22)
MP:
Refreshment on my characters. Left_bar_bleue17/17Refreshment on my characters. Empty_bar_bleue  (17/17)
Class:

Refreshment on my characters. Empty
PostSubject: Mandew's group   Refreshment on my characters. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 8:32 am

Hi there. Moonmaster invited me here, though I did see this site before he invited me.

I have a list of Characters, all Fan-Made. Only 1 of them has Sprites, though.... But I have some time to work on those.

Mains:
Mandew, Lilley, Orange and Blue.
Mandew and Lilley are pretty much some Jump/Hammer using humans, and Blue and Orange are Yoshis (Thier real name are respectivily Bluratonio and Oranioto, but no one beside them 2 knows).

Particulars:

Miss L... The Blue Ice storm. I think you can guess who she really is.

Whacko, the leader of a Gang of Hammer, Fire, Ice and Boomrangs Bros. He is a Hammer Bro;
Bonker, a Hammer Bro;
Spitty, a Fire Bro;
Warmo, a Fire Bro;
Chilly, a Ice Bro (Or should I say, "Sis" in her case...);
Ranginer, a Boomerang Bro.

Whacko and his gang is not naughty or anything like that. In fact, Mandew, Lilley and them are running a cooperative business, in thier Service Center Called the "Brothers Co.". Mandew and Orange are running a restaurant, called "Delicious Dew", while Lilley and Blue are running a crafting and decoration Shop, called "House Icing and Toppings". There is also other businesses ran there, such as a Inn, a Foretune-Telling shop, a general store and such.... someone can even loan or buy a local in the building to run his own business here.

Here's the Bros Co. current business and staff.

Mandew and Orange run a restaurent, the Delicious Dew;
Lilley and Blue run a decoration/crafting shop, the House Icing and Toppings.
Warmo runs a Coffee and hot drinks bar, "Warmo's Warmings".
Chilly runs a Dairy and cold drinks bar, "Chilly's Chilly Treats".
Ranginer temporarely runs the general store.
Spitty temporarely runs the inn.
Bonker temporarely runs the fitghing arena.

Refreshment on my characters. Mandewspritesuo4

Last edited by on Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:46 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Refreshment on my characters.   Refreshment on my characters. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 9:23 am

Yo Dog.

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Number of posts : 4387
Registration date : 2006-08-15

Main Character sheet
HP:
Refreshment on my characters. Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Refreshment on my characters. Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Refreshment on my characters. Left_bar_bleue900/900Refreshment on my characters. Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Class: Swordmaster/Archsage

PostSubject: Re: Refreshment on my characters.   Refreshment on my characters. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 11:24 am

Approved. About time Mandew... welcome to the Fun!
Back to top Go down
https://jgnetwork.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Refreshment on my characters.   Refreshment on my characters. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 4:58 am

Hey, Mandew! Glad you're here!
Back to top Go down
Mandew
(Unknown)
(Unknown)
Mandew

Main Character sheet
HP:
Refreshment on my characters. Left_bar_bleue22/22Refreshment on my characters. Empty_bar_bleue  (22/22)
MP:
Refreshment on my characters. Left_bar_bleue17/17Refreshment on my characters. Empty_bar_bleue  (17/17)
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Refreshment on my characters.   Refreshment on my characters. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 9:01 am

Lol necropost.

*ahem* I want to claim Pennington if he's available. Also I'd like to introduce Gary Goomba and Karl Koopa.

Gary Goomba: A goomba that, since he saw a Goomba holding a Baseball bat, wondered how it was possible. Today he got some Psysical powers, that he call PSI after the PSI in his favorite RPG: Earthbound.

Karl Koopa: A koopa that is interested in Gary because of the PSI powers. He observes Gary all the time, but is not too discret, so he gets spotted easely by Gary. He has his camera running to film Gary when anything happens. Gary usually let him follow, because he has not really the choice.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Refreshment on my characters.   Refreshment on my characters. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 9:35 am

Is Karl and Gary from Bowser's Kingdom on Newgrounds?
Back to top Go down
Mandew
(Unknown)
(Unknown)
Mandew

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Refreshment on my characters.   Refreshment on my characters. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 9:39 am

taun we1 wrote:
Is Karl and Gary from Bowser's Kingdom on Newgrounds?

