Relm of VG. Video Games come together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Relm of VG. Video Games come together

An RP Site where you can explore far reaches of the Universe of Video Games, and interact with some Star players like Mario and Sonic!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Match 23- Wario Vs Bowser

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Number of posts : 4387
Registration date : 2006-08-15

Main Character sheet
HP:
Match 23- Wario Vs Bowser Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Match 23- Wario Vs Bowser Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Match 23- Wario Vs Bowser Left_bar_bleue900/900Match 23- Wario Vs Bowser Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Class: Swordmaster/Archsage

Match 23- Wario Vs Bowser Empty
PostSubject: Match 23- Wario Vs Bowser   Match 23- Wario Vs Bowser Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:12 pm

Bob: This is Somewhat Ironic...
Bill: I'll say
Fred: It's like the Sudo-Ultimate Battle, or something.... FIGHT!
Back to top Go down
https://jgnetwork.rpg-board.net
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

Number of posts : 1518
Registration date : 2007-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Match 23- Wario Vs Bowser   Match 23- Wario Vs Bowser Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:37 pm

Wario starts off by taking out his motorcycle and driving it towards Bowser.
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

Number of posts : 1518
Registration date : 2007-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Match 23- Wario Vs Bowser   Match 23- Wario Vs Bowser Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:48 am

Hey, I think I just remembered that I control Bowser! Wow!

Bowser grabs the motorcycle and throws it above him. He flamethrowers Wario and his motorcycle. Wario grabs the big wheel on his bike and tries to avoid the flames. Barely dodging, Wario throws the wheel at Bowser before landing. Bowser looks at Wario and the wheel nails him on the face.

Bowser tosses the wheel aside and charges at Wario. He starts slashing at him with his claws. Wario grabs Bowser's arms to make him stop. Wario tosses Bowser away and thinks of what to do next.

Bowser gets into his shell and rams Wario. Bowser jumps high into the air and falls towards Wario. Wario barely dodges, but then Bowser spits fire at him. Wario runs around in circles before turning into ash.

Bowser laughs, thinking he's won and not paying attention. Wario reforms and shoulder bashes Bowser. Bowser turned, though, and Wario hits the spikes. Wario screams and gains Bowser's attention. Bowser stands there confused.

Bowser: How!?

Wario: I'm INVINCIBLE!

Wario laughs as he punches Bowser in the face. Bowser bites Wario's hand, so Wario screams some more. Bowser breathes fire while biting down, increasing the pain. Wario punches Bowser on the nose to make him let go. Bowser tackles Wario. Wario falls down and doesn't get up.

Bowser: Ha! You're nothing but a loser.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Number of posts : 4387
Registration date : 2006-08-15

Main Character sheet
HP:
Match 23- Wario Vs Bowser Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Match 23- Wario Vs Bowser Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Match 23- Wario Vs Bowser Left_bar_bleue900/900Match 23- Wario Vs Bowser Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Class: Swordmaster/Archsage

PostSubject: Re: Match 23- Wario Vs Bowser   Match 23- Wario Vs Bowser Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:03 am

Bob: Wario's down for the Count. Looks like bowser just ight have this!
Audiance: WARIO! CHA CHA CHA! WARIO! CHA CHA CHA!
Bill: is it me or does the Crowd Love Wario?
Bob: Could it be?
SD: Wario you fool! don't let your Fans down!
[Fred Rasises his hand and Opens his mouth to speak but...]
Back to top Go down
https://jgnetwork.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Match 23- Wario Vs Bowser   Match 23- Wario Vs Bowser Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Match 23- Wario Vs Bowser
Page 1 of 1