Relm of VG. Video Games come together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Relm of VG. Video Games come together

An RP Site where you can explore far reaches of the Universe of Video Games, and interact with some Star players like Mario and Sonic!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting of the Kefka Empire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Number of posts : 4387
Registration date : 2006-08-15

Main Character sheet
HP:
Meeting of the Kefka Empire Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Meeting of the Kefka Empire Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Meeting of the Kefka Empire Left_bar_bleue900/900Meeting of the Kefka Empire Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Class: Swordmaster/Archsage

Meeting of the Kefka Empire Empty
PostSubject: Meeting of the Kefka Empire   Meeting of the Kefka Empire Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 8:31 am

[Kefka, The Black Knight, Professor Executrain, General Theo, and a few of the M-Tech Mech Riders enter]
[Kefka waits for "THE OTHER 2 MEMBERS" to show]
Back to top Go down
https://jgnetwork.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Kefka Empire   Meeting of the Kefka Empire Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 8:57 am

*Tarnus appears in a chair not far away, he instinctively puts his feet up on to the table*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
Meeting of the Kefka Empire Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Meeting of the Kefka Empire Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Meeting of the Kefka Empire Left_bar_bleue900/900Meeting of the Kefka Empire Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Kefka Empire   Meeting of the Kefka Empire Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 9:02 am

taun we1 wrote:
*Tarnus appears in a chair not far away, he instinctively puts his feet up on to the table*
[Tarnus's Feet go through the Table]
Kefka: I was woundering who was going to do that. I was expecting Theo to do it
Theo: Last time I did it your "Enchanted Table" Almost Bit my feet off
Kefka: Black Knight Aren't you going to sit
Black Knight: I would but I fear I may Brake the Chair I sit in
Kefka: Indeed. Now we wait for Trucid...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Kefka Empire   Meeting of the Kefka Empire Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 9:08 am

*Tarnus had sensed the trick, but continued anyway, his feet hovered as if resting nicely on the table*

Tarnus: You say something Kefka?

(lol, don't try tricks on Tarnus! He can read your thoughts and sense trickery, thats his game after all)
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Kefka Empire   Meeting of the Kefka Empire Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 9:29 am

Kefka: You don't fool me Tarnus. You're just makeing your Feet hover there... You fell for it and you know it...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Kefka Empire   Meeting of the Kefka Empire Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 9:49 am

Tarnus: What on earth are you talking about Kefka?

*Tarnus puts his arms behind his head and lays back*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Kefka Empire   Meeting of the Kefka Empire Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 12:33 pm

[Kefka's Thought comes at you at the last Second. Kefka Uses his Darkness to stop the Hovering of Tarnus' Feet and Makes them Fall Through]
Kefka: That!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Kefka Empire   Meeting of the Kefka Empire Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 1:29 pm

(lol! Your determined to make Tarnus the fool..... Never going to happen, lol)

*Tarnus's dark magic cancels Kefka's, he then sits up right, putting his feet down*

Tarnus: Neat freak..... Can't even have a little fun. This better mother?

*Tarnus sits patiently in his seat, like a good little boy, Tarnus makes an illusion of a halo over his head, as he folds his hands*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Kefka Empire   Meeting of the Kefka Empire Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 3:02 pm

Black Knight: Such Evenly Matched Personalities. I can see why you hired him
Kefka: Indeed. Blast it all where's Trucid. How the Heck did he get lost when the Dang Meeting room was next Door to the Bridge. he only had to go through 1 Door!
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Main Character sheet
HP:
Meeting of the Kefka Empire Left_bar_bleue6806/6806Meeting of the Kefka Empire Empty_bar_bleue  (6806/6806)
MP:
Meeting of the Kefka Empire Left_bar_bleue2310/2310Meeting of the Kefka Empire Empty_bar_bleue  (2310/2310)
Class: Jedi Consular/Sith Marauder

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Kefka Empire   Meeting of the Kefka Empire Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 11:48 am

"Behind you Kefka," Trucid sighed.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Kefka Empire   Meeting of the Kefka Empire Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 12:40 pm

Kefka: About dang time. O.K. 1st order of Buisness. I have a little surprize for you... [Turns on something on the Screen] Introduceing my Latest plan. I Call it, The Tri-Empire Alliance. Should this work, It will consist of the Kefka Empire, That's Us, The Koopa Empire, you know with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Wanna be, and the Eggman Empire, You know, with Fatso... Now I allready have Eggman on my side and I'll be makeing Contact with Bowser Soon enough... Any questions about the Tri-Empire Alliance?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Kefka Empire   Meeting of the Kefka Empire Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 12:57 pm

Tarnus: Yes, why is it only consisting of idiots? You could have choice anyone, but you went with Bowser and Eggman?! I would have chosen someone a bit smarter then those morons.

(Dr. Doom for instance. He would be willing, and has an army.)

