Relm of VG. Video Games come together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Relm of VG. Video Games come together

An RP Site where you can explore far reaches of the Universe of Video Games, and interact with some Star players like Mario and Sonic!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ciel vs Black Knight (The ones I forgot. Sorry.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Ciel vs Black Knight (The ones I forgot. Sorry.) Empty
PostSubject: Ciel vs Black Knight (The ones I forgot. Sorry.)   Ciel vs Black Knight (The ones I forgot. Sorry.) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 12:56 pm

Doom bot: Ciel vs Black Knight. Begin!
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Number of posts : 4387
Registration date : 2006-08-15

Main Character sheet
HP:
Ciel vs Black Knight (The ones I forgot. Sorry.) Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Ciel vs Black Knight (The ones I forgot. Sorry.) Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Ciel vs Black Knight (The ones I forgot. Sorry.) Left_bar_bleue900/900Ciel vs Black Knight (The ones I forgot. Sorry.) Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Class: Swordmaster/Archsage

PostSubject: Re: Ciel vs Black Knight (The ones I forgot. Sorry.)   Ciel vs Black Knight (The ones I forgot. Sorry.) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 2:20 am

Bob: Here we go with one of SD's NEW Kids.
Bill: his name is Ciel and he Officialy a Black Magic Master
Bob: Supposedly he knows All the Black Magic Spells there is to know
Bill: Let's just see what he knows
Black Knight: Normaly I'd say that me fighting a child would hardly be a fair fight. but from what I've seenand heard, I wouln't put it past one of these kids to beat me...
Ciel: I've heard of you Black Knight. You're to bigtime Foe of Ike
Black Knight: I'm not surprized that you've heard of me.
Ciel: I also know that armor of yours is Blessed
Black Knight: I didn't bring my Blessed armor this time because of the Tournament...
Ciel: Is that so? Then I've got this one in the bag.
Black Knight: Awefly confident aren't you?
Ciel: Here, let me show you what I mean! ULTIMA!
Kefka: OH HELL NO! HE COULDN'T POSSIBLY BE ABLE TO CAST THAT SPELL. COULD HE?!?!?!
SD: I would think he could Kefka
[Ciel Casts Ultima. Black Knight is delt a Ton of Damage and Almost KOed]
Black Knight: UUgh... What the? How are you able to cast THAT spell
Ceil: It's because I know them all. I though Bill and Bob just got through saying that
Bob: Yeah but we sure didn't expect you to be able to cast the Most Powerful Black Magic Spell Known.
Bill: incredible. He's also the Universe's Yongest Mage to cast the Ultima Spell!
Ceil: I'm done Talking. Time to end it with one more ULTIMA!! [Casts Ultima again, the Black knight is KOed]
Ceil: That's all she wrote
Kefka: I can't belive it. Black knight taken down by a Kid in 2 attacks!
SD: I told you they're bigger and Better then ever.
Back to top Go down
https://jgnetwork.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ciel vs Black Knight (The ones I forgot. Sorry.)   Ciel vs Black Knight (The ones I forgot. Sorry.) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 6:31 am

Doom: My apologies master Ciel. Your next opponent won't be as pathetic as this one. I am grateful you removed him so early in the competition, can't have someone of his caliber roaming around my tournament.

Doom bot: Winner! Ciel!

*Doom bots carry Black Knight out of the arena*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
Ciel vs Black Knight (The ones I forgot. Sorry.) Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Ciel vs Black Knight (The ones I forgot. Sorry.) Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Ciel vs Black Knight (The ones I forgot. Sorry.) Left_bar_bleue900/900Ciel vs Black Knight (The ones I forgot. Sorry.) Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Ciel vs Black Knight (The ones I forgot. Sorry.)   Ciel vs Black Knight (The ones I forgot. Sorry.) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 2:59 pm

Ciel: Hey, Don't call him pathetic. He's got his own Strengths. It's just I caught him off guard.
SD: Yeah don't count that knight out. He Rivals Ike's Power and Ike's been able to beat me Before
Kefka: Wait, why are they Defending him? Sence of Honor kind of thing? Ahh well why am I complaning?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ciel vs Black Knight (The ones I forgot. Sorry.)   Ciel vs Black Knight (The ones I forgot. Sorry.) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:09 pm

Doom: Next time, tell your beloved knight to bring his good armor.

*Doom leaves the balcony*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Ciel vs Black Knight (The ones I forgot. Sorry.)   Ciel vs Black Knight (The ones I forgot. Sorry.) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 1:52 am

SD: Doom you've got to relize. He probably though the rule were like my tournaments,The Black knights Usual Armor is restriced in mine... That reminds me, I never got to see the rule set for this tourny...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ciel vs Black Knight (The ones I forgot. Sorry.)   Ciel vs Black Knight (The ones I forgot. Sorry.) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 8:13 am

Doom: Ah, perhaps I was a bit vague on that manner. Like your tournament, you may only have one item, but its per match. Other then that, there really is nothing you need to know. My doom bots or myself will instruct you if you go against a rule not already informed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ciel vs Black Knight (The ones I forgot. Sorry.)   Ciel vs Black Knight (The ones I forgot. Sorry.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ciel vs Black Knight (The ones I forgot. Sorry.)
Page 1 of 1