Relm of VG. Video Games come together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Relm of VG. Video Games come together

An RP Site where you can explore far reaches of the Universe of Video Games, and interact with some Star players like Mario and Sonic!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)

Go down 
+2
wernid19
Stardart
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Number of posts : 4387
Registration date : 2006-08-15

Main Character sheet
HP:
Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue900/900Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Class: Swordmaster/Archsage

Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 4:23 pm

[Wild Starly Appears]
SD: O.K. once you encounter a Pokemon, wether you want to or not, you must send out your own Pokemon. so go ahead and start things off by sending out Munchlax
Back to top Go down
https://jgnetwork.rpg-board.net
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

Number of posts : 1518
Registration date : 2007-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 4:27 pm

Wario: GO MUNCHLAX!

Munchlax: Munchlax!
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue900/900Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 4:30 pm

SD: O.K. now this is the Interesting part. you must Have your Pokemon Fight the Wild one untill it's health is low, once it's low, that's when you toss the Pokeball at it. Be careful though, if you KO it ten you won't be able to catch it, but if you do KO it then you Pokemon will get EXP. let's try to catch it this time. go ahead and tell munchlax to do one of his attacks. if you aren't sure about what moves you pokemon has or you want to know anything about the wild pokemon, just use your Pokedex.
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 4:31 pm

Wario: Uhh.... *uses pokedex*
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 4:35 pm

[What is Wario looking for?]
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 4:38 pm

(Munchlax's attacks)
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 4:43 pm

Munchlax currently knows Metronome, Odor Sleuth, Tackle, and Defence Curl.
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 4:45 pm

Wario: umm... Munchlax! Do that metronome attack.

Munchlax uses Metronome!
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 4:52 pm

[Munchlax ends up doing Flase Swipe, it's a Critical hit, Starly stays in by False swipes Effect. Starly's HP is Critical, Starly uses Growl, Munchlax's Attack fell]
SD: Perfect! You couldn't get much better then that. O.K. Now you throw the Pokeball at it.
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 4:54 pm

Wario: Oh yeah! Too easy! POKEBALL! GO!

Wario throws a pokeball at the Starly.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 5:03 pm

dorko4u wrote:
Wario: Oh yeah! Too easy! POKEBALL! GO!

Wario throws a pokeball at the Starly.
[1...2...3...*click*]
[GOTCHA! Starly was Cuaght! The Pokedex activated]
#396- Starly
Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 4 396
Type- Normal Flying
This Pokemon Tends to fly in groups. It's usualy not noticeable when alone. Altough they are small, they can flap their wings with great power.
[Do you want to nickname the newly cuaght starly?]
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 5:05 pm

Wario: No. No I don't.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 5:07 pm

[Starly joined wario's party]
SD: Very good. there's noting to it. Blaze, it's your turn now...
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 5:15 pm

Blaze walks into the grass.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 6:05 pm

[Wild Shinx Appears]
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 9:01 am

Blaze sends out Skitty then checks the pokedex for its moves.

Wario: Gee, she's fast.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 11:08 am

Skitty's Moves are Fake out, Tackle, Growl, and Attract
SD: A Tip from a Master. i suggest useing Fake out because it's a 1st turn 1st strike move that cuases flinching, but if it's used any turn after the 1st then it'll fail.
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 11:32 am

Blaze: Okay then... SKITTY! Use Fake Out!

Skitty uses Fake Out!
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 11:56 am

[It hits. Shinx Flinched]
SD: Now you start useing tackle.
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 12:48 pm

Blaze: Use Tackle!

Skitty uses Tackle.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 1:22 pm

Stardart wrote:
taun we1 wrote:
OOC: Ok thats cool, i was using a republic star ship model from star wars. I guess the consol is fine.