(Oh, also. Anyone using characters who are not being protected from others accessing their minds should also post their thoughts, that way Tarnus knows whats up, since its one of his powers. I know BK is protected, and others can protect themselves if they know Tarnus is doing it, Trucid could block it with the force if he knew Tarnus was doing it, so could Kefka with Magic. It is not to important now, but just remember for the future)
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Kefka Empire   Meeting of the Kefka Empire Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 3:04 pm

[I Doubt Tarnus Reads Kefka's Mind because Kefka Knows when he does it because of Tarnus's Darkness. And I'm sure he knows that Kefka won't take kindly to unathorized Mind Reading.]
Theo: [Who does this guy think he is]
Kefka: The reason why is becuase I've worked with these Guys before. Especialy Eggman. that and Eggman's our Connection to finding the Chaos Emeralds... And Bowser has his Resourses that we could use. Next on the List [Tarnus see this one comeing a mile away] It's time that My Seinor Staff got thier own Pokemon. Now Tarnus I know you're Wondering "Why the Hell do we need these", Well it's Standard issue in My Empire. Besides For some Opperations we may do [Kefka dosn't know any at the moment but he's thinking] we may need them. O.K. I know both me and Theo have our own and have ben useing them fo a while so that leaves Professor Executrain-
Executrain: Got mine resently. A Squirtle.
Kefka:... Ah... O.K. Then... Black Knight, Darth Trucid, and Tarnus... All 3 of you need to get a started and Thankfuly I have some for you... Black Knight.
Black Knight: Yes?
Kefka: You'll be starting off with a Shieldon
Black Knight: I see. very well...
Kefka: For Trucid, You'll get this Sneasel. Makes ure to take good care of it and Maybe I'll help you Evolve it. Oh yes Weaviles are very powerful... And for Tarnus... Well I con't think of something so I got the "One Size Fits All" Starter. an Eevee... And for the 3 of you, Pokedexs, Since you are all new to this you'll need to study up. Any questions so far?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Kefka Empire   Meeting of the Kefka Empire Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 11:02 pm

Tarnus: I think I know just want to do with him........

*Tarnus holds rumbling stomach*

(*coughDr.Doomcough* *coughwouldworkcough* *Coughcouldbeawesomecough*)
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Kefka Empire   Meeting of the Kefka Empire Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 4:14 am

Kefka: Oh yeah make sure that you DON'T GET RID OF IT IN ANY WAY! I'm not replaceing it... I'll give you lessons on how you'll be useing these Pokemon and How to catch more later. For now We'll Continue with your meeting. And since you'll need to start forming that Pokemon and Trainer Bond thingy right away, why not let out you Pokemon right now? Not you Theo, Everyone else
Executrain: Including me
Kefka: no I trust that you've allready begun that Prosess?
Executrain: I have. Squirtle is an Excelent Lab Assistant
Kefka: I see.
Black Knight: So I just toss this ball and the "Pokemon" Comes out right?
Kefka: Yeah
Black Knight: O.K. [Lets out his Shieldon] So that's that "Shieldon" is it
Kefka: Oh yeah, Before I forget, do any of you wish to nickname your Pokemon?
Black Knight: I don't
Kefka: Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Kefka Empire   Meeting of the Kefka Empire Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 4:49 am

*Sends out eevee*

Tarnus: I'll name mine "worthless"......

*A wooden sign appears on the eevee's neck saying "worthless"*

Tarnus: Suits him. I think he even likes it........
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
Meeting of the Kefka Empire Left_bar_bleue6806/6806Meeting of the Kefka Empire Empty_bar_bleue  (6806/6806)
MP:
Meeting of the Kefka Empire Left_bar_bleue2310/2310Meeting of the Kefka Empire Empty_bar_bleue  (2310/2310)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Kefka Empire   Meeting of the Kefka Empire Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 5:00 am

Trucid grunted as he released the Pokemon. It wasn't really the way of the Sith to use such things....but he was part of Kefka's Empire now, and the Sneasel did look quite intelligent. There was a lot of potential.

"No, I don't wish to name it."
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Kefka Empire   Meeting of the Kefka Empire Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 10:43 am

taun we1 wrote:
*Sends out eevee*

Tarnus: I'll name mine "worthless"......

*A wooden sign appears on the eevee's neck saying "worthless"*

Tarnus: Suits him. I think he even likes it........
[The Eevee sure dosn't look to thrilled about the name. It looks kinda sad]
Kefka: O.K. 2 problems with that. 1, I would highly sugest you refrain from Insulting Eevees in front of me... My Starter had also been an Eevee you know [Tosses out a Pokeball and an Umbrion Appears] And now he's one of my Best Pokemon, Rivaling even my Legendaries... 2, "Worthless" Is too long for the System. It has one Extra Letter and won't work. Why don't you just keep it's Current Name. Oh and one last thing [Takes out his own Pokedex and scans the Eevee] I thought as much, That would be a "She" Tarnus...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Kefka Empire   Meeting of the Kefka Empire Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 1:03 pm

Tarnus: Ha, its like you to love fuzzy animals......... I named it a name that suited it, but I guess I can change it. I know, I will call it "Creature". Unlike you Kefka, I'm creative and name my pets.

