Relm of VG. Video Games come together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Relm of VG. Video Games come together

An RP Site where you can explore far reaches of the Universe of Video Games, and interact with some Star players like Mario and Sonic!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Attacking Hyrule castle

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Number of posts : 4387
Registration date : 2006-08-15

Main Character sheet
HP:
Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue900/900Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Class: Swordmaster/Archsage

Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 5:53 am

[The Network Copies have no effect on Slifer (The Prisum Turrets are reflected by Slifers Devine Lite) However the same can't be said about the Reapers]
[Did we forget someone?!]
[Suddenly (Out of one of the Original Network Clones) JG Makes his Reapearance useing the Dragoon. He's Pierced through the Warp Core, Hyperdrive and the Other Engins on the one he and Cid had been on (With the Damage it had taken before, it probably should be destroyed, or at least Damaged to where it can't fight)]
JG: Hang on! I've still got a Super Duper Trick up my sleve. I just need a bit of time to Call forth All Five Peices
Ra: You!
Slifer: If I didn't know any better i'd say you were a Time Lord
JG: Yeah but you do know better don't you. 1st Piece! [A Light is now Fallowing JG]
Back to top Go down
https://jgnetwork.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 10:46 am

Stardart wrote:
[The Network Copies have no effect on Slifer (The Prisum Turrets are reflected by Slifers Devine Lite) However the same can't be said about the Reapers]
[Suddenly (Out of one of the Original Network Clones) JG Makes his Reappearance using the Dragoon. He's Pierced through the Warp Core, Hyper drive and the Other engines on the one he and Cid had been on (With the Damage it had taken before, it probably should be destroyed, or at least Damaged to where it can't fight)]
JG: Hang on! I've still got a Super Duper Trick up my sleeve. I just need a bit of time to Call forth All Five pieces
JG: Yeah but you do know better don't you. 1st Piece! [A Light is now Fallowing JG]

*That one mobile network clone crashes into the ground, but it is still operational and continues to fire but now all the mobiles have turned their fire too Obelisk for a change of things*

*From out of no where a dragoon comes flying into JG, and should take him out, (not kill JG is to strong for that) the rider drops to the ground near JG, he walks up to him*

???: Come on! I know that you got more then that! Fight me!

*??? whirls his axes in his hands in a very impressive matter*

???: Hey! Save some for me!

*A rouged man walks up to JG and shoulders his Hammer, he gives a wink to JG*

???: This is my fight Cid get out of here!

Cid: Listen up pal, this guy is basically your equal, your going to need me to get your self and advantage.

JG: Fine, but I'm not going to be liable if your hurt.

Cid: You can take it up with SD, he loves me and would hate for that to happen.

*Cid and JG turn to the real JG and rush him, he should be really hurt from the dragoon (I'm being nice Dragoon is a one hit kill)*

(this should be interesting, sorry but I can't let you use Exodus... Thats cheap, lol)
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Main Character sheet
HP:
Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue6806/6806Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (6806/6806)
MP:
Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue2310/2310Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (2310/2310)
Class: Jedi Consular/Sith Marauder

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 10:53 am

Acumen fired his main beam at Ra.

OOC: Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue900/900Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 11:13 am

taun we1 wrote:
Stardart wrote:
[Suddenly (Out of one of the Original Network Clones) JG Makes his Reappearance using the Dragoon. He's Pierced through the Warp Core, Hyper drive and the Other engines on the one he and Cid had been on (With the Damage it had taken before, it probably should be destroyed, or at least Damaged to where it can't fight)]
JG: Hang on! I've still got a Super Duper Trick up my sleeve. I just need a bit of time to Call forth All Five pieces

*That one mobile network clone crashes into the ground, but it is still operational and continues to fire but now all the mobiles have turned their fire too Obelisk for a change of things*

*From out of no where a dragoon comes flying into JG, and should take him out, (not kill JG is to strong for that) the rider drops to the ground near JG, he walks up to him*

???: Come on! I know that you got more then that! Fight me!

*??? whirls his axes in his hands in a very impressive matter*

???: Hey! Save some for me!

*A rouged man walks up to JG and shoulders his Hammer, he gives a wink to JG*

???: This is my fight Cid get out of here!

Cid: Listen up pal, this guy is basically your equal, your going to need me to get your self and advantage.