O_o... No... I never watched that flash...

... O_o
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Refreshment on my characters.   Refreshment on my characters. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 9:42 am

Really...................... Hmmmmmmmmmm..............

Because on the flash they rock! Go view the video! lol.
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

Number of posts : 1518
Registration date : 2007-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Refreshment on my characters.   Refreshment on my characters. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 10:06 am

ACCEPTED!
Back to top Go down
Mandew
(Unknown)
(Unknown)
Mandew

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Refreshment on my characters.   Refreshment on my characters. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 2:38 pm

NEW CHARACTERS

Yes, I have a character sheet to keep up to date... (I have a lot of FCs, yes).

Nay, Rooganb, Auragi, Keulb, Maron, Squarah, Squandré, Buffy, May, Luxio, ADGMM, soccer4u (work in name), soccer4u's fan crowd, the Crowd Bros.

- Humans -
Nay: a human that used to be Mandew and Lilley's friend back to when they were about 9 years old! She have the power to summon tools from a medaillon, and that's that...

- Hammer Bros -
Rooganb: a retarded Boomerang bro that is in fact part of Whacko's gang, but was lost in some forest back in the years. He managed to get out of it, of course, but strayed far from Whacko's gang for years! Now he's back in the gang, and is watched carefully...

- Yoshis -
Maron: A friend of Blue and Orange. Little is know about him (her?) at the momment, appart from his skin color.

Auragi: (Char from the past) Blue and Orange's mother that is supposed to be dead. A pink yoshi that used to know healing magic...

Keulb: (Char from the past) Blue and Orange's father that is supposed to be dead. A Sky Blue Yoshi that was once a warrior of Yoshi Island...

- Pets -
Squarah: Mandew's pet Squig.
Squandré: Lilley's pet Squog.
-- Pokémon -
Buffy: Mandew's Jigglypuff, which he never uses for fights or anything. Knows Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, Rest and Body Slam for Pokémon League ruled matches (knows much more moves out of those battles) and has Cute Charm. Likes Spicy things, hates Sweet things and is a female.
May: Lilley's Gardevoir, which she never uses for fights or anything. Knows Psychic, Calm Mind, Shadow Ball and Shock Wave and has Trace. Likes Bitter things and hates dry things. Is a female.
Luxio: Nay's Luxio, which she never uses for fights or anything. Knows Spark, Charge, Leer and Bite and has Rivalry. Likes Sour things and hates Sweet things. Is a male.
ADGMM: Short for "Anti-Dodge God-Modding Machine", or «Albert Dodongo-Gasper "Munchkin Machoke"», he is Mandew's Machoke, which he never uses for fights or anything. He knows Cross Chop, Focus Energy, Revenge and Dynamic Punch, and has No Guard. Likes Spicy things and hates Dry things.

- Misc -
soccer4u: A Koopa Striker and attacks uniquely with Soccer moves. He can kick 6 types of shells: Soccer (infinite), Green (10), Red (3), Blue (3), Yellow (1) and Grey (3). But he can also tackle and those kind of things. He also have a fan crowd that follows him everywhere.

soccer4u's Fan Crowd: A crowd that follows soccer4u everywhere he goes to watch him fight or play alike, and become an Angry Crowd if he's losing (they're even the main part of soccer4u's limit breaker). They are about 500.

The Crowd Bros.: a gang of Koopas that dedicate their life to watching fights. Now they heard of JGNetwork, and are willing to become regulars at their fight matchups (for watching, that is). They are about 5.
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: Refreshment on my characters.   Refreshment on my characters. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 3:17 pm

BAH! I'm just going to say you are accepted and StarDart can say otherwise if he wants.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
Refreshment on my characters. Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Refreshment on my characters. Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Refreshment on my characters. Left_bar_bleue900/900Refreshment on my characters. Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Refreshment on my characters.   Refreshment on my characters. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 3:20 pm

Mandew wrote:
NEW CHARACTERS

Yes, I have a character sheet to keep up to date... (I have a lot of FCs, yes).

