Relm of VG. Video Games come together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Relm of VG. Video Games come together

An RP Site where you can explore far reaches of the Universe of Video Games, and interact with some Star players like Mario and Sonic!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Attacking Hyrule castle

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Main Character sheet
HP:
Attacking Hyrule castle Left_bar_bleue6806/6806Attacking Hyrule castle Empty_bar_bleue  (6806/6806)
MP:
Attacking Hyrule castle Left_bar_bleue2310/2310Attacking Hyrule castle Empty_bar_bleue  (2310/2310)
Class: Jedi Consular/Sith Marauder

Attacking Hyrule castle Empty
PostSubject: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 12:35 pm

Ganondorf and Fifth arrived just inside the castle walls with the drawbridge behind them.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 12:47 pm

*A Hyrulian guard sees the reps and Ganon and his instinct kicks in, he turned and shouted into the air*

Guard: Sound the alarm we are under atta........

*a blade is lodged in the Hyrulian's chest, he is dead, Fifth lifts his corpse into the air with his blade arm and flings him off*

Fifth: Kill them......... They are inferior.

*the Hyrulian guards rush the Reps and Ganon, the reps leap onto their faces driving their drills into them, the guards scream as they fall, many more pour from the surrounding alley ways, civilians run in terror, Reps shoot them down as they run, drills and laser fire pound into soldier and civilian alike*
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
Attacking Hyrule castle Left_bar_bleue6806/6806Attacking Hyrule castle Empty_bar_bleue  (6806/6806)
MP:
Attacking Hyrule castle Left_bar_bleue2310/2310Attacking Hyrule castle Empty_bar_bleue  (2310/2310)

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 12:53 pm

Ganon transformed his arms into plasma lazers and flew over the town hitting anything that moved.

Link and Zelda sat in the castle, they were about to go to SD's wedding until Link heard a loud crash.

"You go ahead of me, I'll go check that out," Link said.

Zelda quickly replied, "Okay, don't be too long." She was too excited to worry about anything. After all, Link could handle it.

Link ran out side and saw the destruction Ganon was causing. He called Epona and rode into town.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Number of posts : 4387
Registration date : 2006-08-15

Main Character sheet
HP:
Attacking Hyrule castle Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Attacking Hyrule castle Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Attacking Hyrule castle Left_bar_bleue900/900Attacking Hyrule castle Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Class: Swordmaster/Archsage

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 12:54 pm

[Well I guess I must get involved now since there's a Network Building in Hyrule Castle Town]
[The GIs Hear the Commotion]
GI1: What the?
GI2: It's Ganondorf! And he's got... a Robot Army?
Captain: Launch a Counter attack
GI3: Man and I was gonna watch the Wedding on Live Network TV. Their @$$e$$ are Mine! [Gunshots now can be heard as the GIs attack from the ground. Rocketeers attack from the Skies, And Various Base Defences including the Teamwork centered Prism Towers Let loose Destruction on the Rep Army]
Back to top Go down
https://jgnetwork.rpg-board.net
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 1:02 pm

"Hahahahaha!! Pathetic fools," Ganon laughed he was gaining some of his old 'personality' back now that he was in battle. He used a shield on himself and started firing missiles at the Rocketeers.

Link was amushed as he entered town. He used Din's Fire and rode by closer to Ganon.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
Attacking Hyrule castle Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Attacking Hyrule castle Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Attacking Hyrule castle Left_bar_bleue900/900Attacking Hyrule castle Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 1:10 pm

[Patriot Missiles Protect the Rocketeers from Gannon's Missile]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 1:21 pm

*reps were destroyed from the powerful explosions, but 3 times as much were created from devouring buildings and other such things*

*Reps rush toward the prism turrets, Fifth strolls through the carnage, ignoring the chaos, he has spotted the building of the sacred realm, he is drawn to it*

*the reps attack the federations men, with drills and lasers*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 2:54 pm

[Well I'm sure we know what happens to the Net from there so let's focus on Fifth]
[A Mad Shoruded by his Cape stands in front of the Temple of Time (I'm assumeing that's the one Ganny was talking about)]
??: Hounestly by all means Stardart should be the one to Stop you... Fifth... But Saddly He's haveing his Wedding Today. And Because I have this Ballence of Power that Must be kept I can't go to that very wedding. Now perhgaps if I'm lucky you'll go down without much effor but ether way [The man drops his cape. It's the Mystiours Former Owner of JG Network! JG (Makes sence ehh?)] You Fall today. This is where it ends.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 3:02 pm

*Fifth stares at JG*

Fifth: I have seen one like you........... If you are not prepared to die, then move.

