Relm of VG. Video Games come together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Relm of VG. Video Games come together

An RP Site where you can explore far reaches of the Universe of Video Games, and interact with some Star players like Mario and Sonic!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Pokemon Trainer's Class (Jango MUST be here)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Number of posts : 4387
Registration date : 2006-08-15

Main Character sheet
HP:
The Pokemon Trainer's Class (Jango MUST be here) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9999/9999The Pokemon Trainer's Class (Jango MUST be here) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
The Pokemon Trainer's Class (Jango MUST be here) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue900/900The Pokemon Trainer's Class (Jango MUST be here) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Class: Swordmaster/Archsage

The Pokemon Trainer's Class (Jango MUST be here) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Trainer's Class (Jango MUST be here)   The Pokemon Trainer's Class (Jango MUST be here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 10:14 am

SD: [Turns to the Charmander] Don't worry little guy, I'll take care of you
[The Charmander smiles]
SD: Oh yeah, since Albel won't be catching that Pachirisu... [SD throws a Quick ball at the Colored Pachirisu. he's Caught it] I think I'll take it [The other Pachirisu scatter] Now I gotta get to my Wedding [and Cue the Wedding topic]
Back to top Go down
https://jgnetwork.rpg-board.net
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Main Character sheet
HP:
The Pokemon Trainer's Class (Jango MUST be here) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6806/6806The Pokemon Trainer's Class (Jango MUST be here) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6806/6806)
MP:
The Pokemon Trainer's Class (Jango MUST be here) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2310/2310The Pokemon Trainer's Class (Jango MUST be here) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2310/2310)
Class: Jedi Consular/Sith Marauder

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Trainer's Class (Jango MUST be here)   The Pokemon Trainer's Class (Jango MUST be here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 10:37 am

Albel walked back to his ship where Fayt was waiting for him. He let out a sigh. "You failed already, Albel?" he asked disappointedly.

"No, I quit," Albel replied.

"Well, did you cause problems for Stardart?"

"And if I did?"

"Well that pretty much means you did. You can make it up to him by going to his wedding with us."

"When are you going to leave me alone about this Fayt?"

"When you decide to learn respect for the guy who decided to help us rebuild and kept you out of prison!"

They flew off toward Earth to pick the others up, then to Marrymore.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Number of posts : 4387
Registration date : 2006-08-15

Main Character sheet
HP:
The Pokemon Trainer's Class (Jango MUST be here) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9999/9999The Pokemon Trainer's Class (Jango MUST be here) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
The Pokemon Trainer's Class (Jango MUST be here) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue900/900The Pokemon Trainer's Class (Jango MUST be here) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Class: Swordmaster/Archsage

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Trainer's Class (Jango MUST be here)   The Pokemon Trainer's Class (Jango MUST be here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 10:39 am

[Oh this is just Hilarious!]
Back to top Go down
https://jgnetwork.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Trainer's Class (Jango MUST be here)   The Pokemon Trainer's Class (Jango MUST be here) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pokemon Trainer's Class (Jango MUST be here)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2