Relm of VG. Video Games come together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Relm of VG. Video Games come together

An RP Site where you can explore far reaches of the Universe of Video Games, and interact with some Star players like Mario and Sonic!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)

Go down 
+2
wernid19
Stardart
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Number of posts : 4387
Registration date : 2006-08-15

Main Character sheet
HP:
Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Left_bar_bleue900/900Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Class: Swordmaster/Archsage

Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Empty
PostSubject: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 10:22 am

[In the Transporter Room, Everyone Matierializes]
Dawn: Woh what just happened?
SD: Your Molecules were just Blasted from where we were to here. Scatered through space and Amazingly put back together in the right order. how does it feal, your 1st time in a Transporter?
Dawn: that was... so cool... but I didn't feal anything
SD: That's good
Oak: Ugh, Speak for yourself
SD: Forgot it's Oak's 1st time too... O.K. Tails, Cid, Head for Donez's Lab and Put your Heads together to find the Theves. Wario and Blaze will be with me. Everyone else will enjoy their stay at the Mobile Network. MOVE OUT!
Back to top Go down
https://jgnetwork.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 10:52 am

*A soldier follows Tails and Cid to the lab*
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Main Character sheet
HP:
Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Left_bar_bleue6806/6806Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Empty_bar_bleue  (6806/6806)
MP:
Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Left_bar_bleue2310/2310Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Empty_bar_bleue  (2310/2310)
Class: Jedi Consular/Sith Marauder

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 1:42 pm

OOC: Who is it? Its probably Zam. Nel could sneak in too, but it would be too late now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 1:01 am

OOC: It could be any one! The thing is no one in the ship knows who.
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

Number of posts : 1518
Registration date : 2007-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 8:34 pm

Blaze: Umm... what's going on?

Wario: We're going to help them get some Pokemon back from thieves or something.

Blaze: ...

Wario: Sooo... now what do WE do?

Oh yeah, and if it isn't kinda obvious already, Tails has already started going n' stuff...
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Left_bar_bleue900/900Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 6:32 am

[With SD, Wario and Blaze]
SD: O.K. I understand you want some Pokemon, Well you've come tothe Right place because I'm able to give you your own Starter Pokemon. O.K. Wario, you are up 1st, I have picked out a set of Pokemon I belive you would like, if you don' like any of them I can always bring out others. O.K. Hereare the one's I think you would like.
Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Munchlax
#446- Munchlax
Type: Normal

SD: Reason why is becasue you and Munchlax Loves to eat... Now the 2nd Choise

Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) 052_meowth
#52- Meowth

SD: Reason why is because it can learn Pay Day and I know how much you like Money. and Finaly...

Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) 431-m
#431- Glameow

SD: Can't remember why I thought of this one but it's one of the choises. As for you Blaze hereare a few I though you would like. 1st Up...

Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Guia_esmeralda_image024_0000
#255- Torchic
Type: Fire

SD: I figured you would like it's Final Evolved Form, Blazeikin, who can learn Blaze Kick... Next up

Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) 390-3
#390- Chimchar
Type: Fire

SD: One of the resently discovered pokemon, a God Fire pokemon. and Finaly

Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Skitty

#300- Skitty

SD: Well.... Its a cat... that's all there is to it... Well, Wario, Blaze, see any you like?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 2:29 pm

*The soldier walks into the lab after Tails and cid, he walks over to the guard on duty*

Soldier: Your shifts up, i'll take over.

*the guard nods and walks away, the soldier takes his place at the door watching the two
(and maybe donez is here too)*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 4:21 pm

Donze: O.K. Now Everyone out! except Cid and tails here, unless it's some sort of medical emergancy. And yes that means you GIs as well
Cid: yes, important work has to be done...
Donez: Besides, SD knows I hate GIs in my office... SO O.U.T OUT!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 2:44 pm

Soldier: I'm on duty, i can not leave. This is war, any thing could happen.
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 12:41 am

Tails: *sigh* When he wants you to leave, just leave...

Back with Wario and Blaze...

Wario: I'll taaaaaaake... Munchlax!

Blaze: I'll have the, uh, Skitty.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 11:23 am

taun we1 wrote:
Soldier: I'm on duty, i can not leave. This is war, any thing could happen.
Donez: yeah and I outrank you. LEAVE NOW!
Cid: or face my Engineering Rath....
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 11:25 am

dorko4u wrote:
Tails: *sigh* When he wants you to leave, just leave...