JG: Fine, but I'm not going to be liable if your hurt.

Cid: You can take it up with SD, he loves me and would hate for that to happen.

*Cid and JG turn to the real JG and rush him, he should be really hurt from the dragoon (I'm being nice Dragoon is a one hit kill)*

(this should be interesting, sorry but I can't let you use Exodus... Thats cheap, lol)
[I've survived a Dragoon hit before. On a Custom stage I made called "Checkers", I think you get the point from that. But that's off Topic]
JG: So, a Copy of me ehh. to be a flawless one [DRAMATIC CLOSE UP] You'd need to know Every detail of the Universe(s). Give me your best Shot [Draws his Sword] (With Cid in this, even if he switches to a Lance I'll still want the advantage over the Cid Copy. Besides I'm a Double "S" Rank in Swords anyway) We may be the same but likein Smash Bros, I'm sure our Tactics are slightly Different. Let's just see who's tactics Beat whos. Oh, and you'll need to act quickly [2 lights now Fallow Him] Because I now have 2 peices of that Imfamous Puzzle (Of course if he keeps me buzy it'll take 10 times longer but, who cares)
[Obelisk, like Slifer before him, is uneffected by the Network Clones' Fire.]
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 11:16 am

wernid19 wrote:
Acumen fired his main beam at Ra.

OOC: Sorry.
[Ra took the Hit]
Ra: Ha, is that the Best you got?
[Ra Fires some Huge, White hot Fireballs at Acumen]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 11:42 am

(Sorry SD, but Replicators can copy people with out flaw by just a quick scan, and FYI there are allot of characters who the Reps have scanned so far, I have plans, so ya rep JG is a complete copy of JG no flaw, sorry.)

*The four Reapers also fire their main beams at Ra*

(This should hurt, if not GTFO. No offense, lol)

*JG goes after JG with his axes swinging in an arch, Cid throws an amplifier to the ground and plugs in his Sonic screwdriver, all reps are immune, but JG is easy pickings*

[with Bria]

Bria: Umm.... I hate to say it, but maybe we should leave, or at least get to a safe distance before those heavy hitters rip our ship to pieces.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 12:12 pm

[Then it shall be your tactics that shall be his downfall]
[JG Employs the Ability "Soundproof". the Sound based attack dosen't effect JG At all. JG's Advantage over the Clone JG's Axes alows him to easaly dodge]
[JG Uses lock-on. JG's next attack will hit the Clone JG]
[Ra still did what I said before]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 1:01 pm

*JG uses dispel to negate Lock-on*

*JG then swaps out for a lance and goes Bruce lee on JG*

*Cid Smashes the ground and causes a small earthquake that targets JG*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 2:48 am

taun we1 wrote:
*JG uses dispel to negate Lock-on*

*JG then swaps out for a lance and goes Bruce lee on JG*

*Cid Smashes the ground and causes a small earthquake that targets JG*
[The Clone JG Sure dosn't know how to uses his moves does he? JG Uses Horn Drill (If it hits which it will because of Lock on it's a One hit KO)]
[JG Employs the Skill "Levitate", He is uneffected by the Ground based move Cid uses]
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue6806/6806Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (6806/6806)
MP:
Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue2310/2310Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (2310/2310)

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 7:16 am

Acumen's sheild negates the fire balls.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 1:03 pm

wernid19 wrote:
Acumen's sheild negates the fire balls.
[Ra Charges streight for Acumen in a Full Firey Rage]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 2:48 pm

(Oh Fock you! Even when I use a perfectly good move you say it does not matter and decided to do your move anyway, just grow some balls and have JG your cheap @ss character die or GTFO of this topic, come on, I tried really hard and used a character to the best of his abilities but then you go and use some stupid fan made god character to cheat and win, I thought you said admins could have "one" god character, you have Ra, obelisk, Slifer, Kefka, SD, and JG. And cid might as well be a god character the way you use him. Sorry, I love this site, and your not a bad guy, but after a while your lousy DM skills get to me. I mean come on, when have I "ever" god-modded with a character, even my main Jango has lost many times)

