Relm of VG. Video Games come together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Relm of VG. Video Games come together

An RP Site where you can explore far reaches of the Universe of Video Games, and interact with some Star players like Mario and Sonic!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)

Go down 
+2
wernid19
Stardart
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Juno
Owner (JBNet)
Owner (JBNet)
Juno

Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2006-08-15

Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 3:02 am

Juno: The names Juno. Now draw your swords.
Back to top Go down
dorko4u
Wario Fan
Wario Fan
dorko4u

Number of posts : 1518
Registration date : 2007-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 3:07 am

Wario: Ummm... we'll just stand here and watch.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Number of posts : 4387

Main Character sheet
HP:
Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue900/900Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Class: Swordmaster/Archsage

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 3:08 am

SD: Ehh? Why do you wish to fight me?
Back to top Go down
https://jgnetwork.rpg-board.net
Juno
Owner (JBNet)
Owner (JBNet)
Juno

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 3:10 am

Juno: You controll a multi galixsy bass and as my father Sunua befor me I seek power.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue900/900Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 3:13 am

SD: You're father is Sunua? If you're looking for power, you have the wrong place
Back to top Go down
Juno
Owner (JBNet)
Owner (JBNet)
Juno

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 3:14 am

Juno: Then tell me where I can find Power.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 3:17 am

SD: I don't know. Power differs for each person so you have to find when you can get YOUR power. and if you are not sure, try heading for Mt. Ordeals
Back to top Go down
Juno
Owner (JBNet)
Owner (JBNet)
Juno

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 3:18 am

Juno: Where is that?
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 3:22 am

SD: On Planet RHW
Back to top Go down
Juno
Owner (JBNet)
Owner (JBNet)
Juno

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 3:23 am

Juno: Then take me there.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 3:26 am

SD: Right now is not the time, we have to find the location of the person who stole the Pokemon form Prof. Oak's Lab, unless you have a clue to where he is...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 12:46 pm

Thing: Hold on twinkle toes! Me and lock jaw heard about your troubles..... We believe the mercs to be on Earth. I was on the way to tell you when we met pretty boy here. If we can land on earth and have a search it won't be long till we find them!
Back to top Go down
Juno
Owner (JBNet)
Owner (JBNet)
Juno

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 1:35 pm

Juno: I can help if you need it.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 4:51 am

taun we1 wrote:
Thing: Hold on twinkle toes! Me and lock jaw heard about your troubles..... We believe the mercs to be on Earth. I was on the way to tell you when we met pretty boy here. If we can land on earth and have a search it won't be long till we find them!
SD: Earth ehh? I would have never guessed... Stardart to Bridge [Talking onto his comm] Set a Coruse for Earth, Maximum Warp. [Hangs up] and, Twinkle toes? WTF?
Back to top Go down
Juno
Owner (JBNet)
Owner (JBNet)
Juno

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 7:19 am

Juno: Humph.
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Main Character sheet
HP:
Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6806/6806Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6806/6806)
MP:
Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2310/2310Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2310/2310)
Class: Jedi Consular/Sith Marauder

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 1:20 pm

OOC: Nullified due to me bein a complete dumbass.

Last edited by on Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 3:18 pm

OOC: should you have said that in the merc base topic?
Back to top Go down
wernid19
The Maintenance Guy
The Maintenance Guy
wernid19

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Main Character sheet
HP:
Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6806/6806Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6806/6806)
MP:
Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2310/2310Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2310/2310)
Class: Jedi Consular/Sith Marauder

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 4:12 pm

OOC: *Smacks self in the face* Gawd, I'm an idiot. I need to sleep more, I'll move that right now.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 7:30 pm

wernid19 wrote:
OOC: *Smacks self in the face* Gawd, I'm an idiot. I need to sleep more, I'll move that right now.
[Tis O.K. We all make mistakes]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 2:10 am

*The soldier was in the bridge and heared this, he walked off and went into a private room with no cameras or other devices, he pulled out a long range com*

Soldier: Base do you read? This is Zam, Base do you copy?

