Relm of VG. Video Games come together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Relm of VG. Video Games come together

An RP Site where you can explore far reaches of the Universe of Video Games, and interact with some Star players like Mario and Sonic!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The 1st Meeting of the Tri-Empire Alliance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Number of posts : 4387
Registration date : 2006-08-15

Main Character sheet
HP:
The 1st Meeting of the Tri-Empire Alliance Left_bar_bleue9999/9999The 1st Meeting of the Tri-Empire Alliance Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
The 1st Meeting of the Tri-Empire Alliance Left_bar_bleue900/900The 1st Meeting of the Tri-Empire Alliance Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Class: Swordmaster/Archsage

The 1st Meeting of the Tri-Empire Alliance Empty
PostSubject: The 1st Meeting of the Tri-Empire Alliance   The 1st Meeting of the Tri-Empire Alliance Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:38 pm

[Kefka, Eggman and Bowser are transported in. They are transported right into their seats at a Triangular Table, Each side seats 3. Sitting next to Kefka is General Theo, Standing next to Kefka is the Black Knight. Sitting next to Bowser is Kamek and Kammy (Hey Dorko, does anyone Control Kammy?). and Sitting next to Eggman are his Robot assistants Bocoe and Decoe. Also sitting on the Table on Eggman's third is Bokkun]
Kefka: Welcome 1 and all to the 1st meeting of the Tri-Empire alliance. I'm sure all of us know who everyone else is so let me ask this... Are there any Questions or Comments before I begin with the Plan?
Back to top Go down
https://jgnetwork.rpg-board.net
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

Number of posts : 1518
Registration date : 2007-04-27

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Meeting of the Tri-Empire Alliance   The 1st Meeting of the Tri-Empire Alliance Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:17 pm

Aw no Scratch and Grounder :'C *shot*

Bowser: Nope! Nothin' from here!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Meeting of the Tri-Empire Alliance   The 1st Meeting of the Tri-Empire Alliance Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 11:51 pm

(lol, Tarnus ain't here either?)
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
The 1st Meeting of the Tri-Empire Alliance Left_bar_bleue9999/9999The 1st Meeting of the Tri-Empire Alliance Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
The 1st Meeting of the Tri-Empire Alliance Left_bar_bleue900/900The 1st Meeting of the Tri-Empire Alliance Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Meeting of the Tri-Empire Alliance   The 1st Meeting of the Tri-Empire Alliance Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:35 am

dorko4u wrote:
Aw no Scratch and Grounder :'C *shot*

Bowser: Nope! Nothin' from here!
[Nope, no Scratch and Grounder... Yet...]
Kefka: Good. now here's the plan. We all could use a little bit of Training, and what better way to do that then to go to the Main Network Building and train at the Arena and VR Rooms
Eggman: I don't see how that will help me
Kefka: You can spend the time Building some Robots
Eggman: Whatever...
Kefka: have I made myself clear? Do we agree on this Course of Action?
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Meeting of the Tri-Empire Alliance   The 1st Meeting of the Tri-Empire Alliance Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 3:27 am

Kamek: Wait, just us, or our armies?

Bowser: Shut up Kamek, thats a stupid question! So is it just us training or our armies too?

Kamek: *grumble grumble*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Meeting of the Tri-Empire Alliance   The 1st Meeting of the Tri-Empire Alliance Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 8:42 am

Kefka: We are manly going to be the ones Training. I don't know about you but I'm haveing My army take Shore leave if you will. What you guys do with your armies is up to you.
Eggman: It's not like my army needs training or Shore leave.
Kefka: I know... You need to upgrade them... so Is that all?
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Meeting of the Tri-Empire Alliance   The 1st Meeting of the Tri-Empire Alliance Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 3:02 pm

whats shore leave

Bowser: So, are we going to do this now?
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Meeting of the Tri-Empire Alliance   The 1st Meeting of the Tri-Empire Alliance Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 12:45 am

[It's when a Ship docks at a port and the Crew goes off to enjoy themselves. a Mini-Vacation for Seamen if you will]
Kefka: Yes we are [Opens com] Helmsman, lay in a course for the Main Network Building
Helmsman: Yes sit
Kefka: And make sure you let them know ahead of time what we'll be doing there, I don't want a mix up you know
Helmsman: Aye sir.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Meeting of the Tri-Empire Alliance   The 1st Meeting of the Tri-Empire Alliance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 1st Meeting of the Tri-Empire Alliance
Page 1 of 1