(Sorry, I really need to blow off some steam, don't go get pissy and ban me. I just needed to state my opinion. I'm sorry if I offended you. It is getting annoying just me, you, and Wernid. I'm going to go get some more people)
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 4:35 pm

taun we1 wrote:
(Oh Fock you! Even when I use a perfectly good move you say it does not matter and decided to do your move anyway, just grow some balls and have JG your cheap @ss character die or GTFO of this topic, come on, I tried really hard and used a character to the best of his abilities but then you go and use some stupid fan made god character to cheat and win, I thought you said admins could have "one" god character, you have Ra, obelisk, Slifer, Kefka, SD, and JG. And cid might as well be a god character the way you use him. Sorry, I love this site, and your not a bad guy, but after a while your lousy DM skills get to me. I mean come on, when have I "ever" god-modded with a character, even my main Jango has lost many times)

(Sorry, I really need to blow off some steam, don't go get pissy and ban me. I just needed to state my opinion. I'm sorry if I offended you. It is getting annoying just me, you, and Wernid. I'm going to go get some more people)
[you know what our problem is? we're both stuborn, Very stuborn. you in some ways and me in alot of other way. not that it's a bad thing but i do see that our stuborn personalities do seem to clash. and this would be the end result...]
[anyway let me help you ith the current situation. You are fighting as a Perfect clone of JG. and because of that you have acces to pretty much Every move Commonly known to man (In other words Every move YOU know). I know that does sound rather Cheap and Godly but It sure dosn't make him invinceable. Now if you want to even think about winning this you'll have to Think like me. For a Prime Example I'm useing Horn Drill with a Lock on Combo. Normaly this is a Deadly combo but, like most combos. there can be counters. Your best bet is to use Protect, It'll Negate My attack and could easaly alow you a counter attack. Oh and about Cid. you said Cid might as well be? He may have extensive Engineering Knowlage but he's lost his fair share of Battles. His most recent with Lu I belive. Also I technicaly only of 3 "God" Chars (Which are Slifer, Obelisk, and Ra) But Keep in mind that they are also OCs and Have been limited to what I know about them. Also the Reason why I have these 3 is because it ties into my story line (Where as the 1 each Admin can have does not tie into the Story. Oddly enough Dorko is the only Admin that Hasn't made a God Char so far, I think). And the Thing with SD and Kefka is, yeah the are rather powerful, it's because, according to the Storyline I have, They've been at this for a while. They are Very tough to be but it is Possible. That and if you noticed, Kefka been staying on the Sidelines in this Topic for the Most part and I just had SD GTFO of the topic, so there. One last thing Taun, You've got every right to complane, Perhaps maybe I am being a bit too hard, but you gotta remember, it's not easy to do this, Running an entire RP site like this AND Running a lot of Chars. Not to mention RPing on other sites too Plus the stuff I do Offline. It definetly isn't easy being a DM, an Admin, and just a Normal Human Being. Cut me some slack and I shall do the same to you. BTW just FYI, I don't consider you a bad guy ether.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 7:01 am

(lol, you took that allot better then I expected. Glad we worked this out, but one thing. But about Cid losing to Lu, that was a bit messed up, I really just did not know what was going on. Oh and Dispel, how exactly does this work. I was under the impression it negates spells. Such as Lock on.... Oh and the god cards, I'm fine with you having, just needed to blow of some steam as I said, remember I'm a Normal human being to, Wink)

*JG casts "protect" lol, and then after JG's attack, JG flips and chops at JG from above with his dual swords*

(I've decided to just copy what ever weapon JG has out, that way there is no advantage for either character, I think.)

*Cid fires an arrow at JG as JG performs his counter, Cid might not be an expert with a bow but with JG doing a counter it might help his accuracy*
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 8:35 am

OOC: I feel left out. I never get to fight with anybody.

Acumen's tentacle arms came up and grabbed Ra. The entire ship was pushed back by the force of the attack but he eventually stopped. The arms wrapped around Ra and Acumen fired his main beam, along with many other weapons, at point blank.

On Carth's ship, an announcement was being made, "Our mission has been postponed. We're sending a ship to track Kefka now instead. As soon as the scout ship returns, we'll depart."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 9:03 am

(You suck Wernid! Go Fock yourself! Happy? lol.)

Bria: Dam, I want to be on that scout ship.

*The reaper ships circled around Ra and fired their main beams as Acuman had him trapped, They also fired many other weapons*

*A lone Mobile ship went turbo speed right into Slifer, then around Slifer three other mobiles did the same, all 4 were destroyed on impact*

(lol, desperate measures. Maybe it will work)
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 11:32 am

OOC: NO! I feel like shit... Fightings no fun.

