Relm of VG. Video Games come together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Relm of VG. Video Games come together

An RP Site where you can explore far reaches of the Universe of Video Games, and interact with some Star players like Mario and Sonic!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dr. Mario Tournament

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Number of posts : 4387
Registration date : 2006-08-15

Main Character sheet
HP:
Dr. Mario Tournament Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Dr. Mario Tournament Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Dr. Mario Tournament Left_bar_bleue900/900Dr. Mario Tournament Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Class: Swordmaster/Archsage

Dr. Mario Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Dr. Mario Tournament   Dr. Mario Tournament Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:57 am

Dr. Mario: Hello! It's-a-me, Dr. Mario... I come-a-before you all with a Tournament of my Feature-a-Puzzle Game-a, Named "Dr. Mario". Here's-a-Stardart-a-with-a-the Details...
SD: Thank you Dr. Mario... O.K. Here's the thing. 32 Combatant Tournament here. Multi site (How else can I get Combatants...) And you must have a Wii with working Internet Connection AND Dr. Mario Online Rx which can be downloaded from the Wii shopping Channel for 1000 Wii Points....

As a Relm of VG Exclusive. 5 Members who join won't even Need the Game thanks to a Limited Version that can be sent from 1 Wii that has one to 1 that does not Via Wii Connect 24. the Limited Version can only be used for Online play with the Person who sent it which makes it useful for this Tournament, However that does mean you still need a Wii that has a working Internet Connection... You must have Joined this site before the Post Date on this Message for this to work for you...
Back to top Go down
https://jgnetwork.rpg-board.net

Dr. Mario Tournament
Page 1 of 1