???:We hear you loud and clear Zam, how is things up there?

Zam: Not good walter, they have found the location to the base, they are heading to earth now.

Walter: I will inform the others, good work Zam.

Zam: No problem.

*Zam hides the com, and walks out of the room, she travels to the shield generator room*

OOC: Walter is in charge of commutication in the merc base, he also is in charge of security.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 1:21 pm

[Engineering (where sheild controle is located) is only acessible by people authorized by Cid.]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 2:36 pm

OOC: I know, this better work!

*Zam trasforms into cid when she gets there, she then places her hand on the scanner and the door opens, she walks in*

Zam: Piece of cake.

*Zam places a few charges all over, she then sets a fail safe so if it is moved or tampered it will blow, also it is remote activated, so she puts the remote in her pocket*

OOC: If there was a guard there instead of a hand scanner then the guard lets her through since she is cid.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 4:12 am

[and yes there was a Guard, guard bot that is,but it still works out for Zam, Zam will see SD's Kids in engineering]
Rita: Somethings off
Star: There goes your 6th sence again
Rita: I know but...
John: What's up?
Rita: there's something that's not right.
Dart: what's not right
Rita: wait a sec, isn't Cid supposed to be with Donez right now?
Myst: They could be done... You know Cid, he can get things done quickly...
Rita: no, now I think I know that something's off. Computer, Locate Cid
Computer: Cid is Currently in Sickbay. Sickbay is Currently closed
John: Which means Cid's Still working with Donez
Star: Which means...
Rita: That Cid's a Fake!
Other Engineering People: Not like we can stop...
Myst: Oh Where's the Network Guard when you need it?
Rita: Remember, Cid dosn't allow just anyone in...
Star: Yeah, I'm seeing a problem with that now.
John: Why is it allways up to us to save the day?
Myst: Because we are Father's Childeren...
[The 5 of them Charge for Zam]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 11:33 am

*Zam notices this and realizes her plan is ruined*

Zam: Dam kids!

*Zam rips out a plama pistol and shoots john in the shoulder, and with the other hand chucks a plasma grenade into the middle of the others*

OOC: If the plasma pistol hits it will not turn him to ash, it will just make a hole in his shoulder, no blood the burring with stop the bleeding, just a gap in his shoulder making it useless. I think John was the worth fighter of the kids so i shot him, k?
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 3:31 pm

[John Avoids Zam's initial Attack, Rita Avoids the Plazma Grenade with ease, the others are caught in the Shockwave of the blast and Stunned. Rita and John Still advance on Zam, both of them have a Fire 2 spell ready]
Back to top Go down
Juno
Owner (JBNet)
Owner (JBNet)
Juno

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 4:10 pm

(meanwhile back with SD.)
Juno: Yo SD I got a question. Can I get a Riolu as a starter?
By the way the more time I spend in one place the more I learn about it and I dont have to be told.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 4:48 pm

SD: ehh? Fan of Pokemon are you? I have a Riolu here that you can have, it's Yours
[Juno got a Riolu]
SD: You'll also be needing these
[Juno got a Pokedex and 5 Pokeballs]
Back to top Go down
Juno
Owner (JBNet)
Owner (JBNet)
Juno

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 5:18 pm

Juno: Thanks, so you have a few kids do ya.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 5:28 pm

SD: At the Moment yes, but technicaly no. reason? they're from the future...
Back to top Go down
Juno
Owner (JBNet)
Owner (JBNet)
Juno

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 5:31 pm

Juno: And where can I find them? Riolu lets go.
(Juno sends out Riolu)
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 5:40 pm

SD: WEll, they're somewhere on the ship. use the computer...
Back to top Go down
Juno
Owner (JBNet)
Owner (JBNet)
Juno

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 5:41 pm

Juno: So it can send me to them right
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 5:41 pm

SD: Wish it were that convinient. but it will tell you where they are...
Back to top Go down
Juno
Owner (JBNet)
Owner (JBNet)
Juno