Back with Wario and Blaze...

Wario: I'll taaaaaaake... Munchlax!

Blaze: I'll have the, uh, Skitty.

SD: Good choises
[Wario Receaved Munchlax. Blaze Receaved Skitty]
SD: O.K. since we got some time, want an quickdemonstration on Pokemon catching? you get to keep the Pokemon you catch and you get Free Pokeballs...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 1:22 pm

OOC: ?????

Last edited by on Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 2:40 pm

Donez: Oh is that so? He would never have said something like that.
Cid: Yeah, about Donez? Never. [Grabs the Soldier's Arm] Now this is what I think about your little Halloween Stunt...
WHACK
Cid: FORE!!!!
[You get the picture]
Donez: Now Stardart would have said something like that to you, wouldn't he?
Cid: He ain't that dumb, because he knows why no one is dumb enough to mess with the Master Engineer...
Donez: true... Oh well back to work
Cid: We never even started
Donez: Oh yeah.
[The Doors to Donez's Offace close. The sign on the door says "Sickbay is currently closed, If you have a Medical Emergancy, use the comm link behind you to call Dr. Donez or Dr. Mario"]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 11:20 pm

OOC: Faggot! Come on, you are realy getting dumb with this, i put this character in, you can't just not want him and start posting dumb posts that your character would never do. I'm going to ignore your last post and post some thing instead of what i said before.

Soldier: I will go, but my droid stays.

*A droid hovers in, in turns its attention to dozen, tails and cid*

Soldier: I made a safe guard so if any one tampers with his systems he will self destruct, causing this whole room to blow, i dont think SD would like that.

*the soldier walks out of the room*
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 9:17 am

(Taunwe1... what... the... fuck...! JUST DEAL WITH IT! You are the one being DUMB! You can't handle not getting what you want! For pete sakes! He's the admin, you know!)
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Left_bar_bleue6806/6806Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Empty_bar_bleue  (6806/6806)
MP:
Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Left_bar_bleue2310/2310Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Empty_bar_bleue  (2310/2310)

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 9:50 am

OOC: If you absolutely need some one in there. Find another way
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 11:49 am

taun we1 wrote:
OOC: Faggot! Come on, you are realy getting dumb with this, i put this character in, you can't just not want him and start posting dumb posts that your character would never do. I'm going to ignore your last post and post some thing instead of what i said before.

Soldier: I will go, but my droid stays.

*A droid hovers in, in turns its attention to dozen, tails and cid*

Soldier: I made a safe guard so if any one tampers with his systems he will self destruct, causing this whole room to blow, i dont think SD would like that.

*the soldier walks out of the room*
Donez: Now what
Cid: 3...2...1...
[The Chronosphere Activates and the Droid is Sent to the Far away to the Edge of the Delta Quadrant (In other words it ain't comeing back soon, and if it SelfDestructs, it most likely won't do much and it won't harm the Mobile Network at all)]
Donez:You got a sloution to just about everything don't you...
Cid: There's a reason why I'm a Master Engineer... now Let's get to work
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 3:08 pm

Blaze: Yeah, that would be nice...

Wario: Whatever.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 3:53 pm

OOC: when you role play you are the character your playing, you can't go and make your guy do whats on your mind. If i never posted that i was controling the soldier, Donez would not have cared if he stayed. You are just finding ways for it not to happen, the droid idea was just fine, they would not go so far to get rid of it. What ever.......

*The soldier walks off and turns to the bridge, just as the droid blows, it causes a air breach in the hull*

Soldier: *Sigh*

*Red lights flash and alarms sound, men run to fix the problem, the soldier steps into the almost empty bridge*

OOC: I said almost empty so lets say 1-5 guys, you can say who is there. And don't just solve the problem with the air breach with a door close or some thing, it would take some time to fix. Ok, lets forget this little fight we had.........
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 4:47 pm

(Apparently somebody doesn't understand the words "it won't harm the Mobile Network at all")
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 2:05 pm

OOC: Ya, well thats just not right............. Of course it would, it made a air breach thats it!
Quote from Dorko4u: JUST DEAL WITH IT!
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 2:12 pm

