Relm of VG. Video Games come together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Relm of VG. Video Games come together

An RP Site where you can explore far reaches of the Universe of Video Games, and interact with some Star players like Mario and Sonic!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Empty
PostSubject: Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups.   Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 10:09 am

Alright. This is Doom's tournament, everyone else has one why not me.
Just sign up and I'll tell you if your worthy. Your characters must be strong, that means no "tails". lol!
Until SD responds to Khallos's email then pending characters will be accepted. Maybe. scratch How bout 10 characters per person?

List so far:
Khallos
Ovan
SD
Grunt with Majora's mask.
Tarnus
Darbus
Jango Fett
Fifth
Haseo
Carth Onasi
Bastila Shan
"Bria"
Doctor Bob
Uthar
Aragon
Gimli
Legolas
Lurtz
Auron
Kefka
Black Knight
General Theo
The Pain
The Fear
The Sorrow
The Fury
Snake
Trucid
Kantz
Wernid 19
Darth Revan
General Grevious
Ganondorf (with Replicator powers)
Sephiroth
Link
Albel Nox
Fayt Leingod
Little Kaia
Destiny
The Thing
Calo Nord
Rossk
Haroosh
Master Chief
HK-47
Tenguman
Bass
Ultra
doppelganger
Goku
Vegeta
Goten
Trunks
Vent
Aile
Wolf
Rita
lydia
Dart
Star
John
Fransisco
Ciel
Myst

Last edited by taun we1 on Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:20 pm; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Number of posts : 4387
Registration date : 2006-08-15

Main Character sheet
HP:
Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Left_bar_bleue900/900Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Class: Swordmaster/Archsage

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups.   Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 3:05 pm

[Also count in Kefka, General Theo, and the Black Knight. There shall be more. BTW When is the Grunt with majora's Mask going to reach RHW?]
Back to top Go down
https://jgnetwork.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups.   Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 4:12 pm

OOC: When he freaking feels like it! lol. jk. I actually forgot.......
Also, all are accepted. Theo had me thinking, but since you wanted a 64 character tourney, why not.
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Main Character sheet
HP:
Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Left_bar_bleue6806/6806Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Empty_bar_bleue  (6806/6806)
MP:
Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Left_bar_bleue2310/2310Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Empty_bar_bleue  (2310/2310)
Class: Jedi Consular/Sith Marauder

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups.   Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 7:15 am

The Cobra Unit:

The Pain
The Fear
The Sorrow
The Fury
(The End won't be in the tournament because he is completely unsuited to close range combat)

Snake
Trucid
Kantz
Wernid 19

And of Course Ovan and Khallos

If you need more people, choose randomly between any of my remaining chars.

Also, I would limit the amount of people non-regs can have. I know that sounds mean, but the tourneys are already long enough as is.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups.   Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 11:45 am

Accepted! And so was your offer, I went ahead and put in a "few" other characters of yours.

Also, Dorko won't join the tourney! Hes mean! I sent him a PM and talked with him on MSN and he says something about....... "deception" or something...........

EDIT: By the way, Black Doom is dead right. Doom killed him didn't he?
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Left_bar_bleue6806/6806Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Empty_bar_bleue  (6806/6806)
MP:
Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Left_bar_bleue2310/2310Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Empty_bar_bleue  (2310/2310)

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups.   Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 5:22 am

I swear that I've already posted this....

Yes, Black Doom is dead.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups.   Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 4:42 am

Perhaps you could state this in your creation page. Instead of having him up for grabs........ He "is" dead after all. Can't have someone coming along and taking your offer. Can we?

Also, are you good with the characters I made you put in? I was thinking Albel and Fayt too.......... What ya think?
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups.   Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 4:57 am

Maybe I'll do that. I forgot I even had him down.

I'm good with everyone you have. If you want to add Fayt or Albel, I'm fine with that too.

Also, what sounds better for a Sith lord? Darth Arcesso or Voco?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups.   Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 5:13 am

lol. Because I'm the expert you came up with Trucid. He he.

Ummmmmm.......... Well, this guy does not sound to brutal who ever he is. I mean, "Summon"? Sounds for like a slave. But no matter.... I say Voco. The other one is just to long, and hard to pronounce. Voco is cool.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Wishing Star
Gamer
Gamer
Sailor Wishing Star

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Main Character sheet
HP:
Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Left_bar_bleue100/100Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Left_bar_bleue0/0Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Class: Robot Master

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups.   Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 5:25 am

Little Kaia will wander into the tournament. Just beware her elemental attacks, eh? =3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups.   Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 5:26 am

Accepted. Wink

You got any other characters? I thought you were a big Mega-man fan.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Wishing Star
Gamer
Gamer
Sailor Wishing Star

Main Character sheet
HP:
Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Left_bar_bleue100/100Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Left_bar_bleue0/0Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups.   Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 5:29 am

I am a big MM fan but Ultra's busy and Destiny has no real place to be here. o.o She's a MMX char. You can add her if you want.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups.   Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 5:32 am

Oh wait. Is someone else using Mega-man? I really could care less about that. If it was up to me you would get to use him here. That person never comes on.........

