Relm of VG. Video Games come together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Relm of VG. Video Games come together

An RP Site where you can explore far reaches of the Universe of Video Games, and interact with some Star players like Mario and Sonic!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Doom's Castle.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Main Character sheet
HP:
Doom's Castle. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue6806/6806Doom's Castle. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (6806/6806)
MP:
Doom's Castle. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue2310/2310Doom's Castle. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (2310/2310)
Class: Jedi Consular/Sith Marauder

Doom's Castle. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 6:29 am

"Not bad," Revan sighed, "Did you want something else?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 7:42 am

Pigma: Nope.

*Pigma started eating, food flew everywhere, both from his plate and mouth. It splashed all over Revan*

OOC: Thats right, splashed! lol
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
Doom's Castle. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue6806/6806Doom's Castle. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (6806/6806)
MP:
Doom's Castle. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue2310/2310Doom's Castle. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (2310/2310)

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:45 am

"Don't eat so fast or you may choke," Revan wiped the food off himself. He began choking Pigma with the force.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:10 am

*Pigma began to struggle for air, just as a gun rested against Revan's head*

Wolf: I think you should let em go, ay chap?

Leon: Ya thats right! Do what he says or he'll blast ya!
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 11:18 am

"Its not a good idea to threaten a Sith Lord," Revan said, "Now would you mind lowering your weapon? Or would you like to join your lackey?" Pigma rose a few feet into the air.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 12:08 pm

*Wolf pulled the trigger*
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 12:27 pm

Revan died.

OOC: I mean....

Revan dropped Pigma and used the Force to deflect the shot back at Wolf's kneecap.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 12:40 pm

OOC: LMAO!

*Wolf sidestepped the shot*

Wolf: Ye shouldn't have done that mate.

*Revan receives a blow to the back of the head as Pigma hits him with the turkey leg*
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 12:51 pm

Revan backflipped out of his chair positioning himself behind Wolf. Kicked both him and Leon into the table.
"Now how should I punish you for this crime against the Sith?" Revan mused, "Should I tie your bodies together in a knot? Or perhaps this...?" Revan snapped his fingers and Tricky from Star Fox Adventures appeared. He began annoying the Hell out of the three members of Star Wolf.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 1:10 pm

*Wolf cartwheeled over the table*

Wolf: How bout ye turn around mate?

*Panther blasts Revan in the back with a rocket launcher*

*Doom bot starts walking over*
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 1:36 pm

OOC: lol no reaction to Tricky?

"Thank you for the warning," Revan barrell rolled into safety. He was about to unleash a strong attack using the force when something pulled his legs out from under him, as a result he pulled Wolf into the table.

The attacker was Bastila. "Revan, stop!"

"Ah Bastila," Revan chuckled, "Still a follower of the Light after all this time? I had predicted that you may have fallen once again by now. But I suppose there was not much to tempt you. You hadn't truly tasted the Force for more than a week when I 'redeemed' you. Your time in the darkness gave you little more power than you possess now. And the Jedi are more appealing on the surface, it shouldn't be surprizing to me after all."

During this monologue, Revan had picked up Team Star Wolf and tossed them to the Doom Bot using the Force. If they keep attacking, Revan will simply dodge or deflect at this point.

"Very well, I'll stop. I don't want you to start preaching again. Besides, now is the time to be civilized isn't it? Those who cannot act it, should be punished." He looked to Pigma and walked off.

Bastila let out a sigh, her love was Darth Revan once more.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 11:10 pm

*Doom bot gave them a warning and carried on*

Wolf: Tis ain't the last time we will meet sith, next time, your precious force ain't going to save you.

Pigma:*snort*

*they walk off to go to a new table*
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 1:00 am

Sephiroth arrived and went straight to the emo corner. Haseo came and started muttering about somehing random. Auron started drinking. The Cobra Unit quietly gathered. Snake left to find Bob. Trucid landed. Doppelganger formed together. Ganondorf crashed through the cieling.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 1:12 am

OOC: Don't hate seph. Hes awesome. :-(

*Fifth dropped down right next to Gannon*

Fifth: Ah. Do you feel the power in this room? It calls to me...... I can almost taste it!
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 1:18 am

OOC: lol I don't hate him. He's just overrated.

"Yes, this Dr. Doom is a brilliant man. Bringing all of these powerful warriors together under one roof....."

Link arrived as well. He sat with Fayt.

OOC: How could I forget Link?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 1:26 am

Fifth: I doubt this tournament is meant as generosity. Doctor Doom is one clever man........... Watch out for him Ganon.

*Legolas turned to Link sitting next to him*

Legolas: Well now, a fellow elf. It is a pleasure to meet to my brother.

Gimli: Ah! More Elfs! Thats the last thing we need!
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 1:33 am

"Well I'm not exactly an elf," Link said, "But its still good to meet you. And you too my short friend." Link laughed.

"Will do," Ganon said.