*Fifth turns his arms into blades and then attacks JG*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 3:26 pm

[JG Takes out a Couple of Swordslayer Axes and Spins then twice as fast as SD spins his Swords. Effectively Sliceing and Diceing the Blades Fifth sends at him (Like a Saw Cuts wood!)]
JG: I can assure you, you may have seen one, but it sure as heck don't mean you've seen them all...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 10:02 pm

*Fifth's blades regenerate, he then lunges with one and slashes at the chest with the other*

Fifth: All of your kind is inferior!
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 2:12 am

[Fifth's sliced and diced again by the Axes]
JG: Seems to me that you're the one that's inferior...
[A Portal Suddenly Opens and an Attack Came out of it (It was Freeza's Deathball that was sent at Shadow Kefka in the Mushroom Kingdom but was Extra Warped. it was warped here) the Death ball (don't let the name fool you) should hit Fifth]
JG: Don't blame me for that one....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 2:47 am

*Fifth sensed it, he melted into the ground, and the death ball flies straight for JG*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 2:49 am

[JG Catches it, He Throws it up into the air and then uses Quake (With Fifth melted in the ground this Move has, oh I'd asy a 100% chance to hit)]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 2:57 am

*But Fifth was not in the ground, he was standing right behind JG, the blades lung into JG's back*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 3:13 am

[JG Telleported before they hit and Suddenly the Death Ball colided with Fifth (And technicaly since Fifth was still touching the Ground Quake still should have hit)]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 3:17 am

*quake and the death ball hit at the same time, dust covers the scene, JG cannot see the out come*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 3:22 am

[He Reaapears in front of the Temple. If Fifth survived he's NOT getting past him (Most likely tough Fifth did I bet)]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 3:28 am

OOC: ????????? Most likely what????????????

*Fifth stepped out from the dust, he looks unharmed*

Fifth: I think it is about time I try this new power........

*Fifth holds up the triforce, and it melts into him, Fifth's eyes glow yellow, and then back to normal*

Fifth: DIE!

*Fifth leaps at JG with no weapons, just his hands, he is delivers a punch that could shatter*

OOC: Fifth is allot stronger now............
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 3:34 am

[JG Counters with Zeromus' Big Bang(This still deals a lot of damage despite the power given to him by the Triforce). He then uses Black hole (Another Move of Zeromus). All Magic has been nullified(the Effects of the Triforce have been negated)]
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 3:51 am

Ganondorf appeared behind JG and kicked him in the back of the head, his fist turned to steel then used Warlock Punch. The rockets that appeared from the back of his arm made it faster and more powerful.

OOC: Most of Ganondorf's power doesn't draw from magic now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 3:54 am

OOC: Fifth as devoured the triforce, It can't be stopped! The triforce is part of him........ *Evil laughter* Jk, I guess it is stopped for now. But it is part of him, so I doubt this will work again.

*the reps have finished their job, the town is destroyed, no one lives, (incept JG and maybe link), the federation is finished*

Fifth: Looks like you have lost............

*the reps crawl up to Fifth, backing him up*

Fifth: Ganon, come!
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 3:59 am

Link arrived just as Ganon appeared by Fifth's side.

"What the-?!" he gasped, "Ganondorf? And who is this guy? JG whats going on?" He drew his sword and ran to JG's side.

OOC: I assume they would know each other since he was watching over the place for SD.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 4:02 am

Fifth: Ganon, who is this............. why have you not killed him?

OOC: Note: ganon is still ganon, he just has to do what Fifth says, he has all his personality still............... Just thought I should say.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 4:04 am

wernid19 wrote:
Link arrived just as Ganon appeared by Fifth's side.

"What the-?!" he gasped, "Ganondorf? And who is this guy? JG whats going on?" He drew his sword and ran to JG's side.

OOC: I assume they would know each other since he was watching over the place for SD.
JG:Link? I'm suprized, I thought you'd be at Stardart's Wedding. No rest for the Heros Ehh?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 4:15 am

OOC: I'm going to wait for Wernid to post.............. sorry. This may take a bit.
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 4:22 am

"Well actually I was on my way, but then I heard a loud-" Link was interupted by a missle to the gut which should damage both Link and JG.

"You've meddled for the last time kid," Ganondorf said.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 4:24 am

[The Missile was kicked back by JG]
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 4:28 am

Ganondorf made his hand much bigger and crushed the missle in it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 4:28 am

*The reps rush Link and JG drills, and laser fire, from over 2000 reps*

OOC: Maybe JG should go tell SD about this............... *Shrug*

Fifth: Kill them Ganon.............
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 4:30 am

[JG Does Big bang again, knocking bakc ALL 200 Reps]
JG: It's not a wise Idea to tick me off and that's exactly what you're doing
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 4:35 am

Ganondorf teleported behind the two and shot disks at them. Link rolled out of the way and shot light arrows at Ganondorf who did not even flinch. His sheild was still in effect and it stopped arrows.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 4:35 am

OOC: you mean 2000? *Evil laughter yet again*

Fifth: You humans are limited by your emotions......... They restrain you, make you weak, make you lose control........... This is why, you are inferior.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 4:39 am

[Another Shadow Kefka Appears]
Shadow Kefka: That's where you are wrong. Human Emmotions actualy do various things, Most of the time when used correctly they Give Power to the Person. Granted when used in the wrong way they do indeed make you weak an lose controle but it just adds that much more, something you inferior Robots shall never understand
JG: Kefka's got a point. He's one who feeds off of the Emotion "Anger"
[And yes I mean 2000]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 4:46 am

fifth: your blindness is amusing. With anger you lose control, you make mistakes, I have seen it. your race is doomed to anger, and compassion. It will not save you....... It will destroy you.