Oh and is this Destiny strong? In heart or combat?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Wishing Star
Gamer
Gamer
Sailor Wishing Star

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups.   Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 5:34 am

Destiny is very strong when it comes to battle - she refuses to give up until knocked out cold or she's 1 HP from being destroyed....and even THAT is questionable at times. >_>
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups.   Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 5:35 am

Lol, you looked up the meaning? Or do you take Latin? Well I didn't mean it like summoning a slave, since it came off in the wrong way I'll change it.

Didn't you come up with Trucid's name?

EDIT: I remember, you said trucido and I just dropped the o.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups.   Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 5:51 am

No, I dropped the O for you. Because your allowed to in latin. And yes, I take Latin.
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups.   Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 5:55 am

Oh, well I don't remember really..... I just thought I did....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups.   Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 6:07 am

Na, your not that clever. Wink
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups.   Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 1:52 pm

I want this tournament underway! Please, post your characters and we can start this thing! Dorko is not in this, I don't know why but he is does not wish to partake. Please ignore his bad attitude and have fun in m tourney. Wink
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups.   Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 6:33 am

I think SD said he had 8 more people in mind.

And I AM clever. Check this out:

The statement below is false.
The statement above is true.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups.   Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 6:38 am

His kids don't count because they ain't born yet......... Lets hope he has others.
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups.   Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 1:11 pm

You could give everybody a seed number based on their skill level. And group them together based on their skills as well.

For example all of the powerhouses like Fifth, SD, and Kefka would be in one section of the bracket.

Just throwing out suggestions to make yours a little different from the other three.

EDIT: Wow. That idea is really stupid.

Also I figured out who SD might add.

Rydia
Dr Donez
Cid
Palom
Porom
Samus
Cream The Rabbit
JG
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups.   Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 12:53 pm

[Bump]

Please post your characters before I start this thing without you. I'm bored and want to do this thing. lol
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups.   Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:16 am

You should add a doppelganger, its a generic monster but its very strong and it'll take up space.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups.   Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 1:07 pm

Is it just a clone of the opponent?
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups.   Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 1:20 pm

Yes, but its always stronger than its opponent. The idea is, the doppelganger has the advantage in stats, while the original has the advantage of knowing his or her own strengths, weaknesses, and limits. And the doppelganger usually has little to no strategy, it often unleashes its full fury at the beginning of a match.

So someone like Fifth would have more trouble dealing with it than someone like Auron. Master Chief would probably have the easiest time because the doppelganger would die with one hit of a rocket launcher, just like anyone else in Halo(not counting hunters or other bosses).
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups.   Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 2:12 pm

Alright. Sounds cool. added. Thanks for the advice Wernid.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate
Gamer
Gamer
Ultimate

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2007-07-24

Main Character sheet
HP:
Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Left_bar_bleue1/2Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/2)
MP:
Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Left_bar_bleue2/2Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups.   Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:32 am

(Goku,Vegeta,Goten,and Trunks)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups.   Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:34 am

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Ultimate
Gamer
Gamer
Ultimate

Main Character sheet
HP:
Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Left_bar_bleue1/2Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/2)
MP:
Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Left_bar_bleue2/2Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups.   Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:44 am

(Vent,Grey,Ashe,and Aile)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups.   Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:51 am

I'm going to need info on them, I don't know them.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate
Gamer
Gamer
Ultimate

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups.   Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:55 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mega_Man_ZX_characters
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups.   Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 1:41 pm

Taun, you have 61 people signed up. I thought you were going to let in SD's kids.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups.   Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 11:06 pm

FIXED Cool
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups.   Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 12:48 am

SD=14
Taun=17
Ultimate=6
Star=3
wernid=24(lol)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups.   Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 12:52 am

You know what, bite me.
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups.   Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 12:59 am

Okay? I was just noticing.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups.   Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 1:00 am

Fine.

You want me to remove some of yours then? :-D
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups.   Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 1:03 am

Whatever. If you want some of your chars in then go ahead. Otherwise, just start.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups.   Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 1:05 am

I was joking.

And.................. YAY!!!!!!!!!! I CAN START IT!
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups.   Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 1:06 am

Yay! New tourney that shouldn't be as slow!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups.   Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 1:10 am

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups.   Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tournament of Deception-er-Doom's tournament sign ups.
Page 1 of 1