Nay, Rooganb, Auragi, Keulb, Maron, Squarah, Squandré, Buffy, May, Luxio, ADGMM, soccer4u (work in name), soccer4u's fan crowd, the Crowd Bros.

- Humans -
Nay: a human that used to be Mandew and Lilley's friend back to when they were about 9 years old! She have the power to summon tools from a medaillon, and that's that...

- Hammer Bros -
Rooganb: a retarded Boomerang bro that is in fact part of Whacko's gang, but was lost in some forest back in the years. He managed to get out of it, of course, but strayed far from Whacko's gang for years! Now he's back in the gang, and is watched carefully...

- Yoshis -
Maron: A friend of Blue and Orange. Little is know about him (her?) at the momment, appart from his skin color.

Auragi: (Char from the past) Blue and Orange's mother that is supposed to be dead. A pink yoshi that used to know healing magic...

Keulb: (Char from the past) Blue and Orange's father that is supposed to be dead. A Sky Blue Yoshi that was once a warrior of Yoshi Island...

- Pets -
Squarah: Mandew's pet Squig.
Squandré: Lilley's pet Squog.
-- Pokémon -
Buffy: Mandew's Jigglypuff, which he never uses for fights or anything. Knows Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, Rest and Body Slam for Pokémon League ruled matches (knows much more moves out of those battles) and has Cute Charm. Likes Spicy things, hates Sweet things and is a female.
May: Lilley's Gardevoir, which she never uses for fights or anything. Knows Psychic, Calm Mind, Shadow Ball and Shock Wave and has Trace. Likes Bitter things and hates dry things. Is a female.
Luxio: Nay's Luxio, which she never uses for fights or anything. Knows Spark, Charge, Leer and Bite and has Rivalry. Likes Sour things and hates Sweet things. Is a male.
ADGMM: Short for "Anti-Dodge God-Modding Machine", or «Albert Dodongo-Gasper "Munchkin Machoke"», he is Mandew's Machoke, which he never uses for fights or anything. He knows Cross Chop, Focus Energy, Revenge and Dynamic Punch, and has No Guard. Likes Spicy things and hates Dry things.

- Misc -
soccer4u: A Koopa Striker and attacks uniquely with Soccer moves. He can kick 6 types of shells: Soccer (infinite), Green (10), Red (3), Blue (3), Yellow (1) and Grey (3). But he can also tackle and those kind of things. He also have a fan crowd that follows him everywhere.

soccer4u's Fan Crowd: A crowd that follows soccer4u everywhere he goes to watch him fight or play alike, and become an Angry Crowd if he's losing (they're even the main part of soccer4u's limit breaker). They are about 500.

The Crowd Bros.: a gang of Koopas that dedicate their life to watching fights. Now they heard of JGNetwork, and are willing to become regulars at their fight matchups (for watching, that is). They are about 5.
[The Admins will convene about the Pokemon but aside from those, the Rest are Approved (Knowing Dorkohe'll probably side with you so that does look good there)]
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: Refreshment on my characters.   Refreshment on my characters. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 3:21 pm

argh, I forgot about how big Mandew posted. If I remembered, I woulda been more paitent...
Back to top Go down
MoonMaster
Gamer
Gamer
MoonMaster

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2007-07-24

Main Character sheet
HP:
Refreshment on my characters. Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Refreshment on my characters. Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
MP:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Refreshment on my characters.   Refreshment on my characters. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 2:19 am

Lol at Soccer4u.
Back to top Go down
Mandew
(Unknown)
(Unknown)
Mandew

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:
Class:

PostSubject: Refreshment on my characters.   Refreshment on my characters. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 8:44 am

I've been away long enough, I owe you a description of my so-changed characters.

Okay, here goes...

MANDEW DAMOLEGUY
- That weakling. You know, THAT one. He's shy and tries to be modest and stuff, but he sure is persistent at times. Compare Spongebob. He's a cook en-devenir and prefers pacific methods over fighting. He's knows how to hide behind his frying pan, thought, so there might be not much to worry about... unless when there is, AKA against dangerous individuals. He's a bit on the thought-sider, but he isn't smart for that much.
Mandew is almost blind and must wear wear contact lens to see correctly. That's a little-known fact, so it surprises people when he loses them and starts flailing his arms. He also has this habit of digging randomly when he gets some kind of urge, even thought he hates have dirt on his hand, which is why he wears gloves. He also have a knack for tomatoes... when he's not cooking them, he's carrying them in a basket, ready to counter his attacker with some fresh juicy and spicy tomatoes.