*the reps charge JG once again*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 4:57 am

[The Reps are blasted back again, This time by a wave of Light Power]
JG: I'm willing to bet that it'll be you downfall more then ours [Charges up a powerful attack but something stops him. He's hit on the Head by the Red Chaos Emerald (Which hurt because it Fell from the Sky (Remember when arceus Scattered the Chaos Emerald. well)] ??? What the?
[Be warrned, Recently when a Chaos Emerald comes from no where, what has that usualy ment?]
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 5:01 am

Link tried striking Ganondorf but he caught the Master Sword and threw the Hero away. He turned to JG, giving him an uppercut.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 5:09 am

[JG Countered with Dragon Rush (The Move Goku 1st uses on Cell in the falloiwng Vid]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 5:14 am

*Fifth picked up the chaos emerald*

Fifth: A new power source..........

*Fifth devours the emerald, it is now part of him, boosting his power*

*fifth lunges his blade arm at JG's back*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 5:20 am

[Fifth is unable to continue the attack as he's hit from something up above (As it's Probably no Suprize it's Mecha Sonic who Indeed survive the Super Powerful Hyper Beam from Arceus)]
JG: What the heck, What's He doing here? He shouldn't have even been able to recover from Arceus' Attack...
Mecha Sonic: You Will give me that Chaos Emerald or else... [Mecha may not have any Emeralds at the moment however he still has the Stolen Magitech from Kefka. Ganon may or may not Recognise Mecha Sonic]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 5:29 am

OOC: That is true, but Fifth has a triforce of power and a emerald....

*the attack dose nothing, but Fifth dose stop his attack on JG*

Fifth: What is the meaning of this............ you are a machine.

*Fifth shoots a yellow ball of energy from his hand at Mecha*

Fifth: Why do you choose to side with this inferior race, rather then your own?

OOC: An alliance............ lol. That would be strange..........
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 5:58 am

[Mecha blocks the attack effortlessly]
Mecha: I side with no one. I will aquire the Chaos Emeralds so I can become more powerful then anyone in this Pathetic universe. Nether an Inferior Race like you nor the Humanoids will stop me
[Meanwhile JG is poweing up]
JG: (Come on, Need Full power, Critical HP)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 6:01 am

*Fifth turns with lighting speed, he grabs JG's shirt and throws him into Mecha*

Fifth: You will all die!
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 6:11 am

[JG Actualy lets himself take full damage from the attack. Mecha Sonic takes none as he Kicks JG Back at Fifth but JG Makes it to where he Crashes ito the Ground]
JG: I HAVE YOU NOW!!!! [JG uses a Special Desperation Move known only as "Firetruck" (It's the "Super Secret Desperation move" shown at the End of this Vid.) ] [JG Uses it on Fifth]
[Any non Robot (Except Mecha Sonic) thinks "WTF???!!!"]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 6:23 am

OOC: DAM YOU! homer is a beast!

*Fifth sticks his hand straight through the firetruck, reaching in he destroys the engine*

OOC: Your firetruck sucks! It killed homer, it must die! lol.

*Fifth is then gone, melted into the ground, the reps leap onto the firetruck and devour it*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 6:26 am

[A Life 2 Spell from JG Revies the Firetuck now it trys to Devour the Reps insted of the otherway arround]
JG: THe Firetruck can consume over 8 times it's Body weight....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 6:33 am

*the reps are not touched they are on top of the firetruck they drill into it, they eat every piece of the firetruck*

OOC: Get rid of that thing!

*fifth materializes inside the building of the sacred realm, he takes the three jewels on the table in front of him (you know what I'm talking about) the door that they open, closes, Fifth walks up to it, and then threw it!*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 6:35 am

[JG Telleports in front of him]
JG: Come now you didn't think I would make it that easy for you did you? [JG Starts the FINAL FLASH! (Yes it's Dice rolling time again)]
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 6:35 am

The member Stardart has done the following action : Dice Roll

1 times Attacking Hyrule castle De6
Results :
  Attacking Hyrule castle De3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 6:57 am

Stardart wrote:
The member Stardart has done the following action : Dice Roll

1 times Attacking Hyrule castle De6
Results :
Attacking Hyrule castle De3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attacking Hyrule castle
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next