Relm of VG. Video Games come together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Relm of VG. Video Games come together

An RP Site where you can explore far reaches of the Universe of Video Games, and interact with some Star players like Mario and Sonic!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mobile Network Ready for Lanch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Number of posts : 4387
Registration date : 2006-08-15

Main Character sheet
HP:
Mobile Network Ready for Lanch Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Mobile Network Ready for Lanch Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Mobile Network Ready for Lanch Left_bar_bleue900/900Mobile Network Ready for Lanch Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Class: Swordmaster/Archsage

Mobile Network Ready for Lanch Empty
PostSubject: Mobile Network Ready for Lanch   Mobile Network Ready for Lanch Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 8:32 am

[Cid, Setzer, Sora, Donald, and Goofy arrive at the Bridge of the Mobile Network. It's Huge, and there are a lot of people working at the different stations]
Back to top Go down
https://jgnetwork.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Network Ready for Lanch   Mobile Network Ready for Lanch Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 9:02 am

Goofy: Over there! Sora: Alright! [Everyone heads to the gummi ship.] Sora: OK, where do we go first?
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
Mobile Network Ready for Lanch Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Mobile Network Ready for Lanch Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Mobile Network Ready for Lanch Left_bar_bleue900/900Mobile Network Ready for Lanch Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Network Ready for Lanch   Mobile Network Ready for Lanch Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 1:17 pm

Cid: uhh, you ain't going anywhere in your ship. it's not needed yet. we're just takeing it with us
Setzer: not very bright are they?
Cid: I hear they get the job done
GI1: CAPTAIN ON THE BRIDGE!
SD: [Enters] Let's say we get this underway. Helmsman, Take us out
Helmsman: Aye sir. [pilots theship out of the docking bay]
SD: The Mobile Network is the Bigest ship the Network has. it's a privelage to be a VIP Passenger on it
Setzer: I know. This makes my ship look like a bug compared to size
Cid: Yeah. It's also theonly Network ship I didn't build. I do make sure it stay in good shape
SD: Setzer where's our 1st destination?
Setzer: A Key item I need that isn't sold anywhere was lost on the Veldt before Kefka took over
SD: That area's open to the public Via Portal. You are in luck Setzer
Setzer: That's because Lady Luck has an eye for me
SD: Never the less, Helmsman, Lay in a coruse for the Veldt Portal, Maximum Warp. Sora, once we get there we may need to use your Gunny Ship to head in.
helmsman: It'll take an hour to get there.
SD: In the mean time why not take a look around my ship? look at some of the stores that are here. enjoy yourselves before the hard part comes.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Network Ready for Lanch   Mobile Network Ready for Lanch Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 8:30 am

Sora: OK. I'll head inside and look around. *Sora, Donald, and Goofy head inside.* Donald: Wow, it's pretty big. Look at all the shops. Goofy: It's just too bad those Nobodies in Twilight Town didn't drop any munny. Sora: I know. We could've used some items along the trip.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Network Ready for Lanch   Mobile Network Ready for Lanch Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 9:19 am

Shp Owner (Overhearing the 3 of them) What Currency did you guys say you used? Munny? Sorry none of the shops accept that. Only GP, Thankfuly there's a Place run by the Network that Exchanges any Currency for GP in the Right ammount. It's just down that way, ya can't miss it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Network Ready for Lanch   Mobile Network Ready for Lanch Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 5:14 am

Sora: Really? Donald: Well, that was conveinent. Goofy: Oh, wait. I think I got some munny from last time. *Goofy shows the guys some munny.* Sora: OK. Now, let's go exchange these. *Sora, Donald, and Goofy head to the currency exchange down the hall.* Sora: We'd like to exchange these for some GP.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Network Ready for Lanch   Mobile Network Ready for Lanch Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 1:49 pm

Clerk: Ahh, Munny? How much do you have? [Don't make it outragiously huge]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Network Ready for Lanch   Mobile Network Ready for Lanch Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 9:41 am

[OOC: IT'S OVER 9000! (J/K) lol!] Sora: I think got about 350 munny. (In KH2, it's real easy to get that much. )
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Main Character sheet
HP:
Mobile Network Ready for Lanch Left_bar_bleue6806/6806Mobile Network Ready for Lanch Empty_bar_bleue  (6806/6806)
MP:
Mobile Network Ready for Lanch Left_bar_bleue2310/2310Mobile Network Ready for Lanch Empty_bar_bleue  (2310/2310)
Class: Jedi Consular/Sith Marauder

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Network Ready for Lanch   Mobile Network Ready for Lanch Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 10:31 am

OOC: THAT AMOUNT IS RIDICULOUS! You should be asham-*brick'd*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Network Ready for Lanch   Mobile Network Ready for Lanch Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 10:43 am

OOC: I recall hearing him say you start out with 35 GP somewhere, so I'm making it that 10 munny = 1 GP.
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
Mobile Network Ready for Lanch Left_bar_bleue6806/6806Mobile Network Ready for Lanch Empty_bar_bleue  (6806/6806)
MP:
Mobile Network Ready for Lanch Left_bar_bleue2310/2310Mobile Network Ready for Lanch Empty_bar_bleue  (2310/2310)

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Network Ready for Lanch   Mobile Network Ready for Lanch Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 10:47 am

OOC: I was joking.
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Network Ready for Lanch   Mobile Network Ready for Lanch Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 10:47 am

Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Network Ready for Lanch   Mobile Network Ready for Lanch Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 12:00 pm

OOC: OMG! TRIPLE POSTAGE!
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Network Ready for Lanch   Mobile Network Ready for Lanch Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 1:40 pm

[You can have more then that. Also it'll be 5 GP for 1 Munny]
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Network Ready for Lanch   Mobile Network Ready for Lanch Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 8:07 pm

OOC: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! STUPID COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Network Ready for Lanch   Mobile Network Ready for Lanch Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 3:22 pm

OOC: Uh, SD? When are we gonna get my mission underway?
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Network Ready for Lanch   Mobile Network Ready for Lanch Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 7:14 pm

[I've pretty much given upon this one. Sorry...]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Network Ready for Lanch   Mobile Network Ready for Lanch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mobile Network Ready for Lanch
Page 1 of 1