Relm of VG. Video Games come together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Relm of VG. Video Games come together

An RP Site where you can explore far reaches of the Universe of Video Games, and interact with some Star players like Mario and Sonic!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Foes, New or Old?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Number of posts : 4387
Registration date : 2006-08-15

Main Character sheet
HP:
Foes, New or Old? Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Foes, New or Old? Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Foes, New or Old? Left_bar_bleue900/900Foes, New or Old? Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Class: Swordmaster/Archsage

Foes, New or Old? Empty
PostSubject: Foes, New or Old?   Foes, New or Old? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:21 pm

[O.K. The Main Storyline is Moving Now. Keeping to the Promise that the Kids Made to the "Grunt", Stardart and Family along with some other People Head off in the Mobile Network towards the Grunt's Home world. Meanwhile Cid Stays behind with Cecil and Co. Working on the Lunar Whale (It too will leave for the Grunts Home world but Not right away). The Fallowing Chars. Must attend this part for the Explained Reasons
Tails (He's got to Return Pichu to Stardart right away...)
Grunt with Majora's Mask (Obvious Reasons)
Now, I need some more Chars. to make this work. I need at least 5 OCs (Aside from the Ones Mentioned above and the Ones I'm playing) and 5 FCs (Along with at least 2 other RPers). The Chars. going on this must be on the Mobile Network Other Chars May join on the Lunar Whale. Evil Chars are not allowed for now, However Bowser (And his Minions) and the Sith (Especially Darth Trucid) May Be involved Later Via Kefka and The Valkefka... Sign up Starts Now We start when I have the Chars Necessary for this]
Back to top Go down
https://jgnetwork.rpg-board.net
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Main Character sheet
HP:
Foes, New or Old? Left_bar_bleue6806/6806Foes, New or Old? Empty_bar_bleue  (6806/6806)
MP:
Foes, New or Old? Left_bar_bleue2310/2310Foes, New or Old? Empty_bar_bleue  (2310/2310)
Class: Jedi Consular/Sith Marauder

Foes, New or Old? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foes, New or Old?   Foes, New or Old? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:23 am

Finally. Here are my char's:

1) Grunt w/ Majora's Mask
2) Kantz Larrekin
3) "Bria"
4) Master Chief

I'll add more if needed.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Number of posts : 4387
Registration date : 2006-08-15

Main Character sheet
HP:
Foes, New or Old? Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Foes, New or Old? Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Foes, New or Old? Left_bar_bleue900/900Foes, New or Old? Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Class: Swordmaster/Archsage

Foes, New or Old? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foes, New or Old?   Foes, New or Old? Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:10 pm

You know since he's been on lately, MG would be a nice addition... with Dorko being Busy I could use the OC rule on Tails as needed...
Back to top Go down
https://jgnetwork.rpg-board.net
Blue Blur
(Unknown)
(Unknown)
Blue Blur

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-06-16

Main Character sheet
HP:
Foes, New or Old? Left_bar_bleue0/0Foes, New or Old? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
MP:
Foes, New or Old? Left_bar_bleue0/0Foes, New or Old? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Class:

Foes, New or Old? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foes, New or Old?   Foes, New or Old? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:57 pm

I'll sign up as Sonic and Pro.
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Main Character sheet
HP:
Foes, New or Old? Left_bar_bleue6806/6806Foes, New or Old? Empty_bar_bleue  (6806/6806)
MP:
Foes, New or Old? Left_bar_bleue2310/2310Foes, New or Old? Empty_bar_bleue  (2310/2310)
Class: Jedi Consular/Sith Marauder

Foes, New or Old? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foes, New or Old?   Foes, New or Old? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:36 am

Yes!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Foes, New or Old? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foes, New or Old?   Foes, New or Old? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Foes, New or Old?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Relm of VG. Video Games come together :: Roleplay :: Roleplay :: Ship Positions :: Flagships :: JG Network Mobile Network-
Jump to: