Relm of VG. Video Games come together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Relm of VG. Video Games come together

An RP Site where you can explore far reaches of the Universe of Video Games, and interact with some Star players like Mario and Sonic!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Attacking Hyrule castle

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Number of posts : 4387
Registration date : 2006-08-15

Main Character sheet
HP:
Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue900/900Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Class: Swordmaster/Archsage

Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 12:32 pm

*FOOOM!*
[You can tell how Exodia Responed to that. Even being slightly less powerful (So you say), Exodia's Attacks still are absolutely deadly]
Back to top Go down
https://jgnetwork.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 12:53 pm

(lol, have you ever been trapped in your own mind? How do you know your not greatly reduced in strength and power, according to TV you are and TV is always right! Especially when the character your using is from TV and he is more powerful when in someones mind. lol)

*Fifth is blasted away, he looks like a spec as he is sent flying*

Fifth: Wow, look at him go!

*Said fifth standing side by side with Exodia, Fifth suddenly turns to Exodia and unleashes the exact move Exodia just did, which was a giant blast*

(Creepy right, can't you just see it in your head? It sounds cool to me, and looks it)
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue900/900Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 1:02 pm

[Exodia Caught Fifth's attack as if it was nothing (It almost looked like he was gonna eat it too but he stoped)]
Exodia: meh, that was left handed. [Powers up the Caught attack with his own Power (Thereby Doubleing it's Power) and Fired it at Fifth. (Oh yeah, well Mine's Cooler! MUHAHAHAHA! *Bricked*. Ether way it looks like this battle is going to come down to a Battle between our Stuborn Personalities... Again...)]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 2:33 pm

(Not again!)

*Fifth disappears and reappears on the other side of Exodia, he transforms his arms into swords and attacks Exodia in whirlwind of strikes, taking full advantage of Exodia and himself being the "same" size*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 1:01 am

[Exodia Attacks again with another Blast (That's all he seems to do dosn't it? well let's face it, with his power why would you want to do another attack?)]
[I Just had an Idea. There's someone who's been needing to get back in this since Fifth still has something he Desires
[Outside Mecha Sonic Gets back up and Powers up]
Mecha Sonic: Where is that Fool [Notices Exoida] Well well, it's the Forbidden one... [Sences the power of the Chaos Emerald Fifth absorbed] He's in his head is he? Then I belive that Chaos Emerald is as good as mine. [Takes off wickedly fast towards Exoida. the Stolen Magitech Mecha Sonic has Activates and Allows Mecha to enter the Mind of Exodia as well. however right now he's observing the Battle takeing place between Fifth and Exodia.]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 2:47 am

(O.K, now that is good. Mecha Sonic should have come, good call. Really, I'm actually serious this time)

*Fifth front flips over the attack, driving his arm into the top of Exodia's head as he flies over him*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 3:16 am

Mecha Sonic: There! [Goes Ball form and takes off, Hitting Fifth as he flip over Exodia]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 3:39 am

*Fifth crashes to the ground*

Fifth: What?!

*shoots beam at mecha*

Fifth: Oh, you want the emerald. That emerald is no more! It is now a part of me!

*Fifth draws on its power and slams into Mecha*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 8:23 am

[The Beam misses Mecha. Mecha Telleports behind fifth before he slams int him and Strikes!]
Mecha Sonic: The Emerald is Still Active. I would not have senced it otherwise. I will cut you into itty-bity Peices if it's nesissary to retrive that Emerald. [Powers up to Semi-Super Form] Besides. we're in the Head of Exoida. I have just as much power as you if not more so because of Kefka's Magitech.
[Exodia Desides to work with Mecha and Attacks Fifth]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 9:31 am

(for the last time, Fifth gets a huge bonus in Exodia's head)

*Fifth vanishes just as Mecha had and appears in between Mecha and Exodia, Exodia's blast hits Fifth's outstretched arm, but Fifth uses a technique to receive no damage and by pointing his other arm at Mecha he shoots it toward him doubled in power*

(I doubt Mecha will dodge, it was to unexpected and fast, he is strong so he will most likely survive. But Exodia's blast alone is powerful but doubled?)
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 1:12 am

[Mecha Catches the attack. powers it up (Now has Triple the Power) and sends it back at Fifth. he then powers up to his Super Form]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 3:00 am

*Fifth catches the blast just like Mecha, suddenly he goes super*

Fifth: AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

*fifth blasts the "blast" right back at Mecha, this time it is 10x's normal power, which was deadly to begin with*

*Fifth vanishes and appears behind Mecha slamming his elbow into him and propelling him into the blast*

(check pm SD)
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 5:55 am

[Checked it. Sent one back but by the looks of it the instructions were allready fufilled.]
[The Blast was enough to send Mecha Packing. It's power sent Mecha Out of Exodia's Mind]
[However that's when SD's Kids Entered. When they entered there's a Wave of Light that strikes all foes. it dosn't do much to exoda but the wave is powerful enough to send Fifth and Acumen out of Exodia's head]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 7:04 am

*Fifth crashes to the ground out side of Exodia, he looks at the giant who is completely unmoving*

Fifth: What was that?! How could I be withdrawn from a mind? It would require power beyond that of these mortals!

*just then a portal opens behind Kefka (who I believe to still be here), a dark figure steps out*

???: Good to see your still alive Kefka. I thought that once I left you your hide would be dog meat for that fool SD.

*the man lowers his hood, Kefka should now recognize him*
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Main Character sheet
HP:
Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue6806/6806Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (6806/6806)
MP:
Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue2310/2310Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (2310/2310)
Class: Jedi Consular/Sith Marauder

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:19 am

Acumen still was latched to Exodia and unleashed his full arsenal of weapons.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:26 am

wernid19 wrote:
Acumen still was latched to Exodia and unleashed his full arsenal of weapons.
[The Weapons did nothing to the Forbidden One.]
[In his mind]
Exodia: You! What are you doing here!?
Myst: Because the Universe ins't safe with you going unchecked
Star: Prepare yourself Exoida, We're takeing over
Dart: Just long enough to get out one shot...
Rita: And after that you're going back where you belong
John: Confined in thoes Chains so you can't destroy the universe
Exodia: NO!
[The 3 gods speek to Exodia in his head]
Slifer:You Kids have the Power
Ra: Exodia, your time is up. Now Childerenof Stardart!
[On the Outside Exodia use one last attack. this one'sa Homeing attack. It hits (And should destroy the Reaper clones as well as the Original Reaper (And Acumen). There's not enough power to hit Fifth]
[With Kefka]
Kefka: You! uhhh... Hang on, Tarnus was it? I remember you. from where I can't remember but it's good enough. Yes now what is it? Why show youself again?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 11:35 am

[with Tarnus]

(I'm actually having the other forum behind this one, its better)

Tarnus: Oh don't give me that Kefka. Your happy to see me. I just stopped in to give you a hand, heard you could use it..........

*Tarnus looks down at the battle*

(where are they?)

Last edited by taun we1 on Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 11:49 am

[I thought I said that Fifth wasn't hit by the attack. What where are who]
Kefka: do what? Sitting on our @$$ess.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 1:28 pm

(LOL, I thought it said the blast "was" big enough to hit Fifth as well, by bad. I edited it)

Tarnus: Ha! You always were a coward Kefka, allow me to finish this.....

*Tarnus teleports down to the battle field*

Tarnus: This is what the "great" Kefka is afraid of? A much of machines!

*The replicator jump on Tarnus, but he simply used telekineses to throw them away like flies*

Tarnus: Is that it?

Fifth: No, theres me.

Tarnus: Ha! You must be the big daddy..... Well come on. Attack me!

*fifth was enraged*

Fifth: Die!

*fifth flew through the air blades out, and decapitated Tarnus with ease*

Fifth: Pathetic! You mortals are all the same. Weak!

Tarnus: And who says machines aren't gullible? Ya, you wish it were that easy.

*the fake Tarnus image fades away and the real Tarnus stands behind Fifth, he unleashes a wall of telekineses sending Fifth flying*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 1:53 pm

Kefka: I see what he's Doing. Black Knight!
Black Knight: Yes sir?
Kefka: Aid him!
Black Knight: As you wish my lord [Warps down]
Kefka: See you in hell Mr Roboto. That is if I ever Die. MUHAHAHAHAHA!
[With Tarnus]
[The Black Knight Warps down just in time to closeline Fifth with his Blade as he's Flying]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 2:10 pm

*Fifth was hit and crashed to the ground in front of Black Knight*

Tarnus: Good shot.

*fifth melts into the ground and appears behind Black Knight lunging his blades at his back, but a force field of telekineses blocks it. Tarnus then appears behind Fifth, he lifts him into the air with his power, and rips him in half*

Tarnus: I expected more.

*Tarnus tosses the halves to the ground, but then they regenerate, and two Fifth's stand before them*

Fifth: Your not getting off that easy.

Tarnus: I would never want to. fighting is much to fun!

*Tarnus blasts one of the Fifths away and then teleports after him, appearing behind him and thrusts him into the ground with Telekineses. Fifth gets to his feet and goes at Tarnus with his blade arms, Tarnus makes a flame blade with dark magic and slices Fifth's arm in half, then the other one, they come back in seconds and Fifth continues attacking, while Tarnus continues slicing*

Fifth: Think he can keep this up! I will heal from anything!