"You still can, I don't think its left yet," Kantz said looking out the window longing to join the fight.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 11:34 am

Bria: Then lets go!

*Bria grabbed Kantz's arm and begins rushing to get to the scout ship before it leaves*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 12:03 pm

wernid19 wrote:
OOC: I feel left out. I never get to fight with anybody.

Acumen's tentacle arms came up and grabbed Ra. The entire ship was pushed back by the force of the attack but he eventually stopped. The arms wrapped around Ra and Acumen fired his main beam, along with many other weapons, at point blank.

On Carth's ship, an announcement was being made, "Our mission has been postponed. We're sending a ship to track Kefka now instead. As soon as the scout ship returns, we'll depart."
[Ra's Still in Pheonix Mode. not only did the Grapple not work but it Burnt the Tentical (When in Pheonix form Ra is Completely Fire. You can't realy grab Pure Fire now can you...). Acumen can still fire his beams but Ra's not a good target. a better one would be Obelisk or (Better yet becuase of Taun's Recent attack.) Slifer.
[On Carth's Ship]
Volke: Don't expect a refund for this...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 12:10 pm

(What about JG?)

*the last ship crashes into Slifer, and the one left on the ground self destructs directly under him*

(What am I doing!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 12:17 pm

taun we1 wrote:
(lol, you took that allot better then I expected. Glad we worked this out, but one thing. But about Cid losing to Lu, that was a bit messed up, I really just did not know what was going on. Oh and Dispel, how exactly does this work. I was under the impression it negates spells. Such as Lock on.... Oh and the god cards, I'm fine with you having, just needed to blow of some steam as I said, remember I'm a Normal human being to, Wink)

*JG casts "protect" lol, and then after JG's attack, JG flips and chops at JG from above with his dual swords*

(I've decided to just copy what ever weapon JG has out, that way there is no advantage for either character, I think.)

*Cid fires an arrow at JG as JG performs his counter, Cid might not be an expert with a bow but with JG doing a counter it might help his accuracy*
[I know what you're talking about here but for Future Refeance there is a Difference between "Casting" Protect and "Using" Protect. Casting it as a Spell only Raises Defence (It's a standard FF Spell). Useing Protect Negates an Attack (It's a Move from Pokemon). Remember, Casting is for Spells, Useing is For moves and techs. Remember this fo ther can be a difference.] [Cid's Attack was Perfectly timed and was also a Critical hit]
JG: Thanks Cid. Here comes my Limit Braker! BLADE OF THE FORBIDEN ONE!
[the 1st part looks like the summoning of Exodia but only the Right hand of Exodia appears, It's Holding a Blade, The Blade makes Cloud's Sword literaly look like a Tooth Pick.. The hand throws the Blade to JG (Who catches it with 1 hand, mind you.) JG then procieds by pretty much doing "Omnislash" However the last hit (The one where he cahrges up), Exodia Appears and charges an Energy Ball and sticks it on the tip of the Sword. JG then Finnishes the attack by hitting the Clone one last time. Because of the Blade's Sheer size, cid is caught up in part of the Attack as well]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 12:26 pm

*They both are caught in the limit and it is a critical hit on them both*

JG: MY turn!

*JG performs the "exact same limit breaker, and as JG finishes the limit breaker with the final hit of his sword, a gigantic Hammer slams into him from above from Cid's limit breaker*

(Ouch!)
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 12:30 pm

[Right before the Limit Braker...]
JG: I see, what you are trying to do, unfourtunetly for you it's going to work... wait that came out wrong... It'll work BOTH WAYS, no that dosn't work ether... F*** it. DESTINY BOND! [JG is trying to take his opponent with him. Both attacks hit of course and they easaly bring his health to 0 However because of Destiny Bond, JG takes the 2 clones with him and thier HP Drops to 0. All 3 are Down]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 12:34 pm

JG: Oh, I hate me.

Cid: I hate you too!