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 5:42 pm

Juno: Alright... Computer can you give me SD's kids location.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 5:44 pm

Computer: The Kids are located in engineering, Permission from Cid must be obtained before entering Engineering.
Back to top Go down
Juno
Owner (JBNet)
Owner (JBNet)
Juno

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 5:45 pm

Juno: Where is Cid?
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 5:47 pm

Computer: Cid is in Sickbay, Sickbay is Currently closed.
Back to top Go down
Juno
Owner (JBNet)
Owner (JBNet)
Juno

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 5:48 pm

Juno: Hmmmmm. Whatd going on in engineering?
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 5:52 pm

Computer: Unable to determin, Cid has deativated Cameras in Engineering for Today for Maitinence
Back to top Go down
Juno
Owner (JBNet)
Owner (JBNet)
Juno

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 5:53 pm

Juno: What direction to the engineering?
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 5:54 pm

[A Screen Close by brings up a Map of the Ship
Back to top Go down
Juno
Owner (JBNet)
Owner (JBNet)
Juno

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 5:56 pm

Juno: Alright Riolu lets go..
(Juno and Riolu run off towards engineering.)
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 6:30 pm

SD: something must be up if he's so worried about engineering. SD to Cid
Cid: [on comm]What up.
SD: Report to Engineering at once. Something Fishy is going on
Cid: Sure thing, be right there...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 11:31 pm

OOC: Please don't bring every one here, there is no reason to, maybe cid , maybe, but juno is to much. The 5 kids are a huge challenge and bringing more ppl in is just to much.

*Zam shoots at star she is stunned so it is imposible to stop, Zam then covers her eyes and throws a flash bomb into the air, any thing in the room will be blinded, for 24 hours*
Back to top Go down
Juno
Owner (JBNet)
Owner (JBNet)
Juno

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 3:04 am

Juno is serching for a challenge scence the kids are from the future then he will fight them he is not good nor evil.
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 3:59 am

taun we1 wrote:
OOC: Please don't bring every one here, there is no reason to, maybe cid , maybe, but juno is to much. The 5 kids are a huge challenge and bringing more ppl in is just to much.

*Zam shoots at star she is stunned so it is imposible to stop, Zam then covers her eyes and throws a flash bomb into the air, any thing in the room will be blinded, for 24 hours*
[Star's a Guy just to let you know.]
[Zam's Shot wizzed past Star (IE She missed). Rita Sees the Flash bomb comeing so she too covers her eyes, the others don't get a chance to and are blinded. Rita Casts Fire 2 on Zam. Star starts casting Esuna (Cures any status Problem including blind)]
Back to top Go down
Juno
Owner (JBNet)
Owner (JBNet)
Juno

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 7:10 am

(outside the door)
Juno: Sounds like fun in there eh Riolu?
Riolu: Ri...
Juno: Lets kick this door down.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 8:18 am

*Zam shoots the lights and every thing goes pitch black, incept for the fire cast by rita, Zam jumps out of the way of the fire and rams into john who she shoves into a air lock and locks the door, the door behind john opens on the other side nothing but space*

*Zam then transforms into john, same apperance and same clothing*

OOC: John does not have to die, save him after the fight if you like. Please not before. But do what you will. Oh and i like the idea of juno coming into this fight then.
Back to top Go down
Juno
Owner (JBNet)
Owner (JBNet)
Juno

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 8:24 am

Juno: Riolu kick it down and lets get in.
(Riolu gose and kicks the door as Juno pulls out his blade out in his left hands and it gose up in a black arora as he slashes at the door.)
Back to top Go down
Stardart
Owner (JGNet)
Owner (JGNet)
Stardart

Main Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 8:31 am

[The Emergancy lights come on]
Rita: You can't fool me. [She casts Ice 2 on Zam]
[Cid bursts in, knocking Juno into the opposite wall without noticeing.]
Cid: O.K. what's so important that SD had to call me over here. who skrewed up now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)   Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding the Hideout (Continue from Oak's Lab)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next