Tarnus: That so?

*Tarnus holds Fifth still then flips over him slicing his head off as he does so. The head replicates before Tarnus'es very eyes*

Fifth: Yes.

*Tarnus attacks with his blade yet again, Fifth continues to attack Tarnus and regenerate every thing Tarnus removes*

(Hows it going with Black Knight?)
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 4:33 am

[The Black Knight Attacks the other Fifth. Eclipse activates Defence is ignored and Fifth is Dealt 5 times the normal damage]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 5:47 am

*Fifth is thrust back, but then heals to full health and leaps through the air stabbing down at Black knight*

[with Tanrus]

*Tarnus casts ultima and Fifth takes major damage, but then heals to full*

fifth: you can't beat me!!!!!!!!!

*Fifth slashes like crazy now regenerating his arms at a much faster rate as Tarnus removes them, he then catches Tarnus with a kick to the chest sending him back, but Tarnus blasts him away with telekineses*

Tarnus: Your good.

Fifth: Ha! You think? I'm immortal!

*Fifth rushes Tarnus, but he is thrown into the air, Tarnus teleports after him, he then rapidly slashes Fifth as he is defenseless*

*when they reach the ground, Fifth looks unscathed*

Tarnus: I should have expected as much.........

Fifth: You never learn......... But I do.

*fifth blasts Tarnus away with what looks to be telekineses*

Tarnus: Oh, now thats interesting. Your self-adapting. This fight may be longer then I thought.........

fifth: I'll make it easier on you.

*10 Fifths rise from the ground*

Fifth: HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Tarnus: How can this be?

Fifth: Well, as long as yours truly is intact, there is no limits to what I can do!

Tarnus: Then maybe I should end it now........ This fight was getting a bit boring.

Fifth: What?

*Tarnus's eyes glow red with fire, he hovers into the air and points his hand at the real Fifth*

Tarnus: FLAMES OF ANUBIS!!!! VANQUISH MY FOE!!!!!!!!

*Fifth suddenly burst into flames, as Tarnus thought, fire is super effective against Replicators. Fifth falls to his knees screaming in agony, and then he melts to nothing*

*the ten other Fifths look toward Tarnus and charge, but he remains in the air*

Tarnus: RAGING INFERNO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*all enemies around Tarnus are engulfed with flames, then a radius of 100 feet around Tarnus erupts with a huge wall of fire, similar to a mushroom cloud. This can only be used after "flames of Anubis. The move is identical to what human torch dose in this movie https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXFOBPL3fBk&feature=related*

Tarnus: Its been fun.

*When the flames die down, Tarnus stands on the ground, surrounded by small puddles of what was once the Fifths, the ground is also completely charred and destroyed*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 11:36 am

[Of Course the Black knight's Armor was far to strong for fifth. After Tarnus had defeated the Fifths]
Black Knight: I find that funny. all that time that Stardart and JG had been faceing Fifth, not once did they think of useing Fire on him. I would have but I know no magic...
[Meanwhile]
[Exodia is Trashing about. a Portal Opens behind him and chains come out]
Ra: The time has come
[Exodia Finaly Speaks in the Real world. his Loud roar of anguish almost cracks the Planet open]
Exodia: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[The Chains lock onto Exodia's Arms, Legs and Head. They Pull him into the Portal]
Exodia: I... Won't... Wait... Another.... Billion Years! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!
Slifer: We can't have you ruining our creations! So long Exodia.
Exodia: NOOOOOOOOO!!!! [The Portal closes. all that's left after that are 5 lights and one by one the 5 lights fade]
Obelisk: With the last of our power. we shall save all that reamins on this planet and then flood it. it is still unsafe
[Everyone on the Planet is Telleported out. Link, Toon Link, Impa and the Villagers are Telleported to the Mobile Network. Tarnus and the Black Knight to Kefka's Ship.]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 1:57 pm

(If you read through the topic, you will find that Link (and I think SD) used some fire attacks, and it did do allot of damage, yet you never continued using fire based attacks. Also "flames of Anubis" does ALLOT of damage, maybe even a OHKO, and is not block able, it is a beastly move, but requires lots of MP, and only for Dark magic users. Oh, and did you forget something? What about the Fifth Black Knight was fighting, lol)

fifth: Coward!!!!!

[Tarnus]

Tarnus: I trust you finished your task Black Knight? Fifth is dead?