*The egineers left behind continue to back up from cid, as they shoot him rapidly*
[one shot brakes his Goggles]
Cid: *gasp* oh no you didn't! I was saveing this so I could teach thoes puncks in the limit braker class a lession but I guess you want it badly. HAMMERQUAKE! [Cid's Limit braker, His Hammer grows 20 times it size, He slams it on the round. if the enginers are out of range for the hammer to ht then the shockwave it creates sends them into the air after dealing intence damage.]

OOC: I did not see this.......

*The two engineers jump out of the way, one was not fast enough and the shock wave hit him straight through the middle cutting him in half, the shock wave hit the shield generator consol and it blew up, powering down the shields all over the ship, the last engineer was hit by the explosion and thrown into the wall, he was knocked out on contact*

OOC: Please don't make a big deal about this.
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 1:56 pm

(Why is it you keep making up things on a ship that is not yours?)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 3:18 pm

OOC: Ok, the "Ship" is the area we are in, like any other area like mobius! I realy have to Role play, in a RP. I can't just let every thing bad happen to my characters and not SD's. I needed to do this, and realy dorko you bug me! This is mine and SD's problem, not yours.
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 3:49 pm

(I am on SD's side and at least one of my characters is going to be involved, duh. Besides, you are annoying me too. And honestly I haven't noticed that much bad things happening to you)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 1:03 am

OOC: Did you just say "duh"? How old are you! OK, i know you are fighting on his side, but that dose not mean i can't make any thing happen.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 2:45 am

taun we1 wrote:
Stardart wrote:
taun we1 wrote:
OOC: Ok thats cool, i was using a republic star ship model from star wars. I guess the consol is fine.

*The egineers left behind continue to back up from cid, as they shoot him rapidly*
[one shot brakes his Goggles]
Cid: *gasp* oh no you didn't! I was saveing this so I could teach thoes puncks in the limit braker class a lession but I guess you want it badly. HAMMERQUAKE! [Cid's Limit braker, His Hammer grows 20 times it size, He slams it on the round. if the enginers are out of range for the hammer to ht then the shockwave it creates sends them into the air after dealing intence damage.]

OOC: I did not see this.......

*The two engineers jump out of the way, one was not fast enough and the shock wave hit him straight through the middle cutting him in half, the shock wave hit the shield generator consol and it blew up, powering down the shields all over the ship, the last engineer was hit by the explosion and thrown into the wall, he was knocked out on contact*

OOC: Please don't make a big deal about this.
Cid: oops, I can fix it [10 seconds later] Fixed it! sorry it took so long
Rita: [Jaw jrops] I think that's the 1st real time I've seen Cid in action!
Cid: Only problen is Shield aren't at max
John: as if we'll be useing the ship for the attacking. besides, we have the Iron Curtain if we need it right?
Cid: Don't forget the Chronosphere.
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 2:54 am

(Oh yeah, I forgot how smart Cid is. Heh heh...)

Tails: I could only imagine what Wario would say if he were here...
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 3:06 am

dorko4u wrote:
Blaze: Use Tackle!

Skitty uses Tackle.
[It hits. Shinx uses Tackle. It hits, Skitty's Cute Charm infatuated Shinx]
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 3:08 am

Blaze: Quick! Use another tackle!

Skitty does tackle again.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 3:13 am

[It hits, Shinx's HP is Critical. Shinx is in love with Skitty, It was immobilized by love]
SD: Now's the perfect time to toss that Pokeball
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 3:17 am

Blaze: POKEBALL!!! GO!!!!

Blaze throws the Pokeball at the Shinx.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 3:24 am

[1...2...3...*Click*]
[Shinx was Cuaght]
[The Pokedex Activated]
#403- Shinx
Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 4 403
Type: Electric
Known as the Flash Pokemon. It's Fur Dazzels when it sences danger. While the Foe is blinded by the Light, it takes the opertunity to flee.
[Do you wish to nickname Shinx?]
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 3:37 am

Blaze: Yes. I'd name it Shine, because it sounds better than Shinx...
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 3:40 am

[Shine joined Blaze's Party]
SD: Perfect. now you guys stay right there while I make a few phone calls...
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 4:01 am

Wario: I wish I knew what was happening.

