Relm of VG. Video Games come together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Relm of VG. Video Games come together

An RP Site where you can explore far reaches of the Universe of Video Games, and interact with some Star players like Mario and Sonic!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Round 2 Prequel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Number of posts : 4387
Registration date : 2006-08-15

Main Character sheet
HP:
The Round 2 Prequel Left_bar_bleue9999/9999The Round 2 Prequel Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
The Round 2 Prequel Left_bar_bleue900/900The Round 2 Prequel Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Class: Swordmaster/Archsage

The Round 2 Prequel Empty
PostSubject: The Round 2 Prequel   The Round 2 Prequel Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:26 pm

SD: Well Round 2 is about to begin. Matches are Even more Exciting now...
Fred: I'll say
June: all I know is I'm screwed...
SD: What makes you say that sis?
June: Master Chief is the Guy who's Physical at long Range. I can't catch any of his Stuff.
SD; You'll find a way to beat him, I know it...
June: Thanks Bro [June hits SD on the Back, he topples over from the force of it] Oops
Cecil: who is this Mecha Sonic Guy I'm facing, I've heard his Name before
SD: [Quickly stands up] You're the one facing Mecha Sonic? Be careful Cecil. He's got a lot of Power on his side. he could be your Hardest opponent yet
Mecha Sonic: [In a Corner] so I'm facing the Famous Cecil Harvey of RHW? his power is known throughout a small part of the Alpha Quadrant. Perhaps he might amuse me unlike my sorry excuse for a brother, Metal Knuckles... [Chuckles to himself then continues with his Analysis]
SD: Well, let's see how this Plays out then
Kain: Wait, who are these Additions?
SD: They come in due to Draw Matches and other reason. I like the fact that I was able to put Buneary into the mix this time around. originaly she didn't want to...
Back to top Go down
https://jgnetwork.rpg-board.net

The Round 2 Prequel
Page 1 of 1