*Tarnus looks toward Black Knight with his all knowing eyes, he can hear every thing the Black Knight is thinking, his skill can't be stopped by any sort of power, not even Kefka has been able to resist Tarnus's abilities*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 2:38 pm

[Actualy there is A Power. However Because of this you learn the Secret of the Black Knights Armor. The Armor has been blessed by the Goddess Asura. And that Power keeps Tarnus from Reading his Mind (That would be a different matter if his armor was off. but so far he hasn't taken his Armor of yet since Becomeing part of the Empire). This Very power is why most Weapons don't even Scratch the Black Knight. Only weapons Blessed in a simmiler way can penetrait the Armor. And FYI, That Armor is NOT Tournament Legal so you can expect the Black knight to use a different armor in Tournies IF he joins. (yes while Kefka may not be able to stop Tarnus' Power, Kefka's no god (He wishes he was a Goddess {Kefka: I HEARD THAT!})][By the way, I thought that Attack of Tarnus had gotten rid of ALL of the Fifths. including the one the Black Knight was fighting. Ahh well ether way. The Planets Underwater by now... since He's a machine I'm assumeing that Water hurts him too]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 2:54 pm

(oddly enough, water has no effect on Replicators........Sad)

*Suddenly 10,000 Mobile networks fly-out from the water, they fly into orbit, and shortly after enter hyper-space having decided that this planet is useless*

(OMG!)

(wait, is BK going to answer Tarnus? BK....... *chuckles*)
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:15 am

[I still do't see why Tarnus' Attack didn't destroy the Fifth that the Black Knight was faceing]
BLack Knight: How could I have, I obviously didn't have his Weakness.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 4:43 am

(That Fifth and black knight were out of range of the attack, they were pretty far apart.)

*at the bottom of the now water invested world, Fifth's chaos emerald glows. But the triforce of power is no where to be seen.*

[with tarnus]

Tarnus: I would expect you to find a way........... Its a good thing Kefka is your master. I would not be so merciful to failure.

*Tarnus walked past Black Knight and up to Kefka*

Tarnus: So. Any new ingenuous plans at world domination?
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 3:14 pm

[Mecha Sonic Appears Over Fifth. and sees the Emerald. He lifts it up with some Magitech Power]
Mecha Sonic: heh heh heh heh...
[With Tarnus]
Kefka: WORLD DOMINATION?! You, My friends need a better choise of Words. I've done World Dominations MULTIPLE TIMES! It's UNIVERSAL DOMINATION that I'm after. Shesh and you had the Nerve to try and Dis the Black knight. At least he's Better at thinking then you... While you may not be merciful to failure I am not merciful to Stupidity. now Right now I need my High ranking Officers with me. Black Knight, Theo, Tarnus, Executrain. And where's Trucid?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 3:51 pm

Tarnus: Ha! My dear Kefka, if you are unmerciful to stupidity you would have killed yourself years ago! Along with that worthless fool Theo.......... Your problem is you think to big, how do you plan on gaining universal domination if you don't have world domination? And don't tell me you have world domination, every world you gain is later taken by SD. All but that little "home" of yours belongs to SD, only you would want it.

(Owned! lol)

Tarnus: But enough of this. Where is our next destination? I would love to hear of your plans, but in a more comfortable environment.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 4:15 pm

Kefka: yeah Laugh it up Fuzz Ball. now Where's Trucid. We need to have a Meeting!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 4:24 pm

(Fuzz ball? Look at Tarnus'es face, you see any facial hair? lol. Kefka needs a new insult book. And Wernid is on VGlan right now. Maybe he will stop by in a bit. *shrug*)
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue6806/6806Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (6806/6806)
MP:
Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue2310/2310Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (2310/2310)

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 7:46 am

Trucid walked forward out of the shadows. "You rang...er, called?" he said, "I was busy watching the Republic Cruiser that was lurking around that planet....but its not that important now?"
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 8:22 am

Kefka: Good. the Gangs all here. We got a meeting to do. Come.
[Continued in another Topic. This one is wil be on the New section I have for Kefka's Flag Ship (Which is what you are on Right now)]
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 8:39 am

OOC: What happened to Fifth and Acumen? I started ignoring this topic when things got too....out of hand....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 9:25 am

(Fifth split in to, then fought Taruns and Black Knight. The one fighting Tarnus was destroyed, but the other was not. He got away. Exodia shot a blast at Acumen, and it was assumed to have killed him. Even though I doubt it would)
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 11:27 am

OOC: Well, Acumen barely survived the attack and escaped with Fifth then.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 12:15 pm

(Good. What world do you suggest we conquer now? lol)
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 12:26 pm

OOC: Something that SD wouldn't care about. How about a KH world? Lol. Maybe we could open the door to Tourian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hyrule castle   Attacking Hyrule castle - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attacking Hyrule castle
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6