Blaze: Believe me, I wish that too.....

Wario: Wha...? Oh yeah, you didn't even come inside because you're CHICKEN!!!

Blaze: Am not!!! Don't call me that!!!

Wario: I can if I want!!

Blaze: You are just asking for it...

Wario: Wow, this is just perfect for a Pokemon battle. What a coincidince. POKEMON BATTLE TIME

DoooOOoOOOooOoooOoooOOooOooOOoooooooooooo!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 4:24 am

OOC: Good, thats what you should do. Don't just fight me! LOl, ok the one egineer is still knocked out....
Back to top Go down
super lu
Kirby Fan
Kirby Fan

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2007-05-13

Main Character sheet
HP:
Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue634/634Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (634/634)
MP:
Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue143/143Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (143/143)
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 4:48 am

(You need to keep your lips tight. Cause that was down right annoying. No offesive.)
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 5:22 am

Wario: GO STARLY
Blaze: GO SHINE!
Wario and Blaze look for the moves of their pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 12:57 pm

Thing on com: Hey stardart, are we going in with stunners? Or is it past that? What did they do to get killed?
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 11:15 am

taun we1 wrote:
Thing on com: Hey stardart, are we going in with stunners? Or is it past that? What did they do to get killed?
SD: I got a Plan. Wario! Blaze! Now's not the time for a battle. besides it's not wise to use freashly cuaght Pokemon unless they were A) Cuaght in a Master ball without any Fighting or B) Cuaght in a Heal Ball... As you can see both of them are tired because of the Battles you did to catch them....
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 11:17 am

dorko4u wrote:
Wario: GO STARLY
Blaze: GO SHINE!
Wario and Blaze look for the moves of their pokemon.
Shinx's Only current Move is Tackle
Starly's Moves are Tackle and Growl
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 10:57 pm

Wario: Bah fine. *Calls back Starly*

Blaze calls back Shine.

Blaze: So what are we going to do?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 11:27 pm

*Thing walks into the room with SD*

Thing: Well with a battle going on under our feet i was hoping for some clobbering time!
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 11:42 pm

Wario: Fighting? OH YEAH!
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 2:27 am

taun we1 wrote:
*Thing walks into the room with SD*

Thing: Well with a battle going on under our feet i was hoping for some clobbering time!
SD: Well by the looks of it they're attacking a Network building that was close by as it was. I don't want to send any GIs down because I have a Plan. Thing, Perhaps it would be best if you met up with General Takashi down at that Particular Network Building. Cid will make Transport Arrangements
Cid: [On comm] No Prob. At the moment it's safe to use the transporter because there's no enemy ships out there yet
SD: And that's what I'll be needing for my plan. Wario! Blaze! With me! Thing, head to the transporter room with Cid and He'll get you to General Takashi on the surface. Cid To Transporter room
Cid: Aye Aye!
SD: And Bring Tails and My Kids with you
Cid: Sure thing! [Hangs up]
SD: Stardart to Oak
Oak: Yes, what is it?
SD: Would you get Ash and Friends and and have all of you meet me in the Transporter room
Oak: O.K.
SD: Good. It's time to get this thing started. [Hangs up]
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 3:07 am

Blaze: Okay.

Wario: LET'S GO!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 7:04 am

*Thing turns around and walks away, enters the transporter room*

Thing: Ok beam me down wrench boy. Hey what if they are scrambling the transporters and i end up in the middle of them?
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 8:02 am

Cid: I'd know before hand. I Hand build these Tranporters. Tey ain't even hooked up to the Network. I even have a Seperate battery for them. the only one able to mess with this is Me... oh yeah and Donez. O.K. just step onto the Pad right there and I'll do the rest.
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 8:24 am

Wario: Okay... can we start going now?
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 8:26 am

SD: Hold on, not every's here yet. Thing can go Because he's not going with us. Good luck Thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next