(Well maybe because this place is made of great material that wouldn't be effected by the explosion? Btw... why does this place need air? Where is it at!?)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 2:34 pm

OOC: Space........... And the explotion was powerful enough to make a air breach. Hey i did not say it made a gaping whole or some thing like that, so be thankful!
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 5:16 pm

(Thankful that you weren't angry enough to do something worse? >_>)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 12:15 am

OOC: Exacly!
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 4:53 am

(You're evil... ya know that?)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 5:09 am

OOC: Did i or did i not only cause a air breach?
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 5:32 am

(You just don't get it...)
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 9:04 am

OOC: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! STOP FIGHTING! Its stupid! Who cares?
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 2:50 am

taun we1 wrote:
OOC: Did i or did i not only cause a air breach?
[Some one tell me Exatly how a Droid can cuase an Air Breach WHEN IT'S LIGHTYEARS AWAY FROM THE MOBILE NETWORK!?!?!?!?!?]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 6:52 am

OOC: OMG, please just deal with it! If the droid was going to be sent out of the ship it would self destruct before it was, causing the air breach.
Come on! Just go fix it, and make name who is on the bridge. So we can find the hide out and do the battle.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 8:55 am

[do you insist on cuasing this trouble? just how would to Droid be able to detect it being sent out of the ship? there was no sign and the transportation is instantanious]
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 2:35 pm

wernid19 wrote:
OOC: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! STOP FIGHTING! Its stupid! Who cares?

(I care, duh)
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 3:27 am

[We're Wasteing time arguing on this and we're not getting anywhere. Don't make me start useing my DM powers to it's max.]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 5:01 am

OOC: All i want is a little damage! Just so the soldier can get around with less ppl watching him, but realy just let this one go......... I want this to be fun, not a pain! This battle will be the best thing as long as you let it happen and have it fare, with no DM powers kicked in.........
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 9:03 am

[well now we wait for Dorko to start posting]
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 1:19 pm

(Um... what?)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 1:51 pm

OOC: I don't know............... SD who is on the bridge? And whats next?
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 2:11 pm

taun we1 wrote:
[Actualy SD Would still be waiting for Wario and Blaze to make up thier Minds on my earlyer question on wether they want to learn how to catch pokemon or not...]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 3:45 pm

OOC: Ok, but who is on the bridge? Just random names, or rankings will do.

*A worm hole appears next to SD, and Thing and lock jaw jump out*

Thing: Hey Stardart old buddie! Whats been appening?!
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 3:47 pm

SD: ... do I know you?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 4:13 pm

Thing: Oh, thats right, i never showed you the new look. Well it's me ben gim!

OOC: Thanks for catching me on that one, SD knew him as a human not a rock man.
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 7:05 pm

Stardart wrote:
taun we1 wrote:
[Actualy SD Would still be waiting for Wario and Blaze to make up thier Minds on my earlyer question on wether they want to learn how to catch pokemon or not...]
(I did on page 2...)
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 2:41 am

dorko4u wrote:
Stardart wrote:
taun we1 wrote:
(I did on page 2...)
[Ahh, didn't see that... O.K. then I guess it's up to me.]
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 2:43 am

taun we1 wrote:
Thing: Oh, thats right, i never showed you the new look. Well it's me ben gim!

OOC: Thanks for catching me on that one, SD knew him as a human not a rock man.
SD: Name sounds fimiliar, but I think it's been a long time, perhaps we can catch up later, if you'll excuse me I need to show these 2 [Points to Wario and Blaze] how to Catch Pokemon... Wat for me at the Mc Donnalds and then we can catch up... Come on Wario, Blaze...
Back to top Go down
Juno
Owner (JBNet)
Owner (JBNet)
Juno

Number of posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 2:48 am

taun we1 wrote:

(Juno jumps out a little after lock jaw.)
Juno: That was a bit wierd.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 2:50 am

Juno wrote:
taun we1 wrote:

(Juno jumps out a little after lock jaw.)
Juno: That was a bit wierd.
SD: O.K. I definetly don't know who you are. however I regonize the arua around your weapons... but I can't remember who thoes belonged to...
Back to top Go down
Juno
Owner (JBNet)
Owner (JBNet)
Juno

Number of posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 2:53 am

Juno: You must be Stardart.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 3:00 am

SD: Yes, I am Stardart, and who might you be?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next