*lazy* might update laterrrrr.
Back to top Go down
Mandew
(Unknown)
(Unknown)
Mandew

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Refreshment on my characters.   Refreshment on my characters. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 12:46 pm

UPDATER

LILLEY DAMOLEGUY
Mandew's younger and stronger sister. She's innocent but caring, and like her brother, she's somewhat stubborn. Her vocation: craftswomanship. She prefers cheering to leaping into action and encourages Mandew or whoever she parties with, even though she's way stronger than Mandew. When she can, she'll help... often with behind-the-scene crafting. She's stronger than his brother, but she claims to be delicate.
Like her brother, she also years contact lens, but she doesn't panic if she loses them. She has a knack for flight sports like aeronautics, bungee and delta-planing, and even tried to craft herself a bird suit. Her favorite fruit is the cucumber.

BUNNYDEW
- A... stuffed bunny. Lilley's most prized possession. It can actually talk, so I guess it's pretty much living. Talking is all it can even do, apart from listening and memorizing. It doesn't talk with words, but with squeaks, which can be translated and even understood. As a pretty sedentary fellow, it's pretty smart and over-thinking. It can also go unnoticed in certain backgrounds. Its hobby is telling stories, be them funny or scary.

Last edited by Mandew on Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Refreshment on my characters.   Refreshment on my characters. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 4:32 pm

I Didn't know Cucumbers were Fruit!
Back to top Go down
Mandew
(Unknown)
(Unknown)
Mandew

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Refreshment on my characters.   Refreshment on my characters. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 12:51 am

They are! It's surprising, isn't it?

another later updater.

TONIO "BLUE BLORAN"
Blue is the younger brother of the "Bloran" family, a family with weird anatomy that puts much of their time in natural sciences. He's the one that study and practices mechanics, as well a studying a bit of Physical sciences to help him there. Blue hates to do anything with no goal, and therefore is bored easily when trying to build up a high quantity of the same product. For this reason, he pretends to hate Mandew and claims he try to take over the world. In other words, he's often the one that'll be making lulz plot. He doesn't like to share information about mechanics and physics, as he prefer keeping them at his advantage. Blue always carry around a kind of weird-tech weapon wherever he goes. He's also quite fond of cold places, and dislikes the heat. He jumps very high, but he's very sluggish on the ground. His favorite fruit is, quite thematically, blueberries.

TIMMY/PETE "ORANGE BLORAN"
Orange is the older brother of the Bloran Family. His fields are biology and ecology, and like his brother, he studies quite a bit in Physical sciences. Orange is quite the weirdo: he seems calm and collected, but he's quite obsessed with sciences. Whenever he sees something new, his reaction is "we must dissect it for further studies". Although, he prefers reading books to actually doing the science itself. He likes being warm, and thus he hates cold. He knows quite a bit about physics, though, so he's a good guy to get information from. He carries a slingshot whenever he goes, for whatever reason. He runs quite fast, but he can't jump a 2-inches fence. His favorite fruit is the orange. You wouldn't be able to guess on your own, huh?

Last edited by Mandew on Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mandew
(Unknown)
(Unknown)
Mandew

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Refreshment on my characters.   Refreshment on my characters. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:03 am

and one right next to it!

TANIA "PINK PIRED"
Another family named after colors! The Pired family is a cousin of the Bloran family, but instead of being interested in Natural Sciences, the Pired focus on Human Sciences. Pink, the younger sibling, is the one who studies georaphy, and like her brother, she also studies politic. However, she knows more about Physical Sciences than both Blorans combined; she just doesn't like it much. Pink has much informations about the places around, so it's good to ask her sometimes. Pink is also amazingly strong for a reason that escapes even Orange, but she's also very fragile.