OOC: I guess Link is like an elf. He's fast, light on his feet, has pointed ears. Lol, I've never thought of that.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 1:48 am

OOC: How did you not?

Gimli: Short! Bah! You sure act like an Elf, ye young whippersnapper.

Legolas: Nevertheless, our ancestors must have had some sort of brotherhood. I'm Legolas Greenleaf, prince of the Woodland Realm of Northern Mirkwood. Its an honor to meet you.
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 1:56 am

"I'm sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. I am Link of Hyrule," he turned to Gimli, "I'm sorry if I upset you."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 2:11 am

Gimli: Upset me? Upset me!? Bah! Do I look like a child who needs your comfort! A dwarfen warrior does not get upset!

Aragon: Gimli, calm yourself. Sir Link merely was offering his apologies. No need to hasten to your ax.

*Aragon then turned to Link, with an outstretched hand*

Aragon: Aragorn, son of Arathorn. It is a pleasure to meet you my friend.
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 2:18 am

Link shook Aragorn's hand, his smiling face nodding at him. "The pleasure is all mine. But please, simply Link will do."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 2:38 am

Aragon: As you wish.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Wishing Star
Gamer
Gamer
Sailor Wishing Star

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Main Character sheet
HP:
Doom's Castle. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Doom's Castle. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
Doom's Castle. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Doom's Castle. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Class: Robot Master

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 9:44 am

*finally wakes up*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 8:54 am

*Kaia is vaporized and appears in Doom's lab from earlier*

Doom: Hello Kaia. I have something for you. Come.

*Doom walks over to a table with a white sheet over something*
Back to top Go down
Sailor Wishing Star
Gamer
Gamer
Sailor Wishing Star

Main Character sheet
HP:
Doom's Castle. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Doom's Castle. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
Doom's Castle. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Doom's Castle. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 8:56 am

*bounces over and tries to think what the surprise could be* What this? *sniffs* ! Smells me but not!! What is? What is?!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 9:05 am

Doom: Kaia, meet your new brother.

*Doom removed the sheet revealing the lifeless form of a hedge-echinda-fox mix*

Doom: I call it, Kaio. After you my darling. Now, would you do the honors of brining life to your brother?

*Doom gestured towards the switch on the wall*
Back to top Go down
Sailor Wishing Star
Gamer
Gamer
Sailor Wishing Star

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 9:07 am

Whee! *runs over to the switch; as she pulls it* Wake up, bro!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 9:11 am

*The machines activate and green beams stream through Kaio*

Doom: HE IS ALIVE!!!!!!

OOC: Jk.

*Kaio's eyes open. Life flows throughout his body*
Back to top Go down
Sailor Wishing Star
Gamer
Gamer
Sailor Wishing Star

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 9:13 am

Kaia: *smiles at Kaio* Hello bro! Welcome!

Kaio: *blinks, eyes the same blue-green-violet as Kaia's just more green than blue* Huh? *sits up* Where am I?...Who am I?...

Kaia: You my brother Kaio! ^__^

Kaio: *blinks and looks to Doom* You're our father? *blinkblink* Where is your fur?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 9:27 am

Doom: I'm your creator and thus your biological father. I have offered your sister the choice to stay with me in my castle. And as such, I offer you the same. Would you wish to stay in my castle young Kaio.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Wishing Star
Gamer
Gamer
Sailor Wishing Star

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 9:30 am

Kaio: *shrugs* Sure.

Kaia: Yay! *clings to Kaio, who falls off the lab table*

Kaio: OW! Watch it! *tries to pry Kaia off him*

Kaia: Brother stay! Yay!

Kaio: Gak! *almost strangled in the hug before Kaia breaks it off* Whew... *looks to Doom* She's enthusiatic.... *blinks, wondering why he's so more mature than Kaia in mind already...*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 9:44 am

Doom: Kaia is not one of my creations. You are merely a copy of her. And as such, her lesser equivalent.

*Doom picks up a clipboard and starts looking over his charts*
Back to top Go down
Sailor Wishing Star
Gamer
Gamer
Sailor Wishing Star

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 1:05 pm

Kaio: *narrows his eyes* Oh yeah.... *looks over to Kaia, whom looks back at him before her eyes glaze over; points to Dr. Doom* Blaze Kick!

Kaia: *dashes up to Dr. Doom and uses Blaze Kick* !
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:35 pm

*Doom points his hand back at Kaia and she stops moving in suspended animation*

Doom: Now, what have we here? One moment.

*Doom takes a syringe and sticks it into Kaia's arm, before letting her down*

Doom: There. I have already programmed you not to attack me Kaio, now it is the same for both of you. Your minds will not allow it. If you wish to fight, do so together, but don't damage him Kaia.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Wishing Star
Gamer
Gamer
Sailor Wishing Star

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:12 am

Kaio: *Royally pissed off still*
Kaia: *blinks* ??
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:17 am

"Well, it seems to be time to go to watch over the tournament," Doom said, "Come Kaia. Kaio, you too!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Castle.   Doom's Castle. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doom's Castle.
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5