*They both blow up*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 12:34 pm

[JG's Unconsious Body is Transported somewhere...]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 12:37 pm

(What happened to Slifer?)
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 12:40 pm

[Slifer has been delt quite a bit of Damage but he still stands (Or Floats in his case...)]
Slifer: uugh. These Reps are a Pain in the Neck, Literealy. I don't think I can keep up much more
Obelisk: I could unleash my Ultimate power but I'll have to pull the power from you and Ra, unless there's 2 other fools who are willing to be sacrifices
Ra: I don't think so. We can hold out a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 12:47 pm

*Suddenly! All around Slifer rise Mobile ships, about 20 of them! But from Slifer's ability five should be destroyed*
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 1:08 pm

Acumen was not affected much by the fire. He still used his beam on Slifer and ordered the other Clones to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 1:11 pm

*The other reaper clones did so*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 1:20 pm

Slifer: Can't take much more of this
Ra: We have no choise. Do it now Obelisk!
Obelisk: Very well, Acumen, Prepare yourself for the True power of the Gods
[Ra and Slifer Dissapear. thier Energy Offered up to Obelisk (Who turns Purple Sudenly]
Obelisk: With the 2 Offerings I now can use Infinate Power
???: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about his Power Level!?
Vegeta (I know someone plays as him allready but...): [His scouter explodes before he can even pull it off] It's... IT'S... IT'S...
???: What?!
Vegeta: I don't know, the last I saw was that Infinity Symbol
???: WHAT?! INFINITY! IMPOSSIBLE! THERE'S NO WAY THAT CAN BE RIGHT! CAN IT?!?!?!
Obelisk: I Think it's right... NOW!
[Obelisk Attacks with a huge Shockwave!. With Obelisks Power the Network Clones, as well as the rest of thoes Reps on the Planet, Should be Doomed. The Copied Reapers probably aren't 100% like the Original and are probably Doomed as well. It's Acumen who has the best Chance of Survival (Slim but best). Obelisk Returns to normal Power after the Attack]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 1:44 pm

*To Obelisk's surprise, all the reps on the planet disappear just as Obelisk goes infinite*

Fifth: HA HA HA HA HA HA AH AH HA HAH!

*Behind Obelisk rises a giant form*

Fifth: You...........Are doomed.

*Behind Obelisk is Fifth, his body is now identical to Obelisk, but he sounds like fifth with an echo in his voice, if Vegeta's scouter did not break he would find that Fifth's power level is infinite*

*fifth punches Obelisk with a punch similar to Falcon punch, after the attack Fifth returns to Acumen, and the reps appear back on the planet*

(How is that for replicating? *Evil laughter*)
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 2:03 pm

The shockwave destroyed Acumen's kinetic barrier and destroyed most of his weapons. Tiny drones begin repairs on him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 2:05 pm

*The reps also helped repair him*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 2:13 pm

Obelisk: no. this can't be. I guess, we have no choise.... Exodia... your Bonds... Are free [Sudenly a Gate Appears then Shatters, leaveing Exodia the Forbidden one]
Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 5 Exodia
[However there is something odd about Exodia. His Chains are Gone]
[Exodia says no words. He blasts Obelisk and Obelisk Dissapears (Yes I said Obelisk). Exodia then turns to the Reps on the Planet and Blasts them]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 2:22 pm

*The blasts hits the center of the city, the huge castle time building crumples to nothing, the shock wave destroys many reps and buildings, but as soon as the attack is done repairs begin*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 2:37 pm

[Exodia supercharges one more Blast. This one takes out the whole continent]

Last edited by Stardart on Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 2:49 pm

(You mean Exodus?)

*While Exodus was charging, the 15 mobile networks line up under Exodus, to block the blast, Iron curtain is active, but it does not matter the blast goes straight through all of them and hits the city, the blast was greatly reduced but still destroyed a large portion of the city*

Fifth: Acumen! You are useless!

*Fifth leaps through the air and lands on Exodus's back, he slams his hands through the back of Exodus's head*

Fifth: Now great beast! You are mine!

(This is basically impossible to stop, Fifth is now in Exodus's mind, think Freddy Krueger)

Fifth: Now then, lets level the playing field.