TOMMY "RED PIRED"
Red is the older sibling of the Pireds. He studies history and politic. He has much historic info, but to people like Mandew, it's often useless. Red is big and burly, and he's indeed very tough, but he isn't very strong.
Back to top Go down
Mandew
(Unknown)
(Unknown)
Mandew

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Refreshment on my characters.   Refreshment on my characters. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 2:11 am

Now I need to take a deep breath and stop thinking about how awesome Four Swords is to present my next characters!

NANCY LUCKYLURE
Nancy is the daughter of John Archeoleo and Nataly Luckylure. She's a teenager of the same age as Mandew, and a fisherwoman or professional hunter en devenir. She's incredibly manly in her personality, and thus she can handle almost any situation she's involved in. Everyone always imagine her with a cowboy hat for this reason. Her favorite fruit is the cherry. She's always seen snacking on them.

JOHN ARCHEOLEO
John is the father of Nancy. He works in the construction industry - as an architect. He always did his best to teach manly values to Mandew and Lilley. Lilley spent more time with him than with Nancy.

NATALY LUCKYLURE
Nataly is the mother of Nancy, and she also raised Mandew and Lilley in stead of their own, then-and-still-journeying mother. She's a fisherwoman in profession, and a fish cook by hobby. Mandew spent most of his time with her when she was home - Mandew helped her a lot in her cookings.

ELVIS LUCKYLURE
Elvis, called Eelvis by most, is Nancy's cousin. He's already an accomplished fisherman despite being so young. He's a bit obese from sitting in the same spot all day, though, so he can't jump at all. He mostly use his fishing rod to reel himself to higher places.
Back to top Go down
Mandew
(Unknown)
(Unknown)
Mandew

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Refreshment on my characters.   Refreshment on my characters. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:23 am

LOLA SLASH
Lola Slash the leader of the Slashers, a street gang that both secures and tyrannizes Oar Bay's Port Town. Lola Slash is also Mandew's sworn enemy. Their rivalry go way back when Mandew rescued Lilley from the Slashers in a contest of circumstances, preventing Lola Slash from getting the statue she was going to make Lilley craft. Lola Slash is a true leader, although she's a bit whiny at times. Even though Mandew and Lola Slash hate each others, they don't make it an obstacle if they need something from one another, since Lola Slash is ready to do anything to keep Oar Bay safe from other gangs.

TED GRIZZLY "THE GRIZZLY"
The Grizzly is Lola Slash's boyfriend and the Slashers' second-in-command. He's really, really buff, but he lacks leadership qualities, mainly organization. He isn't evil for that much, though. He's one of the strongest men of the Slashers, and usually bodyguards his girlfriend.

GARY
Gary is a pre-teenager living in Dorkeria. He's quite introverted and normal, apart from the fact that he can sense some vibes from people, knowing how they feel by the look on their faces. He can't always tell what they're thinking, though: only if it's really, really obvious on their face.

CARL ARCHEOLEO
Carl is Gary's best friend, and the nephew of John Archeoleo. He inspires to become a cinematic author. He never leaves home... or bed... without his camera. His favorite activity is to film Gary and pretend he's a documentary voice-over.

ANNA GRIZZLY
Anna Grizzly is The Grizzly's younger sister. She's a daydreaming lass who's always quite tired. As a result, she's always quite calm. She lives with her parents in the city, unlike Grizzly who now lives in Oar Bay. She's one of Gary and Carl's closest friend.
Anna wants to become a magician when she'll be older. Her favorite fruit is the banana.

RASPY
Raspy is Anna's adoptive sister. She's a gardening freak, or a "flower hugger" as they call them. She's very young, and as such she's quite unaware.

SQUARAH THE SQUIGLET
Squarah the Squiglet is a witty Squiglet that originally lived in Flipside's outskirt. She's quite sarcastic, but she hates anything that is stupid. As a result, she tend to overbash things, and she can get in real trouble because of this.
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: Refreshment on my characters.   Refreshment on my characters. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 12:23 pm

HOLY CRAP.

"he's indeed very tough, but he isn't very strong."

Wait... How does that work?

I'm sorry Dew, but I'm going to have to reject all these characters because of that.

Har har, just kidding! Accepted, I suppose. I see nothing really bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Refreshment on my characters.   Refreshment on my characters. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Refreshment on my characters.
Page 1 of 1