*the wooden sign vanishes*

Tarnus: I guess the sign was a bit demeaning, wasn't it Creature? Ah, even better. Thank you Kefka!

*Tarnus messes up Creatures hair*

Tarnus: Good Creature, sit!

(Dr. Doom, Dr. Doom, Dr. Doom, Dr. Doom Smile)
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Kefka Empire   Meeting of the Kefka Empire Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 4:09 pm

Kefka: well I guess There have been worse names... Let's just hope some TV station On the Pokemon World doesn't get a hold of this.
[True Story. Me and My Cousin were trading Pokemon (Actually it was more like I was giving him ones to fill his Pokedex while he was giving me Crap). Well He got bored Catching tons of Poochienas and Zigzagoons so he decided to nickname them. You don't want to know what he gave them. Anyway soon after we went ahead and Mixed Records. Well from there I actually found a TV Program that was about what Names Trainers give their Pokemon and Lo and Behold they were talking about His Poochiena name "Ass". They were going on about how Wonderful the name was and everything. It was hilarious...]
Kefka: Tarnus you fail to see Umbreon's True Power!
Umbreon: (Meh, whatever. Who cares about this guy? Hey wait is he reading my Mind?! Holy Crap I can sense that. that's weird, most of the time the Fact that I'm a dark type keeps other from peeking. I guess it's something about His Darkness)
Kefka: Umbreon! A Little Demo! Dark Pulse!
Umbreon: (Uhh. O.K.) [Umbreon uses Dark Pulse. He sends out a Wave of Darkness that looks rather cool and feels kinda powerful, Of course since it's just for show it doesn't actually do anything. Tarnus' Eevee see the attack and is amazed by it. Inspired by it. You start to see determination in her eyes]
Kefka: Not bad for a little guy eh? And that's just a Demo
Umbreon: (Meh, I could do that with my eyes Closed)
Kefka: O.K. Back to business... There's one last thing. Aside from getting to know the World of Pokemon better, there's other kinds of Training we're going to do... And What better place to-
Theo: [With a bored tone] What better place to train the JG Network itself. God I've heard that too many times
Black Knight: Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't JG Network our Mortal Enemy?
Kefka: True however if we come on Peaceful Terms they Have to let us in. "Why" you ask? Simple, Stardart has a reputation to hold up and as long as we don't do anything hostile or try to get a leg up on them with the exception of Training, They won't even Touch us.
Theo: It's True. Kefka's Even set up shop there
Kefka: That's Right I sell stuff using JG Network and as long as I don't use my Shop for Spying or Sabotage then Stardart has No Problems. It's thanks to that, I am able to fund this Empire. It's hard to do it on Ore and Tiberium Alone you know since JG Network is harvesting it all... Anyway any Questions or Suggestions before we move on?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Kefka Empire   Meeting of the Kefka Empire Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 11:46 pm

(lol, funny ain't it. Tarnus is going to be able to understand every thing Pokemon say, so he could have a conversation with any pokemon. The only problem is, he thinks their worthless, and would never treat them like humans by talking with them. So sad)

Tarnus: You seem like you have every thing under control Kefka.........

*Tarnus creates a Kefka chew toy and throws it to Creature*

Tarnus: Go nuts.

(Dr. Doom, Dr. Doom, Dr. Doom, Dr. Doom Dr. Doom, Dr. Doom, Dr. Doom, Dr. Doom Dr. Doom, Dr. Doom, Dr. Doom, Dr. Doom)
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Kefka Empire   Meeting of the Kefka Empire Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 2:23 am

Kefka: You've been awefuly quiet Trucid, Something Up?
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Kefka Empire   Meeting of the Kefka Empire Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:33 am

"Meh, its nothing," Trucid responded.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Kefka Empire   Meeting of the Kefka Empire Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 12:30 pm

Kefka: In that Case [Opens com] Kefka to Bridge. Helm lay in a course for the Mushroom Kingdom
Helmsman: Aye sir!
Kefka: It's time to complete the Tri-Empire Aliance...
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Kefka Empire   Meeting of the Kefka Empire Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 8:59 am

Trucid couldn't help but wonder if this Tri-Empire alliance was strong enough. There were plenty of other groups far more powerful than Bowser. Eggman could prove to be a useful ally, but his army wasn't much better. They were more likely to keep their alliance; neither army could stand up to Kefka's. He didn't care however, Kefka could do whatever he wanted with his alliances.

Trucid happened to be carrying a dark fruit and threw it to Sneasel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Kefka Empire   Meeting of the Kefka Empire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting of the Kefka Empire
Page 1 of 1