*Fifth grows to Exodus's size*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 3:57 pm

[If Fifth is trying to controle Exodia the Attempt Fails Misuably. If not well then that looked rather useless now didn't it]
[Exodia Charges up yet another Blast. he's out of Controle and if he keeps it up the Whole Planet, nay, the Universe could be distroyed]
[Meanwhile SD's Kids appear in Spirit form (They can be seen but can't be Scaned or Attacked. If scanned the Scaner acts as if it sees nothing. All attacks Pass right through them)(Because they can't be scanned, they can't be copied]
Rita; This is It Guys. Are you Ready?
Dart: Ready as we're ever going to be
John: So this is the final part of our mission. Never thought we'd be doing it after Death
Myst: You know how it is, technicaly we haven't even been born yet
Star: Yeah, Let's Save Hyrule!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 4:03 pm

(You must have not understood, Fifth and Exodus are in Exodus's mind, Exodus is frozen in real time, but he was sucked into his head, it was un-block-able, that is where Fifth is fighting him)
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 5:51 pm

[I See. Well it's Extreamly Chaotic in Exodia's mind (Kinda because he's Beserk right now. Everwhere he turns there's Chaos and Distuction. And Exodia sending THE most powerful Beams at him dosn't make it any better. It's a living hell in the Mind of the Forbidden one]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 1:53 am

*But then, the chaos is gone! Fifth and Exodus stand in a dark room, they are regular human size. An individual light beams down on Fifth, and another on Exodus*

Fifth: Exodus. Tsk tsk tsk...... You have been a very naughty boy. What is it you fear?

(Fifth has complete control in Exodus's mind, he can do anything, just like Freddy Krueger. Lets go along with this, it helps me build Fifth's character)
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 2:31 am

Exodia: [It's rather suprizeing to hear Exodia's voice] I sugest you leave now if you want to extend you life span if not for just an Hour. I hae been imprisoned for Far too long and now the time has come for me to extract my revenge. You and your Pitiful Universe will soon be destroyed.
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 5:13 am

Carth's ship gathered the information it needed and left.

"Useless am I?" Acumen grunted, "He wouldn't last 5 minutes against me in a one-on-one fight." Acumen began to transform into a humanoid figure. Intsead of arms, his tentacles flailed around in their place. The reps repaired him to 520% power. He sent out another soundwave, Indoctrination, throughout the planet and the space around it. This time, it cannot be blocked.

On the planet below all of the inhabitants as well as the Reps(they are AI right?) felt strange. Most organics fell down in agony; others, including Link and Impa, stood still but were too stunned to do anything. Something was taking over their minds.

Acumen knew Exodia wouldn't be affected by Indoctrination, he had to do things the old fashioned way. He rushed to Exodia's backside and thrust all of his tentacles into him. Acumen's mind was thrust into Exodia.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 11:01 am

Fifth: Pleasure of you to join us Acumen. Now......

*Fifth snaps his fingers and Exodus is ensnared in chains, which are unbreakable especially here*

Fifth: What was that you were saying? my great god of gods?

(Ya, I don't see Exodus winning, but do what you want. lol.)
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 12:03 pm

Exodia: Fool Even in the Subconcious Relm you have no power there. [A Flash and the Chains are broken and Gone.] With my Power Unbarred Nothing shall stop me. Only the 3 gods have the power to put me back in the chains, but seeing as how your pety little battle Has got them out of commision for the time being.
[AND WOULD YOU STOP CALLING HIM EXODUS, IT'S EXODIA! Wernid gets it right, why not you Taun?]
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 4:53 am

OOC: Its true. Exodus is a book of the bible/band, Exodia is the duel monster.

In the real world, Acumen sent electric surges through Exodia and shot his main beam at him.

In the mind, Acumen did nothing but watch.

Last edited by wernid19 on Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 6:40 am

(Come on you can find something better to complain about. My comp as a auto spelling correction, Exodia is not in the dictionary so it changes it......... By the way Exodia has no power here, Fifth is basically god here! Exodia is nothing more then a Mexican! A re-type of your last post would help, sorry hate to be annoying.)
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 7:14 am

[But it's Exodia's Mind. Wouldn't he have even more power then outside of it? Ether way, no matter where Exodia is, he has power (Hence why he's also the Forbidden one...)]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 7:36 am

(good point, Exodia would have power, but Fifth has control in any ones mind, so lets just say both of them are powerful here, Fifth being more powerful then normal and Exodia slightly less. This is only in Exodia's case or anyone as powerful as him such as Acumen maybe)

*Fifth flipped through the air slicing and dicing at Exodia*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attacking Hyrule castle
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next